Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many raffle tickets do you buy?
1 2 3 4 5
usually 5, if there's something really exceptional that i want then max 20.
usually 5, if there's something really exceptional that i want then max 20.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
5 or 10. Depends if I’d like to splurge a tiny bit or not. :)
5 or 10. Depends if I’d like to splurge a tiny bit or not. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
anywhere between 2 and 18, depending on how much spare change i have on me when wednesday comes around. i'm Very stingy with my treasure, since i'm so slow in earning it; 9k is the most i'm willing to spend on anything i don't Need
anywhere between 2 and 18, depending on how much spare change i have on me when wednesday comes around. i'm Very stingy with my treasure, since i'm so slow in earning it; 9k is the most i'm willing to spend on anything i don't Need
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
We buy 10 tickets a week. It definitely paid off we won some health potions once.
We buy 10 tickets a week. It definitely paid off we won some health potions once.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
21~
But I bought 46060 once for my ultimate dream dragon xD
21~
But I bought 46060 once for my ultimate dream dragon xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
My usual is 288, if I even like the prizes, lol. I have done more, but there has to be a Sprite or a triple pink-range dragon on the line for that to happen.
My usual is 288, if I even like the prizes, lol. I have done more, but there has to be a Sprite or a triple pink-range dragon on the line for that to happen.
I buy 10 tickets per item I would want to win. If there's nothing exciting for offer, I just grab one ticket.
I buy 10 tickets per item I would want to win. If there's nothing exciting for offer, I just grab one ticket.
between 20 and 100 depending what the prizes are.
between 20 and 100 depending what the prizes are.
10 usually. 50 - 500 if something in there piques my interest. Definitely closer to 500 if there's a water element Raffle dragon; I'd love to own one some day. Though that Light Sprite raffle turned me into a complete clown car and I think I spent my entire treasure savings on thousands of tickets. It was probably only a million treasure which was ultimately a drop in the bucket considering everyone else did the same thing, let alone the very big spenders! But hey, why not try, it's fake currency anyway [emoji=fae tongue size=1]
10 usually.
50 - 500 if something in there piques my interest. Definitely closer to 500 if there's a water element Raffle dragon; I'd love to own one some day.

Though that Light Sprite raffle turned me into a complete clown car and I think I spent my entire treasure savings on thousands of tickets. It was probably only a million treasure which was ultimately a drop in the bucket considering everyone else did the same thing, let alone the very big spenders! But hey, why not try, it's fake currency anyway
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
I forget roundsey exists most the time
I forget roundsey exists most the time
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3 4 5