Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 668 669 670 671 672 ... 838 839
@Omurice just letting you know that post was on September 6th! Did you list the egg that day?
@Omurice just letting you know that post was on September 6th! Did you list the egg that day?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple oohh...no i didnt. it's really late where I am and I have 0 reading comprehension I'm sorry =w=;;;; someone else pinged me though so I assumed they also saw that
@SilverRipple oohh...no i didnt. it's really late where I am and I have 0 reading comprehension I'm sorry =w=;;;; someone else pinged me though so I assumed they also saw that
mura_sig.png
My friend just sold 99 eggs for 298g instead of 1. His English is not very good, so I post here for him.
My friend just sold 99 eggs for 298g instead of 1. His English is not very good, so I post here for him.
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
I just picked up a couple breed changes for a price that looked like it was missing a zero. Send me a screenshot of your AH history and I’ll send them back for the price I bought them!
I just picked up a couple breed changes for a price that looked like it was missing a zero. Send me a screenshot of your AH history and I’ll send them back for the price I bought them!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I just bought a Voltspire Intruder for 1 treasure. Didn't catch the user name unfortunately ...
If the listing was on accident just send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll send it back to you!
I just bought a Voltspire Intruder for 1 treasure. Didn't catch the user name unfortunately ...
If the listing was on accident just send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll send it back to you!
tumblr_inline_nkq96us0cS1rbfe8q.gif
I just bought a Prismatic Token for an absurdly low price.
If it was a mistake contact me with proof that you sold it and I will give it back!
I just bought a Prismatic Token for an absurdly low price.
If it was a mistake contact me with proof that you sold it and I will give it back!
Free dragons here!
I just bought a shamrock/alloy obelisk for fodder price, I know they can go for a lot so if it was an accident and forgot an extra 0 just show me proof you bought it and I will sell it back to you for what I bought it for
I just bought a shamrock/alloy obelisk for fodder price, I know they can go for a lot so if it was an accident and forgot an extra 0 just show me proof you bought it and I will sell it back to you for what I bought it for
raddishface.png 89BkRuW.gif innokenti.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72263138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722632/72263138_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Just bought this baby for fodder price, but she's actually pretty and the parents even look to have some sort of lore to them so it might've been an accident. Please hit me up with proof of selling her if you wish to have her returned !
72263138_350.png

Just bought this baby for fodder price, but she's actually pretty and the parents even look to have some sort of lore to them so it might've been an accident.

Please hit me up with proof of selling her if you wish to have her returned !
just sold a hazel harvest wreath by accident for way too low, if you caught it and could return it to me for a refund i would be very grateful! [img]https://i.ibb.co/sHY161z/screenshot-443482.png[/img]
just sold a hazel harvest wreath by accident for way too low, if you caught it and could return it to me for a refund i would be very grateful!
screenshot-443482.png
poem shop
writing prompts
Just picked up a coliseum accent for a lot cheaper in treasure (10,000t) than the gem equivalents (all are 100g+) and guessing it was missing a 0 and I'm afraid I didn't catch the name of the person who sold it, if it was you don't hesitate to message me with what accent it was and I'll PA it back to you for the price I paid for it!

I'll probably assume it was intentional after 14 days have passed since posting this so apologies ^^;
Just picked up a coliseum accent for a lot cheaper in treasure (10,000t) than the gem equivalents (all are 100g+) and guessing it was missing a 0 and I'm afraid I didn't catch the name of the person who sold it, if it was you don't hesitate to message me with what accent it was and I'll PA it back to you for the price I paid for it!

I'll probably assume it was intentional after 14 days have passed since posting this so apologies ^^;
1 2 ... 668 669 670 671 672 ... 838 839