Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke- Guile's Journey
1 2 3 4 5
Edit: Hey! If you read this and like it, I'd love to hear from you, or start a pinglist, or something?? This is a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830/1]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke(Credit to Tar)[/url], with some additional rules so I have a little more to do if I feel like it- Because it's based on Crim's request, I'm calling it [i]Give and Take[/i]. Using the same rules for Pinkerton's giveaways, if I go to Crim during this nuzlocke, her batch of requests can be used as more material for the Nuzlocke. My personal rules settings- All Basic Rules Coli Version- Hard or medium mode [columns]My starting dragon is this boy here, a dragon I bought from my gf who I never could figure out what I wanted to do with him. The randomizer first try got him his name- [b]Guile[/b][nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21572359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215724/21572359_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [code][size=1]Pinglist! :D Dragonfruiteen Everburn Div3rge[/size][/code]
Edit: Hey! If you read this and like it, I'd love to hear from you, or start a pinglist, or something??
This is a Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke(Credit to Tar), with some additional rules so I have a little more to do if I feel like it- Because it's based on Crim's request, I'm calling it Give and Take.

Using the same rules for Pinkerton's giveaways, if I go to Crim during this nuzlocke, her batch of requests can be used as more material for the Nuzlocke.

My personal rules settings-
All Basic Rules
Coli Version- Hard or medium mode
My starting dragon is this boy here, a dragon I bought from my gf who I never could figure out what I wanted to do with him. The randomizer first try got him his name-
Guile

21572359_350.png
Code:
[size=1]Pinglist! :D Dragonfruiteen Everburn Div3rge[/size]
[item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding]Part One: Dreaming of Family [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89677][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/897/89677_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Unforgotten snarls down at her daughter and the male she had taken, both of them glowering up at her over a nest of four eggs. "[i]Explain[/i]" She barks down at them, eyeing her daughter's new coloring to go with their transgressions. Undaunted, her strongest daughter, pride of her clan. Guile, a son of their ally, Sheet Lightning, sent to try and find a purpose in life. And apparently they had decided at least part of their purpose was to nest behind the clan alpha's back. It was different in Sheet Lightning, but Unforgotten ruled differently. And she was particular about her clan's progeny. That she hadn't at least been consulted was an insult of the worst kind.[/columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] "Guile is strong, and he bred well. I am full grown, and demand the right to choose for myself!" Undaunted straightened up, twisting her head to fan her crests in demand, tail quivering indignantly. "I have bred before, but never of my choosing!" Unforgotten hissed, twisting to flare back at her unruly offspring, baring her teeth and swiping claws. "Demand nothing!" "But I-" "[i]Kshhht![/i]" A sharp retort burst from Unforgotten, and Undaunted gave, dropping her head and wings till she draped against the floor, one side of her frills creaking against the hatchlings ground, dropping Unforgotten's gaze. Guile flicked his tail and stepped forward, wings still flared to hide the nest behind him. "Leave her. Her only fault is poor taste in your eyes, right? Your anger rests with me, outsider that's proven nothing useful." He cocked his head, lower eyes half lidded, to keep from offending the alpha. "I would have given you the time. There was meant to be a dream. A dream to show you. But now, you will seek your path without guidance. It is not here." The tone shift is not something either younger dragon expects- Unforgotten rarely drops below a snarl- and they both share a quick glance. Undaunted tries a small '[i]Mo-[/i]ther!' but it goes ignored- It has for a long time now. "But what about the hatchlings?" Guile glances under his wings, worry in his tone. The four eggs hum quietly, ignorant to the arguing. Unforgotten glances at them, what little she can see, and licks a claw, scrubbing at the underside of her jaws. "They will hatch in safety, as our own." She allows, tail curling around her feet. "You will leave before that. Collect what you own now." Guile stares at her for a moment, trying to find an argument, and the tip of his tail lashes, unhappy. But he finds nothing to make a point with, and closes his mouth, dropping his head, wings folding. He slinks past what should have been his mate- At least for a while- climbing his way out of the hatchling grounds and to his personal den. He didn't have much- He never could figure out what he wanted himself to become, so there was never any point bringing it home.
Forest Rogue Tail Binding Part One: Dreaming of Family
89677_350.png Unforgotten snarls down at her daughter and the male she had taken, both of them glowering up at her over a nest of four eggs.

