Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
this week will get better! :,>
this week will get better! :,>
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
im so sleepyy
im so sleepyy
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
my homework desk is a mess but i've been productive :D
my homework desk is a mess but i've been productive :D
Ot3Ahks.jpg
'God, I am so tired. I made 500kt today. Aaaaaaand that must be one of the most decadent things I've ever said. Right next to I'm looking forward to my new glasses.'

Context: I went shopping for new glasses in real life recently, because I can't read smaller text at a certain distance from my face anymore while wearing my old ones. And the only frames in the store that actually looked good on me happened to be Armani. Good thing my insurance covered most of those: the monthly payments for it are nothing to sneeze at, but it has amazing coverage.
'God, I am so tired. I made 500kt today. Aaaaaaand that must be one of the most decadent things I've ever said. Right next to I'm looking forward to my new glasses.'

Context: I went shopping for new glasses in real life recently, because I can't read smaller text at a certain distance from my face anymore while wearing my old ones. And the only frames in the store that actually looked good on me happened to be Armani. Good thing my insurance covered most of those: the monthly payments for it are nothing to sneeze at, but it has amazing coverage.
I really hope this hurricane doesn't hit me. i'm just outside of it but the winds will be strong. The damage i've seen online already is insane, I hope everybody stays safe
I really hope this hurricane doesn't hit me. i'm just outside of it but the winds will be strong. The damage i've seen online already is insane, I hope everybody stays safe
yPXQqTN.png
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-08-29 11:53:08" ] Those kinds of people are exactly why I don't like to play online games with actual people. Berating people because they can't play a game as well or understand the game as well as you can is NOT okay. Just because someone doesn't have the time/ability/etc to dedicate time to "get" the game like you doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to try and at least have fun. I hate the whole "git gud or leave" mentality that alot of gamers have. Sorry people's lives are different and not everyone can sit around for 12+ hours a day playing a game over and over again for bragging rights for your abilities most people probably don't care about. /Rant over [/quote] As a gamer: this is so true! Elitists are awful. I mean, games are made to be fun, have they forgotten that or something? Also, I might not be playing at my full potential, because games were made for the information processing speeds of neurotypical brains, not the information processing speed of autistic brains like mine. So sorry to the 'real gamers' for being 0.005 seconds slower due to how I was born, I guess? It's honestly like they're asking to be sassed. Also, that kill streak I scored on them begs to differ with them when it comes to my gamer cred. That's right: this 'r-word b-word' just played a better Heavy then you, buddy! They had better keep that gatekeepy attitude far away from me. Hope these people choke on their Mountain Dew.
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-08-29 11:53:08:
Those kinds of people are exactly why I don't like to play online games with actual people.
Berating people because they can't play a game as well or understand the game as well as you can is NOT okay. Just because someone doesn't have the time/ability/etc to dedicate time to "get" the game like you doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to try and at least have fun.

I hate the whole "git gud or leave" mentality that alot of gamers have. Sorry people's lives are different and not everyone can sit around for 12+ hours a day playing a game over and over again for bragging rights for your abilities most people probably don't care about.

/Rant over

As a gamer: this is so true! Elitists are awful. I mean, games are made to be fun, have they forgotten that or something? Also, I might not be playing at my full potential, because games were made for the information processing speeds of neurotypical brains, not the information processing speed of autistic brains like mine. So sorry to the 'real gamers' for being 0.005 seconds slower due to how I was born, I guess? It's honestly like they're asking to be sassed.

Also, that kill streak I scored on them begs to differ with them when it comes to my gamer cred. That's right: this 'r-word b-word' just played a better Heavy then you, buddy! They had better keep that gatekeepy attitude far away from me. Hope these people choke on their Mountain Dew.
haunting swipp swap on a daily basis
haunting swipp swap on a daily basis
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
why is the water staining my table
why is the water staining my table
Ot3Ahks.jpg
when i discussed french language which i studied back in primary school i complained about articles infront of every word and how you need to remember a gender of EVERY word

and then i casually remembered my native language has 5 genders and even native speakers can easily mess up with such words as coffee
when i discussed french language which i studied back in primary school i complained about articles infront of every word and how you need to remember a gender of EVERY word

and then i casually remembered my native language has 5 genders and even native speakers can easily mess up with such words as coffee
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
i just got three beautiful g1's in auction!! so excited to gene them a - (looks at my backlog of projects) :"D
i just got three beautiful g1's in auction!! so excited to gene them a - (looks at my backlog of projects) :"D
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro