Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
…What is it about the afternoon that makes you start twitching, eyelid? Why. I don’t understand and it is getting incredibly annoying.

Also I’m getting eaten alive by midges/other biting insects at the moment. Why am I suddenly so delicious to them.
…What is it about the afternoon that makes you start twitching, eyelid? Why. I don’t understand and it is getting incredibly annoying.

Also I’m getting eaten alive by midges/other biting insects at the moment. Why am I suddenly so delicious to them.
I wish I could get the vaccine so much
Why is it like this
I could literally die bc of this I hate it
I wish I could get the vaccine so much
Why is it like this
I could literally die bc of this I hate it
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
on a list of things that should absolutely not be as satisfying as they are, fire is like, #1
on a list of things that should absolutely not be as satisfying as they are, fire is like, #1
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
SCHNIP SCHNAP.

AAOOO-
SCHNIP SCHNAP.

AAOOO-
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
ahhh that was such a nice chat. i'm sad to hear about the guinea pigs having to be rehomed but they sound so happy. my snake is still doing well too!
ahhh that was such a nice chat. i'm sad to hear about the guinea pigs having to be rehomed but they sound so happy. my snake is still doing well too!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
*Insert Saiki K clips*
*Insert Saiki K clips*
curent thinking almost my birth day excite excite happy
curent thinking almost my birth day excite excite happy
Jd88XNq.png
was the author of my immortal genuine
was the author of my immortal genuine
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
Those kinds of people are exactly why I don't like to play online games with actual people.
Berating people because they can't play a game as well or understand the game as well as you can is NOT okay. Just because someone doesn't have the time/ability/etc to dedicate time to "get" the game like you doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to try and at least have fun.

I hate the whole "git gud or leave" mentality that alot of gamers have. Sorry people's lives are different and not everyone can sit around for 12+ hours a day playing a game over and over again for bragging rights for your abilities most people probably don't care about.

/Rant over
Those kinds of people are exactly why I don't like to play online games with actual people.
Berating people because they can't play a game as well or understand the game as well as you can is NOT okay. Just because someone doesn't have the time/ability/etc to dedicate time to "get" the game like you doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to try and at least have fun.

I hate the whole "git gud or leave" mentality that alot of gamers have. Sorry people's lives are different and not everyone can sit around for 12+ hours a day playing a game over and over again for bragging rights for your abilities most people probably don't care about.

/Rant over
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
this week will get better! :,>
this week will get better! :,>
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png