"Explain"

She barks down at them, eyeing her daughter's new coloring to go with their transgressions. Undaunted, her strongest daughter, pride of her clan. Guile, a son of their ally, Sheet Lightning, sent to try and find a purpose in life. And apparently they had decided at least part of their purpose was to nest behind the clan alpha's back. It was different in Sheet Lightning, but Unforgotten ruled differently. And she was particular about her clan's progeny. That she hadn't at least been consulted was an insult of the worst kind.
4healthy_0dead.png

"Guile is strong, and he bred well. I am full grown, and demand the right to choose for myself!" Undaunted straightened up, twisting her head to fan her crests in demand, tail quivering indignantly. "I have bred before, but never of my choosing!"

Unforgotten hissed, twisting to flare back at her unruly offspring, baring her teeth and swiping claws.
"Demand nothing!"
"But I-"
"Kshhht!"

A sharp retort burst from Unforgotten, and Undaunted gave, dropping her head and wings till she draped against the floor, one side of her frills creaking against the hatchlings ground, dropping Unforgotten's gaze.

Guile flicked his tail and stepped forward, wings still flared to hide the nest behind him.
"Leave her. Her only fault is poor taste in your eyes, right? Your anger rests with me, outsider that's proven nothing useful." He cocked his head, lower eyes half lidded, to keep from offending the alpha.

"I would have given you the time. There was meant to be a dream. A dream to show you. But now, you will seek your path without guidance. It is not here." The tone shift is not something either younger dragon expects- Unforgotten rarely drops below a snarl- and they both share a quick glance. Undaunted tries a small 'Mo-ther!' but it goes ignored- It has for a long time now.

"But what about the hatchlings?" Guile glances under his wings, worry in his tone. The four eggs hum quietly, ignorant to the arguing. Unforgotten glances at them, what little she can see, and licks a claw, scrubbing at the underside of her jaws.
"They will hatch in safety, as our own." She allows, tail curling around her feet. "You will leave before that. Collect what you own now."

Guile stares at her for a moment, trying to find an argument, and the tip of his tail lashes, unhappy. But he finds nothing to make a point with, and closes his mouth, dropping his head, wings folding. He slinks past what should have been his mate- At least for a while- climbing his way out of the hatchling grounds and to his personal den. He didn't have much- He never could figure out what he wanted himself to become, so there was never any point bringing it home.
[item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] Part Two: Outside He didn't have much. Just enough to keep the most abused parts of him from getting hurt while out traveling. Which was probably why he managed to sneak up on them-Coral Basilisks. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14441.png[/img][/center] They inhabited woodland areas, near a source of fresh water, however small. They weren't as bad as the regular kind- And at his size, Guile didn't really need to fear their gazes. But they were still vicious fighters and he was completely untested. So it was nice they weren't flaring those tailfeathers in angry displays- But actually in something he'd never seen. Fluttering, flitting, chattering at one another. He stays under some thick foliage, laid flat out to present less of himself in case he was spotted. Back at his birth clan, Venae had presented him with a farewell present, like he did all who left the clan- A small, blank tome, sized for his claws, to make whatever he wanted of it. Guile's was still untouched apart from a small doodle of bamboo- Something he'd never seen before- On the front cover. Now, he figured, what the hell- Why not take two pages and see if he could capture any part of this dance. Two hours and several aborted attempts to draw a tail fan later, he flinches and freezes. A twitter from off to his left announces that he's been snuck up on- A Coral Basilisk, drawn by the glitter in his crest. ((Apologies for the missed day or two- Work's hectic.))
Coral Basilisk Field Notes Part Two: Outside

He didn't have much. Just enough to keep the most abused parts of him from getting hurt while out traveling. Which was probably why he managed to sneak up on them-Coral Basilisks.
14441.png

They inhabited woodland areas, near a source of fresh water, however small. They weren't as bad as the regular kind- And at his size, Guile didn't really need to fear their gazes. But they were still vicious fighters and he was completely untested.

So it was nice they weren't flaring those tailfeathers in angry displays- But actually in something he'd never seen. Fluttering, flitting, chattering at one another. He stays under some thick foliage, laid flat out to present less of himself in case he was spotted.

Back at his birth clan, Venae had presented him with a farewell present, like he did all who left the clan- A small, blank tome, sized for his claws, to make whatever he wanted of it. Guile's was still untouched apart from a small doodle of bamboo- Something he'd never seen before- On the front cover. Now, he figured, what the hell- Why not take two pages and see if he could capture any part of this dance.

Two hours and several aborted attempts to draw a tail fan later, he flinches and freezes. A twitter from off to his left announces that he's been snuck up on- A Coral Basilisk, drawn by the glitter in his crest.

