Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 432 433
@warriorjames Is this girl still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71907596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719076/71907596_350.png[/img][/url] If so, I'd like to buy her with gems <3
@warriorjames

Is this girl still available?
71907596_350.png
If so, I'd like to buy her with gems <3
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
Can I be added to the following pinglists please?

• RisingsunGuard x Theia (White/Back range primary, blue range or white/black range secondary, blue range or gold range tertiary)
  • RisingsunGuard x Athena (blue range primary and secondary)
  • Praios x ShiningWingsong (obsidian primary/any secondary/white tertiary)
  • Charizard x Jaundice (blue range secondary)
  • Icewave x Aorea (white, black range or blue range tertiary)
  • Aearion x Ayaka (any blue range primary or secondary)
  • SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel (any, currently eyeing the purple/turquoise/royal lady)
  • Myzure x Hera (any, currently eyeing the XXY robin/orchid lady (preference))
  • Aodhfin x Essyria (glimmer tertiary)
  • Morpheus x Ghostly (any)
  • Icewave x Iona (any)

As a note, you do have two I am interested in, so I'll see if they are still available after a week, if I understand your rules correctly? And I can purchase more in future correct, just no more than 3 at a time?
Can I be added to the following pinglists please?

• RisingsunGuard x Theia (White/Back range primary, blue range or white/black range secondary, blue range or gold range tertiary)
  • RisingsunGuard x Athena (blue range primary and secondary)
  • Praios x ShiningWingsong (obsidian primary/any secondary/white tertiary)
  • Charizard x Jaundice (blue range secondary)
  • Icewave x Aorea (white, black range or blue range tertiary)
  • Aearion x Ayaka (any blue range primary or secondary)
  • SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel (any, currently eyeing the purple/turquoise/royal lady)
  • Myzure x Hera (any, currently eyeing the XXY robin/orchid lady (preference))
  • Aodhfin x Essyria (glimmer tertiary)
  • Morpheus x Ghostly (any)
  • Icewave x Iona (any)

As a note, you do have two I am interested in, so I'll see if they are still available after a week, if I understand your rules correctly? And I can purchase more in future correct, just no more than 3 at a time?
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png93276741.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
I am so late in responding, so I will wait and see who is left after the initial rush. Thanks!
I am so late in responding, so I will wait and see who is left after the initial rush. Thanks!
84KL.gif
Dragon Sales Thread
Hello there again! I was wondering, could nab #59625909, Green/Terracotta/Pearl female? I have the gems ready to pay available!
Hello there again! I was wondering, could nab #59625909, Green/Terracotta/Pearl female? I have the gems ready to pay available!
What is Better? To be Born Good or Overcome your Evil Nature through Great Effort?
~Paarthurnax
Wow. I said "stay safe" to all of you. I also should have said it to myself. Ida threw my area for a loop. I also see, reviewing the color lists, there are a lot of double/triple color pings (XXY for example) so I think I'll just create individual pinglists for that.

@SilverBelle Nope

@CalmWolf Wow...the XXY players were ready to jump. 0_0 Send CR for second one

@Eversnow Send CR

@foreverrain Taken

@Sanzuwu Send CR

@stags Send CR

@Lykos On way.

@Spooce I pinged FableTheWolf for that one. If they pass, you're next on the list.

@Khyra Send CR

@Restless Send CR

@Azure Understood

@BirdWings How does that fit autumn colors? *Scratches head* Send CR. Also adding to Male pinglist.

@MalisVitterfolk Send CR for both. I'd need to talk to Thorai about that. I'll see how it goes.

@Cyrce CalmWolf got her.

@hamm3rhead Send CR

@Xeiana The XXY white appears possible with Zephyros x Nanelia. Just note that you will be competing with other players who are looking in that same range. Adding that to color. What FableTheWolf and Spooce do will determine things.

@DeDra Send CR

@Aridora Send CR. Adding to colors. Eye types were removed since you can apply eye types yourself now.

@Altassar SpicyTunaRoll gets her.

@Fayo Wow, thanks for letting me know about that change. I'm on it.

@Equinox6667 Adding

@SpicyTunaRoll Send CR

@WitchyyWeasel Send CR for both

@WickedHeart Adding to general and specific

@makani Send CR

@Dvelyn Send CR

@FableTheWolf The player a dragon was pinged for makes the call regardless of how many jump at said dragon before them (like what happened with Lykos). If you want him, send the CR.

@dragononymous Send CR for second. Adding to Color

@Wonderling Alright

@Chibale No problem.

@Ketrilla Alright.

@wallaby Adding to general. As to specific dates, we can try but I can't make any promises.

@SgtJessi That was the one I pinged Zerik for. Let them make a call, and if they pass she's yours.

@ancientsecrets Wow, that quite a list. Adding

@Zerik You were pinged for the Ice/Blush/Auburn (The one SgtJessi is going for). Does that one not interest you?

@Siivah08 Send CR
Wow. I said "stay safe" to all of you. I also should have said it to myself. Ida threw my area for a loop. I also see, reviewing the color lists, there are a lot of double/triple color pings (XXY for example) so I think I'll just create individual pinglists for that.

