Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
Thank you for your hard work as always!!
Thank you for your hard work as always!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
YES!!! I've been working towards this, and finally - the release of a batch of Fiona Fams, and I can claim them all immediately, as I've already awakened the requisite familiars!
YES!!! I've been working towards this, and finally - the release of a batch of Fiona Fams, and I can claim them all immediately, as I've already awakened the requisite familiars!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
I need the cat
I need the cat
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-09-02 06:34:10" ] I really hope one day we'll just get an update that holds recolours of all of these [item=harvest hardshell][item=plantation pincher] [item=sandshore snipper][item=riptide clipper] [item=chalcedony snipper][item=moonbeam crayfish] [item=gaseous megashrimp][item=skittering megashrimp] [/quote] YES YES I LOVE THE CLIPPERS AND SNIPPERS ;o;
Natron wrote on 2021-09-02 06:34:10:
I really hope one day we'll just get an update that holds recolours of all of these

Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher
Sandshore Snipper Riptide Clipper
Chalcedony Snipper Moonbeam Crayfish
Gaseous Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp

YES YES I LOVE THE CLIPPERS AND SNIPPERS ;o;
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
yooo gene tracking thread
yooo gene tracking thread
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Thanks for the update! I very much appreciate the gene art errors housekeeping.

As a suggestion, as I'm not sure how the new report thread will be formatted: it may be beneficial to have the OP include a list of common reports that aren't bugs, such as Multi-Gaze layering with certain genes and Iridescent/Shimmer being inconsistent across all breeds. Just a thought!

Glad to see Fiona getting new familiars! They're all so nice.
Thanks for the update! I very much appreciate the gene art errors housekeeping.

As a suggestion, as I'm not sure how the new report thread will be formatted: it may be beneficial to have the OP include a list of common reports that aren't bugs, such as Multi-Gaze layering with certain genes and Iridescent/Shimmer being inconsistent across all breeds. Just a thought!

Glad to see Fiona getting new familiars! They're all so nice.
fo11Vhp.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
Fancy
Fancy
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Not to be dramatic, but I'd die for this Sphinx.
Not to be dramatic, but I'd die for this Sphinx.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Thanks for the update on gene errors!
Thanks for the update on gene errors!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31