((Apologies for the missed day or two- Work's hectic.))
[Item=Black Tetra] Part Three: FIGHT! And it didn't take kindly to the intruder, submissive as he presented himself. With a ululating squawk, it charged, swinging thorned tail and jabbing pointed beak, getting the rest of them into it. The whole flock. Almost thirty of them. Oh boy. ----- Panting, straining to stand, Guile spits out the last few feathers as the few survivors twitter and bolt. How he survived that onslaught, he really wasn't sure- He'd been pinned on his back four times but managed to claw his way back to a standing position. Mirrors weren't meant to fight alone, and he was feeling the strain- No- Pain- of trying to go it alone. The stream the Coral Grouse had been courting around was where he dragged himself to, not even bothering to take his covers off before slopping his way into the water, hissing as it flowed across his wounds. It took a while before he got back up. [i](honesty time- I'm using part of this Nuzlocke to help get my dragons back in fighting shape, so this team is cobbled together with what I could feed with my gathering turns that isn't OP. Hand of Windsinger will be in effect if I screw this up somehow.)[/i] TEAM: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21572359][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215724/21572359.png[/img][/url](Lvl 1)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24361252][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243613/24361252.png[/img][/url](Lvl 1)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4330720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/43308/4330720.png[/img][/url](Lvl 7) ARENA: TRAINING FIELDS [i](I'm a pansy I know)[/i] ROUNDS: 1. 2 Amaranth Moth [item=Pollen][item=Reverse Silkworm Moth][item=Magical Shard] [i]TURNS OUT THERE'S NO XP HERE, MOVING UP TO WOODLAND PATH[/i] 2. 2 Clown Charger, 1 Autumn Dryad (Guile drops, FirstGenBananna drops, HOW invoked) [i]Guile LVL 2, FirstGenBananna LVL 2[/i] [item=Vampire Eel]x2 [item=Daddy Longlegs] 3. 2 Coral Basilisk (Guile drops, HOW invoked) [item=Coral Grouse]x2 4. 2 Clown Charger, 1 Autumn Dryad [i]Guile LVL 3, FirstGenBanana LVL 3[/i] [item=Vampire Eel]x2 [item=Daddy Longlegs] [item=Clown Charger Fin] 5. Grouse Basilisk, Coral Basilisk [item=Grouse][item=Coral Grouse][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] (Posted to save) 6. 2 Basilisk [item=Meaty Bat Wing][item=Game Fowl] 7. Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Owlet] 8. 2 Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler]x2 [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] 9. Dryad, Autumn Dryad [item=Harvestman] 10. 2 Death's Head Stag, 1 Clown Charger [item=Dwarf Fawn]x2 [item=Vampire Eel] [item=Fragile Antler] 11. Janustrap, Basilisk [i]Guile LVL 4 FirstGenBanana LVL 4[/i] [item=Game Fowl][item=Flycatcher] 12. Coral Basilisk [item=Coral Grouse] 13. Janustrap, Basilisk [item=Flycatcher][item=Janustrap Root] 14. Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Moss] 15. Strangler, Wildwood Owl, Dryad [item=Strangling Vine][item=Magical Shard][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Maple Leaf][item=Harvestman] (posting to save) 16. Strangler [item=Strangling Vine][item=Strangler Seeds] 17. 2 Autumn Dryad [item=Red Maple Leaf] 18. Wildwood Owl, Dryad [item=Wildwood Moss] 19. Dryad, Autumn Dryad [item=Maple Leaf][item=Harvestman][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Daddy Longlegs] 20. Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Moss] 21. Strangler, Blooming Strangler [item=Strangler Seeds] 22. Bamboo Phytocat, Leafy Moth [item=Bamboo Leaves][item=False Leaf][item=Sticky Pollen] 23. Basilisk, Cockatrice [item=Forestpath Rooster] 24. 2 Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler]x2 [item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Freezing Slash] 25. 2 Greenroot Janustrap (FirstGenBanana dropped, HOW invoked) [item=Strangling Root][item=Venus Flytrap]x2 26. 2 Blooming Strangler (Britun dropped, HOW invoked) [item=Blooming Pods][item=Blooming Vine] 27. Basilisk, Cockatrice [item=Forestpath Rooster] 28. Strangler, Wildwood Owl, Dryad [item=Strangling Vine][item=Strangler Seeds][item=Magical Shard][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Moss] 29. Blooming Strangler [item=Blooming Vine] 30. 2 Basilisk [i]Guile LVL 5 FirstGenBanana LVL 5[/i] [item=Basilisk Feather Fan]x2 [item=Game Fowl]x2 31. 2 Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler][item=Bluefin Charger fin] (posted to save)
Black Tetra Part Three: FIGHT!

And it didn't take kindly to the intruder, submissive as he presented himself. With a ululating squawk, it charged, swinging thorned tail and jabbing pointed beak, getting the rest of them into it.

