Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 3165 3166
@Starmoon

In the upper right hand corner of the site, click the arrow to the right of your name to expand a dropdown menu.

From there, click Account Settings.

About halfway down the list should be Flight Change. Do note that you only get one free flight change; all others will cost 1500 gems each. You also cannot change your flight for 6 months and a day.
@Starmoon

In the upper right hand corner of the site, click the arrow to the right of your name to expand a dropdown menu.

About halfway down the list should be Flight Change. Do note that you only get one free flight change; all others will cost 1500 gems each. You also cannot change your flight for 6 months and a day.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Starmoon You can do that in Account Settings. Click on the down arrow next to your username, "Account Settings," "Flight Change." You get one free, after that it costs gems, and you can only do it every 6 months.

Oops, ninja'd!
@Starmoon You can do that in Account Settings. Click on the down arrow next to your username, "Account Settings," "Flight Change." You get one free, after that it costs gems, and you can only do it every 6 months.

Oops, ninja'd!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2021-08-25 15:04:30" ] @Starmoon In the upper right hand corner of the site, click the arrow to the right of your name to expand a dropdown menu. From there, click Account Settings. About halfway down the list should be Flight Change. Do note that you only get one free flight change; all others will cost 1500 gems each. You also cannot change your flight for 6 months and a day. [/quote] Thank you!
SeaCrest wrote on 2021-08-25 15:04:30:
@Starmoon

Thank you!
@Starmoon
Psst, if you want to let someone know you've replied, use @ with their username (like I did above). Quoting doesn't ping them - in fact, you may have noticed you pinged yourself!
@Starmoon
Psst, if you want to let someone know you've replied, use @ with their username (like I did above). Quoting doesn't ping them - in fact, you may have noticed you pinged yourself!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[center][font=georgia] [item=Crystalcleave Canary] Wait why are these so expensive? They were really easy to make in Baldwin and I have like 8, I’m so confused??

Crystalcleave Canary
Wait why are these so expensive? They were really easy to make in Baldwin and I have like 8, I’m so confused??
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquella Even though they may have been easy for you to brew. There were many players who either missed the Warrior's Way event entirely due to school starting, didn't have time to do coli for the recipe ingredients, weren't a high enough brewing level, or simply do not mess with Baldwin. Any brewable event familiar is going to end up expensive reguardless of whether it returns yearly or not. You might take advantage of that and start selling your canaries one by one. They are likely to only get more expensive as the year goes on! They may drop in price next year after a second WW event. Or they might not.
@Aquella Even though they may have been easy for you to brew. There were many players who either missed the Warrior's Way event entirely due to school starting, didn't have time to do coli for the recipe ingredients, weren't a high enough brewing level, or simply do not mess with Baldwin. Any brewable event familiar is going to end up expensive reguardless of whether it returns yearly or not. You might take advantage of that and start selling your canaries one by one. They are likely to only get more expensive as the year goes on! They may drop in price next year after a second WW event. Or they might not.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Is there a way to increase the amount of items we can reduce in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at once? For instance, reducing 10 of the same thing instead of just one?
Is there a way to increase the amount of items we can reduce in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at once? For instance, reducing 10 of the same thing instead of just one?
@lycramosa simple answer is: no
longer answer is: gods, i freaking wish but no :pensive:

All we can do at the moment is suggest and wait
@lycramosa simple answer is: no
longer answer is: gods, i freaking wish but no :pensive:

All we can do at the moment is suggest and wait
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Thanks, it would so much easier for sure! Now I know though and won't have to keep wondering. [emoji=fae sad size=2]
@Natron Thanks, it would so much easier for sure! Now I know though and won't have to keep wondering.
[quote name="@Lycramosa" date="2021-08-26 10:43:45" ] Is there a way to increase the amount of items we can reduce in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at once? For instance, reducing 10 of the same thing instead of just one? [/quote] There is a rather unorthodox way: by hiring melters. If you hired ten melters, you could hypothetically be reducing ten of the same thing at once.
@Lycramosa wrote on 2021-08-26 10:43:45:

There is a rather unorthodox way: by hiring melters. If you hired ten melters, you could hypothetically be reducing ten of the same thing at once.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 3165 3166