Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art of Mourning - USD [OPEN]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
Yess you've made them all so pretty ;A; If this keeps happening I'll just end up having you draw my entire lair lmao. It's so nice to be able to finally start getting art for all these lizards tho, I've spent like all my time ever on just getting the lore decently comprehensible :P

That sounds good to me! I'll send that your way right away-- unless I've somehow lost your Paypal, in which case I'll drop you a PM instead lmao.

OH hecks sake, I was looking at the wrong folder again lmao. I'm trying to reorganize my FR art folders and it's uhhh chaotic, lmao, that was supposed to be Saga, sorry :')) So it'd be Saga and Aasmund! :'D
Yess you've made them all so pretty ;A; If this keeps happening I'll just end up having you draw my entire lair lmao. It's so nice to be able to finally start getting art for all these lizards tho, I've spent like all my time ever on just getting the lore decently comprehensible :P

That sounds good to me! I'll send that your way right away-- unless I've somehow lost your Paypal, in which case I'll drop you a PM instead lmao.

OH hecks sake, I was looking at the wrong folder again lmao. I'm trying to reorganize my FR art folders and it's uhhh chaotic, lmao, that was supposed to be Saga, sorry :')) So it'd be Saga and Aasmund! :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Pfffff I'm so glad to hear it [emoji=heart size=1] And your clan's lore is amazing, honestly! I was looking through your dragons, not only the ones I drew, and their descriptions are all so detailed and well-written aaaaa <3 It's obvious your lair means a lot to you! :D I got the monies obvs, thank you so much! <33 Haha, all good! XD Saga is wonderful, I think that's gonna be my first time drawing a Fae as well *___*
@TeenyTK Pfffff I'm so glad to hear it And your clan's lore is amazing, honestly! I was looking through your dragons, not only the ones I drew, and their descriptions are all so detailed and well-written aaaaa <3 It's obvious your lair means a lot to you! :D

I got the monies obvs, thank you so much! <33

Haha, all good! XD Saga is wonderful, I think that's gonna be my first time drawing a Fae as well *___*
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@surutyo

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going and if you think you can still make the deadline?
@surutyo

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going and if you think you can still make the deadline?
QFXpYkj.png
@surutyo

Hey just checking in to see how things are going?

No rush, I had just realized its been over 3 months since I paid so I figured I'd stop by.
@surutyo

Hey just checking in to see how things are going?

No rush, I had just realized its been over 3 months since I paid so I figured I'd stop by.
V8gagRz.png
Hey guys! Apologies for not answering right away, I hadn't checked FR earlier!

@Galaxywolf269 Sure thing! It will be done before September arrives :)

@Zevos Ahhh I'm sorry for that delay! I had a sketch done for you, but I wasn't happy with the result and figured I'd do that again, with better composition. I had to finish two full arts recently, so that took me a while, but now that it's done, I'll get to fleshing out the sketch for you!
Hey guys! Apologies for not answering right away, I hadn't checked FR earlier!

@Galaxywolf269 Sure thing! It will be done before September arrives :)

@Zevos Ahhh I'm sorry for that delay! I had a sketch done for you, but I wasn't happy with the result and figured I'd do that again, with better composition. I had to finish two full arts recently, so that took me a while, but now that it's done, I'll get to fleshing out the sketch for you!

Works for me! Thanks for the update!
Works for me! Thanks for the update!
V8gagRz.png
@Zevos No problem! Thanks a ton for your patience [emoji=heart size=1]
@Zevos No problem! Thanks a ton for your patience

Alright thank you!! Cant wait to see it!
Alright thank you!! Cant wait to see it!
QFXpYkj.png
*waves* Hiiii! I'm actually looking to commission a present for someone--would it be alright if I DMed you the details? It's okay if not!^^
*waves* Hiiii! I'm actually looking to commission a present for someone--would it be alright if I DMed you the details? It's okay if not!^^
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic I'm so sorry for the late reply, didn't have much time today to check FR, hsdskjhdsks! You're being too sweet, I can't thank you enough for continually supporting my work ;____; And yes, of course it'll be totally okay if you DM me the details! [emoji=heart size=1] Thanks a lot!
@cartographic I'm so sorry for the late reply, didn't have much time today to check FR, hsdskjhdsks! You're being too sweet, I can't thank you enough for continually supporting my work ;____; And yes, of course it'll be totally okay if you DM me the details! Thanks a lot!

1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67