The whole flock. Almost thirty of them. Oh boy.
Panting, straining to stand, Guile spits out the last few feathers as the few survivors twitter and bolt. How he survived that onslaught, he really wasn't sure- He'd been pinned on his back four times but managed to claw his way back to a standing position. Mirrors weren't meant to fight alone, and he was feeling the strain- No- Pain- of trying to go it alone.

The stream the Coral Grouse had been courting around was where he dragged himself to, not even bothering to take his covers off before slopping his way into the water, hissing as it flowed across his wounds. It took a while before he got back up.

(honesty time- I'm using part of this Nuzlocke to help get my dragons back in fighting shape, so this team is cobbled together with what I could feed with my gathering turns that isn't OP. Hand of Windsinger will be in effect if I screw this up somehow.)
TEAM: 21572359.png(Lvl 1)24361252.png(Lvl 1)4330720.png(Lvl 7)
ARENA: TRAINING FIELDS (I'm a pansy I know)
ROUNDS:
1. 2 Amaranth Moth
Pollen Reverse Silkworm Moth Magical Shard
TURNS OUT THERE'S NO XP HERE, MOVING UP TO WOODLAND PATH
2. 2 Clown Charger, 1 Autumn Dryad (Guile drops, FirstGenBananna drops, HOW invoked) Guile LVL 2, FirstGenBananna LVL 2
Vampire Eel x2 Daddy Longlegs
3. 2 Coral Basilisk (Guile drops, HOW invoked)
Coral Grouse x2
4. 2 Clown Charger, 1 Autumn Dryad Guile LVL 3, FirstGenBanana LVL 3
Vampire Eel x2 Daddy Longlegs Clown Charger Fin
5. Grouse Basilisk, Coral Basilisk
Grouse Coral Grouse Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Basilisk Field Notes
(Posted to save)
6. 2 Basilisk
Meaty Bat Wing Game Fowl
7. Sakura Owl
Sakura Owlet
8. 2 Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler x2 Bluefin Charger Fin
9. Dryad, Autumn Dryad
Harvestman
10. 2 Death's Head Stag, 1 Clown Charger
Dwarf Fawn x2 Vampire Eel Fragile Antler
11. Janustrap, Basilisk Guile LVL 4 FirstGenBanana LVL 4
Game Fowl Flycatcher
12. Coral Basilisk
Coral Grouse
13. Janustrap, Basilisk
Flycatcher Janustrap Root
14. Sakura Owl
Sakura Moss
15. Strangler, Wildwood Owl, Dryad
Strangling Vine Magical Shard Wildwood Owlet Maple Leaf Harvestman
(posting to save)
16. Strangler
Strangling Vine Strangler Seeds
17. 2 Autumn Dryad
Red Maple Leaf
18. Wildwood Owl, Dryad
Wildwood Moss
19. Dryad, Autumn Dryad
Maple Leaf Harvestman Red Maple Leaf Daddy Longlegs
20. Sakura Owl
Sakura Moss
21. Strangler, Blooming Strangler
Strangler Seeds
22. Bamboo Phytocat, Leafy Moth
Bamboo Leaves False Leaf Sticky Pollen
23. Basilisk, Cockatrice
Forestpath Rooster
24. 2 Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler x2 Bluefin Charger Fin Freezing Slash
25. 2 Greenroot Janustrap (FirstGenBanana dropped, HOW invoked)
Strangling Root Venus Flytrap x2
26. 2 Blooming Strangler (Britun dropped, HOW invoked)
Blooming Pods Blooming Vine
27. Basilisk, Cockatrice
Forestpath Rooster
28. Strangler, Wildwood Owl, Dryad
Strangling Vine Strangler Seeds Magical Shard Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Moss
29. Blooming Strangler
Blooming Vine
30. 2 Basilisk Guile LVL 5 FirstGenBanana LVL 5
Basilisk Feather Fan x2 Game Fowl x2
31. 2 Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler Bluefin Charger Fin
(posted to save)
[item=Rainwater Stink Bug] Part Four: Round two! Admittedly, Guile didn't notice while he was healing, but once his wounds no longer ached, he felt... different. Cliche as it was, he felt stronger, faster, tougher. He tested his claws on a fallen tree, ripping it to shreds, and the power of watching it nigh explode under his force was a dizzyingly heady sensation. This must have been the reason Unforgotten insisted that her entire clan were battle capable. It felt [i]good[/i] to be able to use your strength, and Guile cackled a hyena's laugh as he ripped up the glade around him. High on his power trip, he didn't realize what power he was actually using until he bounded up a tall, metalic boulder to survey the damage, and his talons raked up arcs of electricity. He didn't fall off in shock, no, of course not. Back safely on the leaf litter, though, he sat back to examine himself, working until he could find that this electricity could be drawn on purpose, crackling between his digits, rebounding upon itself until he lashed out, delivering the charge on whatever he struck. Why hadn't anyone told him that training would be [i]this cool?[/i] TEAM: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21572359][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215724/21572359.png[/img][/url](Lvl 5)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24361252][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243613/24361252.png[/img][/url](Lvl 5)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4330720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/43308/4330720.png[/img][/url](Lvl 7) ARENA: WOODLAND PATH 1. Greenroot Janustrap, Janustrap [item=Venus Flytrap][item=Janustrap Root] 2. 2 Cockatrice [item=Thunder Scarab][item=Forestpath Rooster] 3.2 Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler]x2 4. Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Moss] (posted to save) 5. Dryad, Bamboo Phytocat [item=Harvestman][item=Bamboo leaves] 6. Coral Basilisk 7. Bluefin Charger, 2 Crimson Emperor [item=micro deer] [item=River wiggler] 8. 2 Grouse Basilisk [item=grouse] 9. Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Moss] 10. Blooming Strangler, Bamboo Phytocat [item=Blooming Vine][item=Bamboo Leaves] 11. Autumn Dryad [item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Daddy Longlegs] 12. 2 Bluefin Charger [i]Britun LVL 8[/i] [item=River Wiggler] 13. Coral Basilisk 14. Clown Charger [item=Vampire Eel] 15. Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler] 16. Wildwood Owl [item=Wildwood Owlet] 17. Dryad, Bamboo Phytocat [item=Phytocat toy] 18. Autumn Dryad [item=Leafy Pack][item=Daddy Longlegs] 19. Wildwood Owl, Janustrap [item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Janustrap Root][item=Flycatcher] 20.Bamboo Phytocat [item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Phytocat Toy] 21. Cockatrice, Blooming Strangler [item=Decorative Feather Fan][item=Blooming Vine][item=Blooming Pods]
Rainwater Stink Bug Part Four: Round two!

