Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1610 1611
@Morare @Mutation @thecatsred @Aikka @Fushide

Hi there! Looking for one Nature nest, please!
@Morare @Mutation @thecatsred @Aikka @Fushide

Hi there! Looking for one Nature nest, please!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon I have a nest open!
@SparkyLurkdragon I have a nest open!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

Thank you! I'll get them set up in a moment. :)
@Mutation

Thank you! I'll get them set up in a moment. :)
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon Zegai and Noikyla had 5 eggs!!

Second 5-egg nest for Triskele nest rents in a row o.o
@SparkyLurkdragon Zegai and Noikyla had 5 eggs!!

Second 5-egg nest for Triskele nest rents in a row o.o
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

Hahaha, of course it would be a Fodderlocke pair. XD Awesome, though!
@Mutation

Hahaha, of course it would be a Fodderlocke pair. XD Awesome, though!
jtgoRWq.png
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @QuirkyJunimo

Hoping I'm doing this right, I've never really nest rented before. I'm in need of fire eyes for a pair who are RTB today! I have food and treasure ready to go!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @QuirkyJunimo

Hoping I'm doing this right, I've never really nest rented before. I'm in need of fire eyes for a pair who are RTB today! I have food and treasure ready to go!
Hey, @Dyenasaur! If neither of the other nesters can take you sooner, I will have a nest open up in two more rollovers! I'd be happy to reserve it for you if no one else is able to take them!
Hey, @Dyenasaur! If neither of the other nesters can take you sooner, I will have a nest open up in two more rollovers! I'd be happy to reserve it for you if no one else is able to take them!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia

That would be great, thank you! I'm not sure the state of things but if no one else is available please put me down for that next opening. Do I need to send you anything now or do I wait until it's time?
@LucisAbsentia

That would be great, thank you! I'm not sure the state of things but if no one else is available please put me down for that next opening. Do I need to send you anything now or do I wait until it's time?
@Twisted0bsession @ToxicE @Macroura
I'd like to rent 1 nest please.
@Twisted0bsession @ToxicE @Macroura
I'd like to rent 1 nest please.
GD7On40.png
@Dyenasaur

You can wait until it's time! I don't need anything beforehand.
@Dyenasaur

You can wait until it's time! I don't need anything beforehand.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1610 1611