Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopet Fan Dragons
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103
and i should add: know what i mean, luv?)
---
(Where's the open-mouth smiley?)
You changed names on us, Tor!
and i should add: know what i mean, luv?)
---
(Where's the open-mouth smiley?)
You changed names on us, Tor!
Hi Tor!
Hi Tor!
Yay! Another purgie.

I'm gonna go friend you.
Oh and this is Bayou.
Yay! Another purgie.

I'm gonna go friend you.
Oh and this is Bayou.
hi everyone!

i believe i made this account back when i was still stalking Trent in the purge xD
hi everyone!

i believe i made this account back when i was still stalking Trent in the purge xD

tor
know what i mean, luv?
I've been reading elsewhere... JN and JN twitter and Neo Meta whatever twitter. I need to log into twitter, but I was copying a link so it would open nicely and the meta thread was deleted in the meantime. They're... not doing a good job reaching out to the Neo community, calling us stupid because we don't want to invest in this mess.
I've been reading elsewhere... JN and JN twitter and Neo Meta whatever twitter. I need to log into twitter, but I was copying a link so it would open nicely and the meta thread was deleted in the meantime. They're... not doing a good job reaching out to the Neo community, calling us stupid because we don't want to invest in this mess.
Like this? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=53&winggene=82&wings=13&auth=f6db34b2948ad82abec3e369cf1014b2185b0b28&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Like this?

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=53&winggene=82&wings=13&auth=f6db34b2948ad82abec3e369cf1014b2185b0b28&dummyext=prev.png
Thank you, Bayou... hope I did the right dragon.

FOOTBALL game is on so I am distracted. RB has been trimming and jarring again, since he can't partake(yet), he smells and handles the stuff, lol.
Thank you, Bayou... hope I did the right dragon.

FOOTBALL game is on so I am distracted. RB has been trimming and jarring again, since he can't partake(yet), he smells and handles the stuff, lol.
♣ escape from Neopets ♣ #NoNeoNFT blackout 2021 ♣
Okay, when I hover over your dragon on the boards it says 'know what i mean luv?' and I need to know how to do that.
Okay, when I hover over your dragon on the boards it says 'know what i mean luv?' and I need to know how to do that.
Irish, how is he feeling today? I keep thinking about his teeth, but not seeing you at the right time to comment.
Irish, how is he feeling today? I keep thinking about his teeth, but not seeing you at the right time to comment.
Ahahaha, I was wondering if that was you Tor ♥

We are all goin back to the Neo purge board today right? Or is it tomorrow?
Ahahaha, I was wondering if that was you Tor ♥

We are all goin back to the Neo purge board today right? Or is it tomorrow?
♣ escape from Neopets ♣ #NoNeoNFT blackout 2021 ♣
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 103