Admittedly, Guile didn't notice while he was healing, but once his wounds no longer ached, he felt... different. Cliche as it was, he felt stronger, faster, tougher. He tested his claws on a fallen tree, ripping it to shreds, and the power of watching it nigh explode under his force was a dizzyingly heady sensation.

This must have been the reason Unforgotten insisted that her entire clan were battle capable. It felt good to be able to use your strength, and Guile cackled a hyena's laugh as he ripped up the glade around him.

High on his power trip, he didn't realize what power he was actually using until he bounded up a tall, metalic boulder to survey the damage, and his talons raked up arcs of electricity.

He didn't fall off in shock, no, of course not.

Back safely on the leaf litter, though, he sat back to examine himself, working until he could find that this electricity could be drawn on purpose, crackling between his digits, rebounding upon itself until he lashed out, delivering the charge on whatever he struck.

Why hadn't anyone told him that training would be this cool?

TEAM: 21572359.png(Lvl 5)24361252.png(Lvl 5)4330720.png(Lvl 7)
ARENA: WOODLAND PATH
1. Greenroot Janustrap, Janustrap
Venus Flytrap Janustrap Root
2. 2 Cockatrice
Thunder Scarab Forestpath Rooster
3.2 Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler x2
4. Sakura Owl
Sakura Moss
(posted to save)
5. Dryad, Bamboo Phytocat
Harvestman Bamboo Leaves
6. Coral Basilisk
7. Bluefin Charger, 2 Crimson Emperor
Micro Deer River Wiggler
8. 2 Grouse Basilisk
Grouse
9. Sakura Owl
Sakura Moss
10. Blooming Strangler, Bamboo Phytocat
Blooming Vine Bamboo Leaves
11. Autumn Dryad
Red Maple Leaf Daddy Longlegs
12. 2 Bluefin Charger Britun LVL 8
River Wiggler
13. Coral Basilisk
14. Clown Charger
Vampire Eel
15. Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler
16. Wildwood Owl
Wildwood Owlet
17. Dryad, Bamboo Phytocat
Phytocat Toy
18. Autumn Dryad
Leafy Pack Daddy Longlegs
19. Wildwood Owl, Janustrap
Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Moss Janustrap Root Flycatcher
20.Bamboo Phytocat
Bamboo Leaves Phytocat Toy
21. Cockatrice, Blooming Strangler
Decorative Feather Fan Blooming Vine Blooming Pods
[item=Berserker]Part Five: Surviving Meanwhile, back in the lair Guile temporarily called home, his eggs were stirring. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245678/24567744_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]His first born survived, strong as his mate and similarly bright in color.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245678/24567745_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]His second, who resembled him more closely, also survived, and set about trying to chew on her sibling as soon as she realized she had teeth.[/columns] [columns]His third made it out of her egg, exhausted and panting, but cried out when she was jostled and did not live past her first feed.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245678/24567746_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245678/24567747_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]The runt of his litter, amazingly, broke shell with a squall that summoned other members of the clan to make sure nothing was wrong. Smaller than the others- Though not smaller than the weakest- She didn't seem to notice as she flexed her wet wings, trying to flap-crawl her way up her mother's tail.[/columns] ----- It didn't take long for the mirror girls to grow to maturity, biting and scratching their way there. Without knowing a sire, or the discipline of two parents, they were wild and unruly. Only Unforgotten could truly corral them, and that was only when she was looking. TEAM:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567744][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245678/24567744.png[/img][/url] Lvl 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567745][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245678/24567745.png[/img][/url] Lvl 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567747][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245678/24567747.png[/img][/url] Lvl 1 ARENA: TRAINING FIELDS, [i]Hard Mode- Death Streak[/i] 1. Deaths-Head Stag, Crimson Emperor 2. 