Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 102 103
I've purchased all of mine. I don't know if you can technically bid in these auctions.
I've purchased all of mine. I don't know if you can technically bid in these auctions.
Enna SeveredDoyleHead.png
Good, trash collection is still happening tomorrow. Maybe I'll chuck the old couch the cats have clawed. Been thinking About bringing the chinchillas back downstairs now that the temperature has dropped. Need space.
Good, trash collection is still happening tomorrow. Maybe I'll chuck the old couch the cats have clawed. Been thinking About bringing the chinchillas back downstairs now that the temperature has dropped. Need space.
Enna SeveredDoyleHead.png
You insta buy the item from this AH, Freya.
You insta buy the item from this AH, Freya.
No its more of just a place to make a purchase than an actually auction.

If you list an item you choose to "list" it for 1 day, 3 days or 7 days but there is no bidding. If it doesn't sell you get the option to relist or put it back in your hoard.
No its more of just a place to make a purchase than an actually auction.

If you list an item you choose to "list" it for 1 day, 3 days or 7 days but there is no bidding. If it doesn't sell you get the option to relist or put it back in your hoard.
I think I am going to go for my own rainbow here

B
I think I am going to go for my own rainbow here

B
pretty [emoji=snapper star size=1]
pretty

tor
know what i mean, luv?
So pretty!!

Tor I love your new siggy.
I haven't figured all that out yet. lol
So pretty!!

Tor I love your new siggy.
I haven't figured all that out yet. lol
And it's that time of day where I'm thinking, "I haven't placed my bets yet!"
And it's that time of day where I'm thinking, "I haven't placed my bets yet!"
ah cool c:

whoops I thought I posted

I may or may not have just bought 3 dragons.

Realizing that I've purchased 2 ancient breeds - (1 male, 1 female, at least) - haven't figured that out, really. but I did get another female that I can breed with my current male...

ah cool c:

whoops I thought I posted

I may or may not have just bought 3 dragons.

Realizing that I've purchased 2 ancient breeds - (1 male, 1 female, at least) - haven't figured that out, really. but I did get another female that I can breed with my current male...

DoQJ9XF.pngBT1N47G.pngfdUVIfW.pngBisexual (Bisexual flag)J8QoPxT.png
you can change your sig if you go to the down-arrow next to your account name, scroll down to Forum Signature, and click edit. then you can preview and update your signature's appearance there. it is not symbol friendly, even if the preview looks like it is.

Edit: it is FR emoji friendly though (as you can see)
you can change your sig if you go to the down-arrow next to your account name, scroll down to Forum Signature, and click edit. then you can preview and update your signature's appearance there. it is not symbol friendly, even if the preview looks like it is.

Edit: it is FR emoji friendly though (as you can see)

tor
know what i mean, luv?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 102 103