Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many raffle tickets do you buy?
1 2 3 4 5
Just wondering how many roundsey's raffle tickets people buy, I usually just get five or so depending on the prizes lol
Just wondering how many roundsey's raffle tickets people buy, I usually just get five or so depending on the prizes lol
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I know a really good way to win at Roundsey! By simply not buying any tickets at all, I do not have to spend money. Wins every time :P
I know a really good way to win at Roundsey! By simply not buying any tickets at all, I do not have to spend money. Wins every time :P
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
If I have the time, I try to put my Fairgrounds earnings into it. Since I don't have it right now, I save my treasure for XXX dragons and retired familiars. I put down 3000 tickets this week since ~1 in 100 are pretty decent odds. So far I won 50% of the time I had odds like these. Only got the 99x item though every time, need more luck. xD
If I have the time, I try to put my Fairgrounds earnings into it. Since I don't have it right now, I save my treasure for XXX dragons and retired familiars. I put down 3000 tickets this week since ~1 in 100 are pretty decent odds. So far I won 50% of the time I had odds like these. Only got the 99x item though every time, need more luck. xD
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I buy ten tickets just in case. Its only 5000 in fake money so yeah
I buy ten tickets just in case. Its only 5000 in fake money so yeah
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
Anywhere between 5 and 50 tickets as the whim strikes me.
Anywhere between 5 and 50 tickets as the whim strikes me.
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
i always buy 100 because it's not a lot of money for me, and i think the chance matches the price. 50kt can be earned in 10 minutes, wasting it is not a big deal [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
i always buy 100 because it's not a lot of money for me, and i think the chance matches the price. 50kt can be earned in 10 minutes, wasting it is not a big deal
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Just 10 :)
Just 10 :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
used to just get one but i’ve upped to ten a week. yet to win anything to no ones surprise. i do rlly want a roundsey dragon but i’m the kinda person who only wants one i won myself so fat chance of that ????
used to just get one but i’ve upped to ten a week. yet to win anything to no ones surprise. i do rlly want a roundsey dragon but i’m the kinda person who only wants one i won myself so fat chance of that ????
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
i used to buy 20 every week, but lately i've been buying to match the number of prizes for no reason other than 'because i can.' so it really depends on the week!
i used to buy 20 every week, but lately i've been buying to match the number of prizes for no reason other than 'because i can.' so it really depends on the week!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4 5