Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream SMP
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446
Oh my word, that's a lot of posts...

I sometimes forget just how popular the DSMP is.
Oh my word, that's a lot of posts...

I sometimes forget just how popular the DSMP is.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol.

I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh.

I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline?

Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched.
Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol.

I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh.

I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline?

3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches!
WebstickKitten wrote on 2023-05-07 16:15:23:

I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches!
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart
Systematichaos wrote on 2023-10-16 10:10:40:

I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches!
I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
[quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2023-10-16 10:22:08:

[sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:24:25" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore [/quote] every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry
Systematichaos wrote on 2023-10-16 10:24:25:

every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
[quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:27:50" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:24:25" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore [/quote] every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry [/quote] T^T Poor Ghostbur. He never deserved that
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2023-10-16 10:27:50:

every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry

T^T Poor Ghostbur. He never deserved that
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:28:22" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:27:50" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:24:25" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore [/quote] every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry [/quote] T^T Poor Ghostbur. He never deserved that [/quote] he really didn't but I was so happy wilbur was back at the time
Systematichaos wrote on 2023-10-16 10:28:22:

he really didn't but I was so happy wilbur was back at the time
[quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:29:29" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:28:22" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:27:50" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:24:25" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore [/quote] every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry [/quote] T^T Poor Ghostbur. He never deserved that [/quote] he really didn't but I was so happy wilbur was back at the time [/quote] YESSSSSSSS REVIVEBUR MY MINORLY INSANE BELOVED
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2023-10-16 10:29:29:

YESSSSSSSS REVIVEBUR MY MINORLY INSANE BELOVED
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:30:18" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:29:29" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:28:22" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:27:50" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:24:25" ] [quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2023-10-16 10:22:08" ] [quote name="Systematichaos" date="2023-10-16 10:10:40" ] [quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2023-05-07 16:15:23" ] Wow didn't know there was a DSMP thread. I was super into it, the whole shlabang. Sapnap was my favorite lol. I was so into the lore, spent hours looking into theories, watching fan animations, fan edits, etc. It was my sole hyperfixation for about a year+. It's sad that I'm not into it anymore, but it's over anyway, and looks like a lot of them aren't close anymore, so there's nothing to catch up on about it anymore even if I wanted to. I still watch some CCs that were in it, but not a lot of them tbh. I just want to know, whether you're a current fan or a past fan, who was yalls favorite member? And what was your favorite lore plotline? Karl's lore slapped btw it stays untouched. [/quote] I SHALL REVIVE THIS! I gotta say, I loved Tommy and Wilbur so freaking much. The lore and foreshadowing for Wilbur/Ghostbur/Revivebur is AMAZING and I love all the Greek mythos touches! [/quote] I absolutely adore Wilburs lore and ranboo's they emotionally tore me apart [/quote] [sobbing] Yes, they did the same to me. I related too much to Ranboo's lore [/quote] every time I remember that ghostbur is in limbo waiting decades for Tommy to save him I want to cry [/quote] T^T Poor Ghostbur. He never deserved that [/quote] he really didn't but I was so happy wilbur was back at the time [/quote] YESSSSSSSS REVIVEBUR MY MINORLY INSANE BELOVED [/quote] I think he's a bit more then minorly insane lol
Systematichaos wrote on 2023-10-16 10:30:18:
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2023-10-16 10:29:29:

YESSSSSSSS REVIVEBUR MY MINORLY INSANE BELOVED
I think he's a bit more then minorly insane lol
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446