Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Entenalb's Corner Shop [open!]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@pheelthemoment
Yeah sure! :> And the idea with the apron seems cute, I like that too haha.
The detail thing with the mirror confuses me a bit - painted for me means a more lineless realistic style, so just asking to make sure that I get it right, do you prefer lined or unlined?
I'll get started tomorrow then, I pretty much have all weekend to draw :>
@pheelthemoment
Yeah sure! :> And the idea with the apron seems cute, I like that too haha.
The detail thing with the mirror confuses me a bit - painted for me means a more lineless realistic style, so just asking to make sure that I get it right, do you prefer lined or unlined?
I'll get started tomorrow then, I pretty much have all weekend to draw :>
19b.png
ah sorry! i'm not the best with art terminology tbh >>; i would like it lined!

and ok! thanks so much ^^
ah sorry! i'm not the best with art terminology tbh >>; i would like it lined!

and ok! thanks so much ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment no worries! :> Others might call it differently too, that's just how I did it in my shop to have everything with that style be titled similarly.
Should we do something like 15-20 USD then once I'm done? If so, I'll send over some WIPs over the course of the day tomorrow. :>
Gnight!
@pheelthemoment no worries! :> Others might call it differently too, that's just how I did it in my shop to have everything with that style be titled similarly.
Should we do something like 15-20 USD then once I'm done? If so, I'll send over some WIPs over the course of the day tomorrow. :>
Gnight!
19b.png
makes sense! i think taking another look at your first post, it'd be a: Lined pencil dragon with fullbody, colours + shading, and more than two pieces of apparel on fullbodies? if i'm looking at the prices right, that would be at least $45 right? i'm definitely good with that, or whatever you think is best!

and sounds good ^^ thanks so much and you have a good night too!
makes sense! i think taking another look at your first post, it'd be a: Lined pencil dragon with fullbody, colours + shading, and more than two pieces of apparel on fullbodies? if i'm looking at the prices right, that would be at least $45 right? i'm definitely good with that, or whatever you think is best!

and sounds good ^^ thanks so much and you have a good night too!
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment Hello, I am done :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/SobQzuA.png[/img] I tried both a night time and a sunset aesthetic but thought that the night time was much more fitting in the end. If you disagree, tell me and I'll revise this :> (It also looks nice on a dark background, btw :> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XGG1xvPahd8zRuwWwQPjT2nWmUxI6M_Q/view?usp=sharing imgur won't let me upload any more stuff now for some reason and neither does my usual site so here's a google drive link to that) If there's anything you don't like, feel free to tell me :>
@pheelthemoment
Hello, I am done :>
SobQzuA.png
I tried both a night time and a sunset aesthetic but thought that the night time was much more fitting in the end. If you disagree, tell me and I'll revise this :>
(It also looks nice on a dark background, btw :>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XGG1xvPahd8zRuwWwQPjT2nWmUxI6M_Q/view?usp=sharing
imgur won't let me upload any more stuff now for some reason and neither does my usual site so here's a google drive link to that)
If there's anything you don't like, feel free to tell me :>
19b.png
oooh oh my gosh!! i think the night time aesthetic works perfectly, this is so cool :D thank you so much, i totally love this :D
oooh oh my gosh!! i think the night time aesthetic works perfectly, this is so cool :D thank you so much, i totally love this :D
A0CDXxc.png
It's been a while! Title says open, but it seems like you haven't been on in a while, so I'll go ahead and post this here and whenever you see it/want to accept an order, just give me a ping and I'll send payment. Art type: pencil lined (basically same as my usual XD) Extras: fullbody, color, apparel Want WIPs: only if it doesn't slow me down while waiting for confirmation Vision for image: I never get art of this girl on her own, so she needs some! Maybe reminiscent of traditional image of witches? She casts magic with her tome. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42433456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424335/42433456_350.png[/img][/url] Form of payment: USD
It's been a while! Title says open, but it seems like you haven't been on in a while, so I'll go ahead and post this here and whenever you see it/want to accept an order, just give me a ping and I'll send payment.

Art type: pencil lined (basically same as my usual XD)
Extras: fullbody, color, apparel
Want WIPs: only if it doesn't slow me down while waiting for confirmation
Vision for image: I never get art of this girl on her own, so she needs some! Maybe reminiscent of traditional image of witches? She casts magic with her tome.
42433456_350.png
Form of payment: USD

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Hi! I'd like to commission you for some art, though I'd like to ask if you're willing to take wishlist items as payment (as well as currency)?
Hi! I'd like to commission you for some art, though I'd like to ask if you're willing to take wishlist items as payment (as well as currency)?
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@Entalnab I am totally sympathy with the drawing dragons in lunch breaks- I'm in high school and still draw dragons every chance I get, so I understand <333 How much would it be for a shaded painting of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91772147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917722/91772147_350.png[/img][/url] curled in ancient library-type aesthetic with dust, cobwebs, flickering torches, etc reading? Specific form(note I am saving, so I just want a basic price estimate) Art type: Painted Extras: Cup of tea in one claw Want WIPs: Yes Vision for image: Did above Form of payment:Gems or treasure Close shot or big picture? Big picture Pose ideas? Laying down Perspective? Looking down on them Lighting ideas? Lighting from sides(torches) Atmosphere? Really relaxed, maybe bunches of dried flowers, herbs and tea, like it's her own private relaxing space? Skin/apparel for dragons? Everything it has on. What would you like to leave up to me to decide? Colour of flames, books, etc.
@Entalnab
I am totally sympathy with the drawing dragons in lunch breaks-
I'm in high school and still draw dragons every chance I get, so I understand <333
How much would it be for a shaded painting of 91772147_350.png curled in ancient library-type aesthetic with dust, cobwebs, flickering torches, etc reading?
Specific form(note I am saving, so I just want a basic price estimate)

Art type: Painted
Extras: Cup of tea in one claw
Want WIPs: Yes
Vision for image: Did above
Form of payment:Gems or treasure
Close shot or big picture? Big picture
Pose ideas? Laying down
Perspective? Looking down on them
Lighting ideas? Lighting from sides(torches)
Atmosphere? Really relaxed, maybe bunches of dried flowers, herbs and tea, like it's her own private relaxing space?
Skin/apparel for dragons? Everything it has on.
What would you like to leave up to me to decide? Colour of flames, books, etc.
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17