Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
I got a couple gene drops yesterday, which was cool.
I got a couple gene drops yesterday, which was cool.
I sold one of my adult dragons that was a clown fiesta when it came to genes. Of course that just had to be the nest with five eggs. Now I'm stuck with five ugly babies until I can sell them off.
I sold one of my adult dragons that was a clown fiesta when it came to genes. Of course that just had to be the nest with five eggs. Now I'm stuck with five ugly babies until I can sell them off.
I'm looking for Zwev breeding fodder in all of yalls rejects lol and Purled fodder too
I'm looking for Zwev breeding fodder in all of yalls rejects lol and Purled fodder too
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@theredhood [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72985361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729854/72985361_350.png[/img][/url] I was thinking I could take this guy off your hands if you dont want him. seems like a good place to start for purled
@theredhood

72985361_350.png

I was thinking I could take this guy off your hands if you dont want him. seems like a good place to start for purled
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Any of my unnamed ones are up for grabs, I don't think I need any of those colours just yet.
Any of my unnamed ones are up for grabs, I don't think I need any of those colours just yet.
Oh noooooo

I bought too many dragons and had to sell some because i didn’t have enough money to make more room. Because I bought too many dragons.

I would have loved to send him your way

I am so sorry Ackie.

I need to focus on making my lair bigger so i don’t have that problem again.
Oh noooooo

I bought too many dragons and had to sell some because i didn’t have enough money to make more room. Because I bought too many dragons.

I would have loved to send him your way

I am so sorry Ackie.

I need to focus on making my lair bigger so i don’t have that problem again.
and also on not buying dragons constantly
and also on not buying dragons constantly
no worries. I decided not to ask for him earlier so it's on me too haha. I decided earlier I didnt want him as Purled, but didnt consider having the breeding colors
no worries. I decided not to ask for him earlier so it's on me too haha. I decided earlier I didnt want him as Purled, but didnt consider having the breeding colors
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
I... don't understand this buying dragons constantly stuff.
I... don't understand this buying dragons constantly stuff.
But you understand constantly buying familiars, right? XD

Also, you got to 105 dragons somehow.
But you understand constantly buying familiars, right? XD

Also, you got to 105 dragons somehow.
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103