Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many raffle tickets do you buy?
1 2 3 4 5
Totally forgot that Roundsey even existed. I'm not really into Gambling and raffles. So my answer is zero. I buy zero tickets
Totally forgot that Roundsey even existed. I'm not really into Gambling and raffles. So my answer is zero. I buy zero tickets
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
0 for right now. Normally if I do buy it's around 5-20. People who buy thousands have like a 1% chance, it's so low.
0 for right now. Normally if I do buy it's around 5-20. People who buy thousands have like a 1% chance, it's so low.
TEz7KLs.png
100, just because I can pretty much always spare 50kt. I’ve won a couple times, but only the lower value stuff (like 2016 fest stuff and a luminax plushie).
100, just because I can pretty much always spare 50kt. I’ve won a couple times, but only the lower value stuff (like 2016 fest stuff and a luminax plushie).
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
20, always!
20, always!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
25, almost every time. I got 50 once!
25, almost every time. I got 50 once!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
And if I really like the prizes 10
And if I really like the prizes 10
5p1NDy8.png
i usually buy 10 but im tired of not winning so i bought 100

please... roundsey..... i'll do anything
i usually buy 10 but im tired of not winning so i bought 100

please... roundsey..... i'll do anything
I always buy 40. I like the number and I have won once :3
I always buy 40. I like the number and I have won once :3
It depends. If it's all dragons, I'll only buy 1 ticket. If it has a bunch of retired familiars, I'll buy 20. Otherwise I'll just buy 10. I've got too many projects to dump a bunch of treasure into raffles.
It depends. If it's all dragons, I'll only buy 1 ticket. If it has a bunch of retired familiars, I'll buy 20. Otherwise I'll just buy 10. I've got too many projects to dump a bunch of treasure into raffles.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
20-50 :p
20-50 :p
1 2 3 4 5