2 Glowing Pocket Mouse [i]Backed away to heal- ONE EXP FROM LEVELING REALLY[/i] 3.Amaranth Moth [i]ENTIRE TEAM LVL 2[/i] 4. Yellow Sparrowmouse, Dark Sparrowmouse 5. Luna Mith, Ruby Webwing 6. Ember Mouse, Leafy Moth [i]Backed away to level and heal[/i] 7. Yellow Sparrowmouse [i]ENTIRE TEAM LVL 3[/i] 8. Deaths-Head Stag, Crimson Emperor 9. Deaths-Head Stag 10. Amaranth Moth, Bumble
Berserker Part Five: Surviving

Meanwhile, back in the lair Guile temporarily called home, his eggs were stirring.

24567744_350.png
His first born survived, strong as his mate and similarly bright in color.

24567745_350.png
His second, who resembled him more closely, also survived, and set about trying to chew on her sibling as soon as she realized she had teeth.
His third made it out of her egg, exhausted and panting, but cried out when she was jostled and did not live past her first feed.
24567746_350.png

24567747_350.png
The runt of his litter, amazingly, broke shell with a squall that summoned other members of the clan to make sure nothing was wrong. Smaller than the others- Though not smaller than the weakest- She didn't seem to notice as she flexed her wet wings, trying to flap-crawl her way up her mother's tail.

It didn't take long for the mirror girls to grow to maturity, biting and scratching their way there. Without knowing a sire, or the discipline of two parents, they were wild and unruly. Only Unforgotten could truly corral them, and that was only when she was looking.

TEAM:24567744.png Lvl 1 24567745.png Lvl 1 24567747.png Lvl 1
ARENA: TRAINING FIELDS, Hard Mode- Death Streak
1. Deaths-Head Stag, Crimson Emperor
2. 2 Glowing Pocket Mouse
Backed away to heal- ONE EXP FROM LEVELING REALLY
3.Amaranth Moth ENTIRE TEAM LVL 2
4. Yellow Sparrowmouse, Dark Sparrowmouse
5. Luna Mith, Ruby Webwing
6. Ember Mouse, Leafy Moth
Backed away to level and heal
7. Yellow Sparrowmouse ENTIRE TEAM LVL 3
8. Deaths-Head Stag, Crimson Emperor
9. Deaths-Head Stag
10. Amaranth Moth, Bumble
[item=Brown Wooly Tail] Part Six: Maturity All three sisters fought for the right to breed this cycle, but the clan was small and Unforgotten chose the strongest. Born the runt, Unperturbed had had the hardest fight to reach the size she was now, and thanks to it, she'd surpassed her clutchmates. [columns] Tropicana was selected as Unperturbed's mate, and he bore a scare from her affections before they worked out their differences. As she fretted over her clutch, he hunted pelts at her request. She draped both their nest and herself in them, as it kept their eggs warmer.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516/51585_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8981862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/89819/8981862.png[/img] [/url][nextcol](As a side note, Reboot got Underbelly, because I didn't realize Tropicana could also use it. Oops.) [/columns]
Brown Wooly Tail Part Six: Maturity

All three sisters fought for the right to breed this cycle, but the clan was small and Unforgotten chose the strongest. Born the runt, Unperturbed had had the hardest fight to reach the size she was now, and thanks to it, she'd surpassed her clutchmates.
Tropicana was selected as Unperturbed's mate, and he bore a scare from her affections before they worked out their differences. As she fretted over her clutch, he hunted pelts at her request. She draped both their nest and herself in them, as it kept their eggs warmer.
51585_350.png
3healthy_0dead.png

