Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Birthday Gifts!
1 2 3
support!! fr has birthdays anyway, and they don't seem to be used for anything right now. i think a fun little present set (maybe some sort of cake food, party hat or confetti apparel, birthday chest similar to a gilded one) would be a fun surprise once a year :)
support!! fr has birthdays anyway, and they don't seem to be used for anything right now. i think a fun little present set (maybe some sort of cake food, party hat or confetti apparel, birthday chest similar to a gilded one) would be a fun surprise once a year :)
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
Support! I like the apparel idea.
Support! I like the apparel idea.
tumblr_inline_ofhxxcDOIS1ti8z90_250.gif
Okay, os this actually got a lot more popular than I thought!!! We should honestly get in dev on this, it can be pretty nice! Anniversary or birthday, doesn't matter, I personally like the clan anniversary more than my original idea, a small message from your diety on your clan profile or in DMs, giving you a small party gear like a scene of a b'day party or a party hat!!!!
Okay, os this actually got a lot more popular than I thought!!! We should honestly get in dev on this, it can be pretty nice! Anniversary or birthday, doesn't matter, I personally like the clan anniversary more than my original idea, a small message from your diety on your clan profile or in DMs, giving you a small party gear like a scene of a b'day party or a party hat!!!!
Support! I'm not sure if I'd like a more valuable reward because people might multi account or change their birthdays to get it. But something like a party hat, a confetti "flowerfall", or a familiar (how about a sprite looking creature holding a cake, or one with a cake/sprinkles pattern?) would be fun and would make a lot of people happy on their birthdays!
Support! I'm not sure if I'd like a more valuable reward because people might multi account or change their birthdays to get it. But something like a party hat, a confetti "flowerfall", or a familiar (how about a sprite looking creature holding a cake, or one with a cake/sprinkles pattern?) would be fun and would make a lot of people happy on their birthdays!
jCVhFoZ.gif
No support, sorry. If FR players really can change their birthday whenever, then any gifts could easily be abused. Plus, it would go against the bit that den owners don't really exist in Sornieth as far as I know, and we're just the ones who play FR in real life.
No support, sorry. If FR players really can change their birthday whenever, then any gifts could easily be abused. Plus, it would go against the bit that den owners don't really exist in Sornieth as far as I know, and we're just the ones who play FR in real life.
JGnDE4d.gif
Support for this, but specifically on your account anniversary. If it's on your birthday there would be the chance of people abusing it to get bonus items (and I don't think we should put a cooldown on changing birthdays, in case someone accidentally enters theirs incorrectly and wants to fix it). As well, people may have various reasons they don't want to acknowledge their birthdays on the site.

If the potential gift was tied to account anniversary though, you can still get the items/perks, but there's no chance of it being abused by changing dates and there's much lower incentive for multi-accounting considering it would be a full year's time investment for one (relatively small) bonus gift.

I'd love to see a little "confetti fall" apparel, personally! I think that would be a very fun and versatile apparel item.
Support for this, but specifically on your account anniversary. If it's on your birthday there would be the chance of people abusing it to get bonus items (and I don't think we should put a cooldown on changing birthdays, in case someone accidentally enters theirs incorrectly and wants to fix it). As well, people may have various reasons they don't want to acknowledge their birthdays on the site.

If the potential gift was tied to account anniversary though, you can still get the items/perks, but there's no chance of it being abused by changing dates and there's much lower incentive for multi-accounting considering it would be a full year's time investment for one (relatively small) bonus gift.

I'd love to see a little "confetti fall" apparel, personally! I think that would be a very fun and versatile apparel item.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Support!
Of course for the problem of birthday changing, you would only receive a gift if it had been ONE YEAR after you last received one. And yes, just something small, like a 10-gem bundle or a cute piece of apparel.
Support!
Of course for the problem of birthday changing, you would only receive a gift if it had been ONE YEAR after you last received one. And yes, just something small, like a 10-gem bundle or a cute piece of apparel.
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
I’d be nice if it was something small (and maybe disable-able?) like a little birthday cone hat on your avatar dragon or progen(s), support!
I’d be nice if it was something small (and maybe disable-able?) like a little birthday cone hat on your avatar dragon or progen(s), support!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
1 2 3