Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 282 283
Pls a pair of beastclan lab/medical assistants or outright doctors/scientists wearing labcoats

Serthis makes the most sense but it would be very cool if they were something else too!
Pls a pair of beastclan lab/medical assistants or outright doctors/scientists wearing labcoats

Serthis makes the most sense but it would be very cool if they were something else too!
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Can we please do string worms, i cant load an image for some reason P L E A S E
Can we please do string worms, i cant load an image for some reason P L E A S E
Maybe some more snail familiars? I saw that we only have... four?
Maybe some more snail familiars? I saw that we only have... four?
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif
I got some ideas![emoji=special eyes size=1] - It would be so cute having ladybugs, I don't think they're in the bestiary, aren't they? Maybe one in red and the other in yellow; - A recolor of [item=Aer Phantom] and [item=Lux Spectre] in Fiona! It would be sooo cute in baby blue or lilac [emoji=coatl love size=1]; - A raccoon familiar, please! One in its original colors and the other that looks like a red panda? [emoji=new friend size=1];
I got some ideas!

- It would be so cute having ladybugs, I don't think they're in the bestiary, aren't they? Maybe one in red and the other in yellow;

- A recolor of Aer Phantom and Lux Spectre in Fiona! It would be sooo cute in baby blue or lilac ;

- A raccoon familiar, please! One in its original colors and the other that looks like a red panda? ;
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
plushie/Stuffed animal Familiars
plushie/Stuffed animal Familiars
Werewolves - I feel like they're one of the few mythical creatures not referenced in Flight Rising. Aside from this tooltip, anyway: [item=silver ore]
Werewolves - I feel like they're one of the few mythical creatures not referenced in Flight Rising.

Aside from this tooltip, anyway:

Silver Ore
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Can we have Owlbears? I drew samples of it. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885607665223471196/891596626748117003/saberblack.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885607665223471196/891596633849081916/saberblack2.png[/img]
Can we have Owlbears? I drew samples of it.
saberblack.png saberblack2.png
Dragon breed familiars, Windsinger, chickens. Aw yeah.
Dragon breed familiars, Windsinger, chickens. Aw yeah.
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This is never going to happen because of the shear volume of familiars, but imagine if familiars came with how big they are as a part of a stat or something. Maybe they could even vary a little in size from individual to individual like the dragons do. Just a funny idea considering the art for Fiona's Familiars features her amongst different familiars and you notice the size differences between them all. Just a silly idea of mine.
This is never going to happen because of the shear volume of familiars, but imagine if familiars came with how big they are as a part of a stat or something. Maybe they could even vary a little in size from individual to individual like the dragons do. Just a funny idea considering the art for Fiona's Familiars features her amongst different familiars and you notice the size differences between them all. Just a silly idea of mine.
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 282 283