8981862.png
(As a side note, Reboot got Underbelly, because I didn't realize Tropicana could also use it. Oops.)
[item=Dwarf Truffle Spores] Part Seven: First Meeting While their sister stayed home to care for her clutch, Guile's offspring decided they were going to hunt down their father, meet he who was thrown out for daring to trespass against Unforgotten. They had learned well, and he was not exactly attempting to hide his trail. About a week later, they found him, and loud screeching jerked him out of a nap in a sunny patch, and snarled blindly, whipping around. Instantly, his daughters sounded off their own snarls, and the moment was very tense while their instincts took control. It was only after taking in the biggest threats [i]about[/i] eachother did either party look [i]at[/i] eachother. Unfaltering relaxed first, and the change drew Guile's eye. He recognized her similarity to her mother's coloring, and then more subtle traits made him drop his wings. "...My-.. My hatchlings?" "[i]Father![/i]" A chorus of two voices, and their frills flared in play for a split second before they tackled their sire and forced him to the ground playfully, tugging and nipping frills and wings.
Dwarf Truffle Spores Part Seven: First Meeting

While their sister stayed home to care for her clutch, Guile's offspring decided they were going to hunt down their father, meet he who was thrown out for daring to trespass against Unforgotten.

They had learned well, and he was not exactly attempting to hide his trail. About a week later, they found him, and loud screeching jerked him out of a nap in a sunny patch, and snarled blindly, whipping around.

Instantly, his daughters sounded off their own snarls, and the moment was very tense while their instincts took control. It was only after taking in the biggest threats about eachother did either party look at eachother.

Unfaltering relaxed first, and the change drew Guile's eye. He recognized her similarity to her mother's coloring, and then more subtle traits made him drop his wings.
"...My-.. My hatchlings?"
"Father!"

A chorus of two voices, and their frills flared in play for a split second before they tackled their sire and forced him to the ground playfully, tugging and nipping frills and wings.
[item=Iridescent Cloth] Part Eight: Getting To Know You Once Guile had managed to pin his daughters down at least once in turn, they pulled apart their play fight. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" Unfaltering glanced at her sister, then twisted her crests in a slightly rude, rebellious sort of way. "Because we could!" "Unforgotten isn't trying to bring me back, then?" "No!" "She doesn't even know we left!" Added Unwavering with a snicker, sitting back on her haunches and tucking her tail alongside her belly. "You [i]what-[/i]" Guile yelped, raising up with a flap. Both girls flattened slightly, hissing nervously.
Iridescent Cloth Part Eight: Getting To Know You

Once Guile had managed to pin his daughters down at least once in turn, they pulled apart their play fight.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Unfaltering glanced at her sister, then twisted her crests in a slightly rude, rebellious sort of way.

"Because we could!"

"Unforgotten isn't trying to bring me back, then?"

"No!"
"She doesn't even know we left!" Added Unwavering with a snicker, sitting back on her haunches and tucking her tail alongside her belly.

