Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
I'm investing into the future. I can breed non-stop with more dragons, that also means I have more dragons to sell once they hatch. I don't want to buy anything for the next couple of days though. Unless I really don't have any pair to breed with because everything is on cooldown.
I'm investing into the future. I can breed non-stop with more dragons, that also means I have more dragons to sell once they hatch. I don't want to buy anything for the next couple of days though. Unless I really don't have any pair to breed with because everything is on cooldown.
And also the dragons I've been buying recently are all for specific goals.
And also the dragons I've been buying recently are all for specific goals.
But you understand constantly buying familiars, right? XD
---
At this point, they're too expensive to buy them constantly. It's more of a once or twice a month thing, with most of that being the latest festival familiar. The last two I bought were 3 months apart.
But you understand constantly buying familiars, right? XD
---
At this point, they're too expensive to buy them constantly. It's more of a once or twice a month thing, with most of that being the latest festival familiar. The last two I bought were 3 months apart.
I'm about the worst at impulse buying dragons. I've spent a pretty penny on several of them xD
I'm about the worst at impulse buying dragons. I've spent a pretty penny on several of them xD
SeqT2qU.jpgwoot6obhe1u.jpg
I swear I have goals in mind also!!

Or I do now. At first, I was just buying random pretties.

Also, I am going for such weird color combos that I figure having a few possible lines going might be a good idea.
I swear I have goals in mind also!!

Or I do now. At first, I was just buying random pretties.

Also, I am going for such weird color combos that I figure having a few possible lines going might be a good idea.
*Buys Ice Sprite*
Took me 2 months to earn those gems, which was a month faster than the previous big gem purchase.
*Buys Ice Sprite*
Took me 2 months to earn those gems, which was a month faster than the previous big gem purchase.
A thread on actual Neopets Fandragons would be fine, and probably just be moved to Dragon Share...

But this seems to have become a handful of people randomly chatting without any actual theme/thread topic and is thus essentially spam.

A thread on actual Neopets Fandragons would be fine, and probably just be moved to Dragon Share...

But this seems to have become a handful of people randomly chatting without any actual theme/thread topic and is thus essentially spam.

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103