Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 666 667 668 669 670 ... 835 836
Just bought a thunderstomp way underpriced. Send me a screenshot if this was you!
Just bought a thunderstomp way underpriced. Send me a screenshot if this was you!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
bump
bump
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
On August 15th I bought a level 25 dragon at the fodder floor.

If this dragon was yours, please send me a screenshot of the sale as proof and I'll make sure she gets home to you!
On August 15th I bought a level 25 dragon at the fodder floor.

If this dragon was yours, please send me a screenshot of the sale as proof and I'll make sure she gets home to you!
eiz • she/they • fr+8
coli grinding & levelling
X94DJRQ.gif
this isn't realm-wide but i just bought 2 primal arcane orchid xxx faes, named arcane and arcana, off of the arcane auctions for 1 treasure each (really really low). i'd like to keep them both if possible, but if this was you and it was a mispost/missing zeroes, i can pay you back more than 1 treasure for them!
this isn't realm-wide but i just bought 2 primal arcane orchid xxx faes, named arcane and arcana, off of the arcane auctions for 1 treasure each (really really low). i'd like to keep them both if possible, but if this was you and it was a mispost/missing zeroes, i can pay you back more than 1 treasure for them!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
One of my friends bought a few fire eggs off the AH for 8 gems, if this was you please message @NeosiAxiom with proof you were selling them ^^
One of my friends bought a few fire eggs off the AH for 8 gems, if this was you please message @NeosiAxiom with proof you were selling them ^^
Just snagged a triple-gened gen 1 mirror with art for 5k treasure. If this was a mistake, send me a screenshot and I'll trade it back!
Just snagged a triple-gened gen 1 mirror with art for 5k treasure. If this was a mistake, send me a screenshot and I'll trade it back!
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
I bought 99 Sweetpuff feathers for a tiny 15 gems. If this was a mistake, send me a message!
I bought 99 Sweetpuff feathers for a tiny 15 gems. If this was a mistake, send me a message!
176.png72114708.png7229971.png72114709.png176.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703244/70324341_350.png[/img] Bought this Obelisk at 6900 treasure: If this was a mispost, then please send me a screenshot as proof that you sold it and we can work something out. While one man's trash is another man's treasure, that price sounded a little too good to be true. I saw he was bred, but both of his kids got exalted so I couldn't track a possible seller via there. @Ather Pinging you because you have both of his parents.
70324341_350.png

Bought this Obelisk at 6900 treasure: If this was a mispost, then please send me a screenshot as proof that you sold it and we can work something out. While one man's trash is another man's treasure, that price sounded a little too good to be true.

I saw he was bred, but both of his kids got exalted so I couldn't track a possible seller via there.
@Ather Pinging you because you have both of his parents.
@MelanieScribbles

Nope, he's not mine. I sold that kid a long while ago when the breed was only about a week old.
@MelanieScribbles

Nope, he's not mine. I sold that kid a long while ago when the breed was only about a week old.
[quote name="leucrotta" date="2021-08-29 01:29:08" ] Just snagged a triple-gened gen 1 mirror with art for 5k treasure. If this was a mistake, send me a screenshot and I'll trade it back! [/quote] Not sure if it helps, but @leucrotta the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45311474]other mirror[/url] in the artwork is currently in the care of @arsonistlizards and they seem to possibly share a lot, if not all, of their hatchlings!
leucrotta wrote on 2021-08-29 01:29:08:

Not sure if it helps, but @leucrotta the other mirror in the artwork is currently in the care of @arsonistlizards and they seem to possibly share a lot, if not all, of their hatchlings!
1 2 ... 666 667 668 669 670 ... 835 836