Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
I'll look into all that at some point, the layout is a bit too much for me to work out today.

That did make sense. I'd forgotten about battling and training. I think I have some battle dragons somewhere in my lair.
I'll look into all that at some point, the layout is a bit too much for me to work out today.

That did make sense. I'd forgotten about battling and training. I think I have some battle dragons somewhere in my lair.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
Juggernaut level 22, Sid level 22, Xena level 10 - I think I was training her up.
Juggernaut level 22, Sid level 22, Xena level 10 - I think I was training her up.
Hi! I have no Neopets dragons. Bears and dragons don't seem like a good mix haha

I have a good amount of treasures and gems and lots of dragons that I'm too lazy to price and sell.
Hi! I have no Neopets dragons. Bears and dragons don't seem like a good mix haha

I have a good amount of treasures and gems and lots of dragons that I'm too lazy to price and sell.
I don't know how any of this works!
I don't know how any of this works!
Hai Panda and Miriam :D We can help you figure it out if you want ^^ But you got here so that's good!
Hai Panda and Miriam :D We can help you figure it out if you want ^^ But you got here so that's good!
SeqT2qU.jpgwoot6obhe1u.jpg
Well at least you have a dragon now, so you worked that part out. :)

I like the games here more than at Neopets - I used to play the jigsaw one a lot. And I like that you can play one game as long as you like till you reach the limit, instead of only 3 plays a day.

Lost, are you still Lost here? You have an offspring of my triple azure pair, Tylo and Bluebird.
Well at least you have a dragon now, so you worked that part out. :)

I like the games here more than at Neopets - I used to play the jigsaw one a lot. And I like that you can play one game as long as you like till you reach the limit, instead of only 3 plays a day.

Lost, are you still Lost here? You have an offspring of my triple azure pair, Tylo and Bluebird.
I think I can figure it out, still doing my Neo dailies at the moment before it's time.

I like being able to pick out the colour of the dragon. Also apparently I picked an idiot.
I think I can figure it out, still doing my Neo dailies at the moment before it's time.

I like being able to pick out the colour of the dragon. Also apparently I picked an idiot.
I panicked then - I haven't been here for so long I forgot what order my dragons were in and I couldn't find my magenta/magent/purple imperial quintuplets. But they're still safe.
I panicked then - I haven't been here for so long I forgot what order my dragons were in and I couldn't find my magenta/magent/purple imperial quintuplets. But they're still safe.
So I will give you a rundown of the basics here. On left the first link you have is Dragon Lair. That takes you to where you can see your dragons. The yellow bar below their picture is their hunger. The [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] thing shows their breeding status. X-ed out egg means they can't be bred yet, but if you hover over the icon you can see when they can be bred. Nesting Grounds is where you breed dragons. They make eggs, you incubate them (literally just click a button) daily for 5 days and BAM you have more dragons. Gather Items is most important daily thing to do. You can get food to feed your dragons or a variety of items. If you keep your dragons well fed you actually get to gather more things over time. Clan Profile is basically your user lookup. You can edit it there. Hoard is your inventory. Bestiary is basically petpets. It's a lil more complex but we'll go with that for the moment. Messages is obvious enough I hope xD
So I will give you a rundown of the basics here.

On left the first link you have is Dragon Lair. That takes you to where you can see your dragons. The yellow bar below their picture is their hunger. The thing shows their breeding status. X-ed out egg means they can't be bred yet, but if you hover over the icon you can see when they can be bred.

Nesting Grounds is where you breed dragons. They make eggs, you incubate them (literally just click a button) daily for 5 days and BAM you have more dragons.

Gather Items is most important daily thing to do. You can get food to feed your dragons or a variety of items. If you keep your dragons well fed you actually get to gather more things over time.

Clan Profile is basically your user lookup. You can edit it there.

Hoard is your inventory.

Bestiary is basically petpets. It's a lil more complex but we'll go with that for the moment.

Messages is obvious enough I hope xD
SeqT2qU.jpgwoot6obhe1u.jpg
Yes still Lost! And do I really? Which one?
Yes still Lost! And do I really? Which one?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103