@SilverBelle Nope

@CalmWolf Wow...the XXY players were ready to jump. 0_0 Send CR for second one

@Eversnow Send CR

@foreverrain Taken

@Sanzuwu Send CR

@stags Send CR

@Lykos On way.

@Spooce I pinged FableTheWolf for that one. If they pass, you're next on the list.

@Khyra Send CR

@Restless Send CR

@Azure Understood

@BirdWings How does that fit autumn colors? *Scratches head* Send CR. Also adding to Male pinglist.

@MalisVitterfolk Send CR for both. I'd need to talk to Thorai about that. I'll see how it goes.

@Cyrce CalmWolf got her.

@hamm3rhead Send CR

@Xeiana The XXY white appears possible with Zephyros x Nanelia. Just note that you will be competing with other players who are looking in that same range. Adding that to color. What FableTheWolf and Spooce do will determine things.

@DeDra Send CR

@Aridora Send CR. Adding to colors. Eye types were removed since you can apply eye types yourself now.

@Altassar SpicyTunaRoll gets her.

@Fayo Wow, thanks for letting me know about that change. I'm on it.

@Equinox6667 Adding

@SpicyTunaRoll Send CR

@WitchyyWeasel Send CR for both

@WickedHeart Adding to general and specific

@makani Send CR

@Dvelyn Send CR

@FableTheWolf The player a dragon was pinged for makes the call regardless of how many jump at said dragon before them (like what happened with Lykos). If you want him, send the CR.

@dragononymous Send CR for second. Adding to Color

@Wonderling Alright

@Chibale No problem.

@Ketrilla Alright.

@wallaby Adding to general. As to specific dates, we can try but I can't make any promises.

@SgtJessi That was the one I pinged Zerik for. Let them make a call, and if they pass she's yours.

@ancientsecrets Wow, that quite a list. Adding

@Zerik You were pinged for the Ice/Blush/Auburn (The one SgtJessi is going for). Does that one not interest you?

@Siivah08 Send CR
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

I was just reminded on Discord by a friend after I saw this but could you also add me to the pings for an XXY of the lighter greyscale range (cream to silver for primary/secondary). The Y can be anything but most preferably as far from mauve as possible since I need it for a breeding pair. Anything close to ice is the most preferable for the X ranges. OH and female. No males.
@warriorjames

I was just reminded on Discord by a friend after I saw this but could you also add me to the pings for an XXY of the lighter greyscale range (cream to silver for primary/secondary). The Y can be anything but most preferably as far from mauve as possible since I need it for a breeding pair. Anything close to ice is the most preferable for the X ranges. OH and female. No males.
@warriorjames
Yep, was waiting for you to post xD Glad to see that Lykos got the dragon they wanted!
Sending cr for the second babe now.
@warriorjames
Yep, was waiting for you to post xD Glad to see that Lykos got the dragon they wanted!
Sending cr for the second babe now.
HgYb6MR.png
@warriorjames Ahhhhhhhh you live in the path of the hurricane?!?!? No kidding you better keep yourself safe! The news we hear up here in coldland makes it sound so terrifying. I wish you all the luck I can that you'll make it through that alright [emoji=familiar heart size=1]. In that case it's wonderful to hear from you so that we all know you're managing things ok. Though it's always hard to bring down a warrior ;) Sorry to be intrusive but when I went back to check out the derg's price for the CR and it said that the fire flight was still listed as the flight discount. Honestly: totally forgot that mine is coming up at the end of the month until just now XD Since that's still a couple weeks away thought I should ask before just doing it again: what amount would I be putting up here? Sorry about interrupting you about the rules so often! I swear I'll have it down next time :)
@warriorjames Ahhhhhhhh you live in the path of the hurricane?!?!? No kidding you better keep yourself safe! The news we hear up here in coldland makes it sound so terrifying. I wish you all the luck I can that you'll make it through that alright . In that case it's wonderful to hear from you so that we all know you're managing things ok. Though it's always hard to bring down a warrior ;)

Sorry to be intrusive but when I went back to check out the derg's price for the CR and it said that the fire flight was still listed as the flight discount. Honestly: totally forgot that mine is coming up at the end of the month until just now XD Since that's still a couple weeks away thought I should ask before just doing it again: what amount would I be putting up here?

Sorry about interrupting you about the rules so often! I swear I'll have it down next time :)
@warriorjames

Sent
@warriorjames

Sent
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
@warriorjames if this boy still available [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71907521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719076/71907521_350.png[/img][/url] Price: 460,000 Treasure or 368 Gems (Fire Flight: 415,000 Treasure or 332 Gems) Gender: Male Color: Antique / Splash / Royal Genes: Iridescent / Constellation / Opal Eyes: Unusual Status: Available I like get 368 gem
@warriorjames if this boy still available

71907521_350.png

Price: 460,000 Treasure or 368 Gems
(Fire Flight: 415,000 Treasure or 332 Gems)

Color: Antique / Splash / Royal
Genes: Iridescent / Constellation / Opal
Eyes: Unusual

I like get 368 gem
marie blansett aka mblansett
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 432 433