"You what-" Guile yelped, raising up with a flap. Both girls flattened slightly, hissing nervously.
[item=Always-Autumn] Part Nine: The Fight Guile didn't want them to stay- Not long. He felt they were hurting their chances for Unforgiven to accept them back every second they lingered. His daughters didn't want to leave. Their father was strong, and getting stronger, and they would just as soon follow him and form a new pack, a new clan, than stay under what they thought was unfair and oppressive rule. They argued, though not for long, as Mirror tempers run much too high for this sort of level headed debate, and Unwavering lashed out first. Guile flinched, wings hooding his body for a split second, and the predator instinct pounded in their ears until they launched at him. TEAM: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21572359][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215724/21572359.png[/img][/url] LVL 5 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567744][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245678/24567744.png[/img][/url] LVL 3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24567745][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245678/24567745.png[/img][/url] LVL 3 ARENA: WOODLAND PATH 1. 2 Janustrap [item=Flycatcher] x2 2. Bamboo Phytocat, Greenroot Janustrap [item=Bamboo Leaves] 3. Grouse Basilisk [item=Grouse] [i]Backed out to heal[/i] 4. 2 Bluefin Charger [item=River Wiggler] x2 5. 2 Death's Head Stag, Bluefin Charger [item=Hardy Antler]x2 [item=Micro Deer] x2 [item=River Wiggler] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] [item=Herdbeast Hoof] [i]Backed out to heal[/i] 6. Dryad [item=Maple Leaf] 7. 2 Autumn Dryad [item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] 8. 2 Strangler [item=Strangling Vine] x2 [item=Strangler Seeds] [i]Unwavering LVL 4, Unfaltering LVL 4, Guile LVL 6[/i] 9. Sakura Owl 10. Janustrap, Basilisk [item=Flycatcher] ----- Meanwhile, back home, Unperturbed is watching her new children fight to extricate themselves from the furs she's draped over her clutch. She paces back and forth anxiously, hissing encouragement and snarling under her breath. Another clutch had hatched recently- A pair of faes, and they had not taken this long to crack shell. And they were only [i]faes[/i]. Her own hatchlings were already behind for this generation, and she wanted to please Unforgotten. These children were [i]her[/i] blood, only slightly removed. [columns]The first, her only true Mirror progeny, she was forced to drag the furs away, because the hatchling had not been strong enough and suffocated under them. Unperturbed's first sight of her first born was her wet body.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27756183][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277562/27756183_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns]The second dug his way out, mostly through benefit of being a guardian, and while he whined and rumbled and twined about his mother's legs, he refused all offerings of food, even though she'd been prepared and brought all manner of morsels, fish and meat and tender shoots and juicy grubs. He lasted a few days, but Unforgotten spurned him by scent, and without eating, he passed at his mother's side in sleep.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27756184][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277562/27756184_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27756185][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277562/27756185_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] It was a secret pride for her when her runt veritably exploded from his shell, screaming to be fed, muffled as it was by the furs, that he impatiently batted from his face. He did not even wait for his wings to dry before attempting to eat everything in sight. Once it became clear that none of his siblings were going to join him, his dam allowed it, and he ate until his sides bulged, and fell asleep on a small pile of cabbage.[/columns]
Always-Autumn Part Nine: The Fight

Guile didn't want them to stay- Not long. He felt they were hurting their chances for Unforgiven to accept them back every second they lingered.

His daughters didn't want to leave. Their father was strong, and getting stronger, and they would just as soon follow him and form a new pack, a new clan, than stay under what they thought was unfair and oppressive rule.

They argued, though not for long, as Mirror tempers run much too high for this sort of level headed debate, and Unwavering lashed out first. Guile flinched, wings hooding his body for a split second, and the predator instinct pounded in their ears until they launched at him.

TEAM: 21572359.png LVL 5 24567744.png LVL 3 24567745.png LVL 3
ARENA: WOODLAND PATH
1. 2 Janustrap
Flycatcher x2
2. Bamboo Phytocat, Greenroot Janustrap
Bamboo Leaves
3. Grouse Basilisk
Grouse Backed out to heal
4. 2 Bluefin Charger
River Wiggler x2
5. 2 Death's Head Stag, Bluefin Charger
Hardy Antler x2 Micro Deer x2 River Wiggler Bluefin Charger Fin Herdbeast Hoof Backed out to heal
6. Dryad
Maple Leaf
7. 2 Autumn Dryad
Red Maple Leaf Earthen Acuity Fragment
8. 2 Strangler
Strangling Vine x2 Strangler Seeds Unwavering LVL 4, Unfaltering LVL 4, Guile LVL 6
9. Sakura Owl
10. Janustrap, Basilisk
Flycatcher

Meanwhile, back home, Unperturbed is watching her new children fight to extricate themselves from the furs she's draped over her clutch. She paces back and forth anxiously, hissing encouragement and snarling under her breath. Another clutch had hatched recently- A pair of faes, and they had not taken this long to crack shell. And they were only faes. Her own hatchlings were already behind for this generation, and she wanted to please Unforgotten. These children were her blood, only slightly removed.
The first, her only true Mirror progeny, she was forced to drag the furs away, because the hatchling had not been strong enough and suffocated under them. Unperturbed's first sight of her first born was her wet body. 27756183_350.png
The second dug his way out, mostly through benefit of being a guardian, and while he whined and rumbled and twined about his mother's legs, he refused all offerings of food, even though she'd been prepared and brought all manner of morsels, fish and meat and tender shoots and juicy grubs. He lasted a few days, but Unforgotten spurned him by scent, and without eating, he passed at his mother's side in sleep. 27756184_350.png
27756185_350.png It was a secret pride for her when her runt veritably exploded from his shell, screaming to be fed, muffled as it was by the furs, that he impatiently batted from his face. He did not even wait for his wings to dry before attempting to eat everything in sight. Once it became clear that none of his siblings were going to join him, his dam allowed it, and he ate until his sides bulged, and fell asleep on a small pile of cabbage.
1 2 3 4 5