Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about capsule
1 2 3
[quote name="AaliyahMoon" date="2021-09-03 23:02:23" ] Now I imagine a hatchling with capsule that jumps up and down on the bed and the liquid behaves like cola and gushes out of their mouth. [/quote] See what happens when they swallow some mentos whole...
AaliyahMoon wrote on 2021-09-03 23:02:23:
Now I imagine a hatchling with capsule that jumps up and down on the bed and the liquid behaves like cola and gushes out of their mouth.

See what happens when they swallow some mentos whole...
RGfeibN.png
[quote name="AaliyahMoon" date="2021-09-03 23:02:23" ] Now I imagine a hatchling with capsule that jumps up and down on the bed and the liquid behaves like cola and gushes out of their mouth. [/quote] this is lovely and horrible at the same time, i love it x_D
AaliyahMoon wrote on 2021-09-03 23:02:23:
Now I imagine a hatchling with capsule that jumps up and down on the bed and the liquid behaves like cola and gushes out of their mouth.
this is lovely and horrible at the same time, i love it x_D
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
okay but imagine like a ridgeback shaking up a spiral like a water gun and liquid shooting out of their mouth. Oh my god water gun fights but with spirals and the lore sizes work to oh my god what even-
okay but imagine like a ridgeback shaking up a spiral like a water gun and liquid shooting out of their mouth. Oh my god water gun fights but with spirals and the lore sizes work to oh my god what even-
Depends on the dragon - I feel like factors such as the flight, breed, and color of what's in the capsule would have some effect.

Normally? Yes, most likely.
Depends on the dragon - I feel like factors such as the flight, breed, and color of what's in the capsule would have some effect.

Normally? Yes, most likely.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I bet there's faint sloshing. Have you ever had a big glass of water then laid down or moved quickly, and you could feel it jiggling around in your stomach? Bet it feels like that too.
I bet there's faint sloshing. Have you ever had a big glass of water then laid down or moved quickly, and you could feel it jiggling around in your stomach? Bet it feels like that too.
Now I want to know what will happen if you pop a capsule dragon with a pin
Now I want to know what will happen if you pop a capsule dragon with a pin
raddishface.png 89BkRuW.gif innokenti.png
I believe that there is some volatile acidic liquid. And when the belly is damaged or the dragon dies, it explodes, scorching all this liquid, depending on the flight. I also think it's volatile. Thanks to this, the dragon raises its belly up when resting. Thanks to this, the dragon will turn over and make a boom and splash. But it is so convenient to fly and swim. I think the capsule is very strong. Although most likely it is just something like nutritional reserves in the belly.

I believe that there is some volatile acidic liquid. And when the belly is damaged or the dragon dies, it explodes, scorching all this liquid, depending on the flight. I also think it's volatile. Thanks to this, the dragon raises its belly up when resting. Thanks to this, the dragon will turn over and make a boom and splash. But it is so convenient to fly and swim. I think the capsule is very strong. Although most likely it is just something like nutritional reserves in the belly.

(Shakes dragon like lavalamp)
(Shakes dragon like lavalamp)
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
[quote name="Withstand" date="2021-09-04 22:12:31" ] I bet there's faint sloshing. Have you ever had a big glass of water then laid down or moved quickly, and you could feel it jiggling around in your stomach? Bet it feels like that too. [/quote] YES you described it perfectly youre absolutely right
Withstand wrote on 2021-09-04 22:12:31:
YES you described it perfectly youre absolutely right
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
Does the capsule liquid in ice dragons come with free ice cubes?
Does the capsule liquid in ice dragons come with free ice cubes?
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
1 2 3