Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about capsule
1 2 3
@frigate [quote name="Frigate" date="2021-09-05 10:45:58" ] Does the capsule liquid in ice dragons come with free ice cubes? [/quote] Yum, free slushie!
@frigate
Frigate wrote on 2021-09-05 10:45:58:
Does the capsule liquid in ice dragons come with free ice cubes?
Yum, free slushie!
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
Maybe it wouldn't make any noise unless they're really excited... Or they could use the rhythm and pitch of the sloshing to make a kind of language.
Maybe it wouldn't make any noise unless they're really excited... Or they could use the rhythm and pitch of the sloshing to make a kind of language.
The most beautiful moment of life
[quote name="BlackOpalNebula" date="2021-09-03 20:03:13" ] I think it just depends. For me, I think of it like something else could be alive in there......[/quote] made me think of [img]https://i.redd.it/jbetr8qugal11.jpg[/img]
BlackOpalNebula wrote on 2021-09-03 20:03:13:
I think it just depends. For me, I think of it like something else could be alive in there......
made me think of
jbetr8qugal11.jpg
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
Canonically they don't have any actual colored liquid in their belly and it's just a thin layer on top plus some magical illusions to make it look like it goes all the way through, but if we pretended they [i]did [/i]have liquid belly.. Slish slosh slish slosh sloosh all the time If a capsule dragon ate food would you see it go down??? [emoji=snapper confused size=1] Are there invisible organs in there?? Can the liquid fall out? I like to stick to canon instead :P
Canonically they don't have any actual colored liquid in their belly and it's just a thin layer on top plus some magical illusions to make it look like it goes all the way through, but if we pretended they did have liquid belly..

Slish slosh slish slosh sloosh all the time

If a capsule dragon ate food would you see it go down???

Are there invisible organs in there??

Can the liquid fall out?

I like to stick to canon instead :P
dragons with capsule can't go on roller coasters, not after what happened last time [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
dragons with capsule can't go on roller coasters, not after what happened last time
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
Like a lava lamp, the "empty" bits aren't actually empty they're just clear fluid with a different consistency

The true question: is the capsule part of the dragon bendy/squishy like skin or rubber, or solid and hard like glass?
Like a lava lamp, the "empty" bits aren't actually empty they're just clear fluid with a different consistency

The true question: is the capsule part of the dragon bendy/squishy like skin or rubber, or solid and hard like glass?
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
What if the small ones have to learn how to move around with juices always sloshing around, and baby capsule dragons are just extra clumsy because they're always getting knocked around when they try to move like a partially filled milk truck
What if the small ones have to learn how to move around with juices always sloshing around, and baby capsule dragons are just extra clumsy because they're always getting knocked around when they try to move like a partially filled milk truck
she/her | hello hi :D | I hoard plushies and shiny things
1 2 3