Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Mirror lovers?
1 2 3 4 5
i love mirrors! i unfortunately don't have many because a lot of genes and apparel just don't look very nice on their poses though :(
i love mirrors! i unfortunately don't have many because a lot of genes and apparel just don't look very nice on their poses though :(
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Mirrors are one of my favourite breeds, yet i only have two of them in my lair. Might get more
Mirrors are one of my favourite breeds, yet i only have two of them in my lair. Might get more
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Mirrors! Feral friends! I love them so much<3 Their poses are so expressive and they're so fun to draw!!
Mirrors! Feral friends! I love them so much<3 Their poses are so expressive and they're so fun to draw!!
nTa2yPT.png
=::>~
=::>~
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
OOWOO
I love them! My random is mirror and I like him better then my custom!
OOWOO
I love them! My random is mirror and I like him better then my custom!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
i have only 1 mirror perma but i love her to pieces!! i love how expressive mirrors' sprites are.
i have only 1 mirror perma but i love her to pieces!! i love how expressive mirrors' sprites are.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
I love them, their body type makes me think of long, wiggly dogs. drawing their crests gives me a headache sometimes (the official merch featuring Mirror skulls has helped a lot) but they are just sooooo nicely shaped.

a good chunk of my lore-centric permas are Mirrors and I've had a bit of a Mirror addiction lately lol
I love them, their body type makes me think of long, wiggly dogs. drawing their crests gives me a headache sometimes (the official merch featuring Mirror skulls has helped a lot) but they are just sooooo nicely shaped.

a good chunk of my lore-centric permas are Mirrors and I've had a bit of a Mirror addiction lately lol
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
I love Mirrors! Definietely my favourite breed. I just counted and realized that currently only 14 of my (semi-)permanent dragons are Mirrors, but I'm sure that in the long run, they will be the majority within my lair.
I love Mirrors! Definietely my favourite breed. I just counted and realized that currently only 14 of my (semi-)permanent dragons are Mirrors, but I'm sure that in the long run, they will be the majority within my lair.
I love the male mirror pose a lot!! And the babies are absolutely adorable.
I love the male mirror pose a lot!! And the babies are absolutely adorable.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Oohh Mirrors are one of the breeds that I think have some REALLY good skin designs for. Some of the fest designs for them are really cool imo. I only have one in my lair, but if I ever find some for some of the skins I have....that'll be a glorious day.
Oohh Mirrors are one of the breeds that I think have some REALLY good skin designs for. Some of the fest designs for them are really cool imo. I only have one in my lair, but if I ever find some for some of the skins I have....that'll be a glorious day.
AUyhiki.gif J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
_____________owO What's this?__
1 2 3 4 5