Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When I was a child, I believed...
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
I used to think so long as you wore your seatbelt it would literally make you invincible. Like even if the car exploded, your seat would stay exactly like it was bc you wore a seatbelt. That being said one time when I was smol and I forgot to put on my seatbelt I literally screamed because I thought I was gonna just like,, explode immediately Also: [quote name="PROJECTGESTALT" date="2021-08-13 04:44:10" ] i also kept imagining god as a small baby with a crown and a staff [/quote] I used to imagine God looking like Mr. Clean so I feel you on this one lol
I used to think so long as you wore your seatbelt it would literally make you invincible. Like even if the car exploded, your seat would stay exactly like it was bc you wore a seatbelt.
That being said one time when I was smol and I forgot to put on my seatbelt I literally screamed because I thought I was gonna just like,, explode immediately
Also:
PROJECTGESTALT wrote on 2021-08-13 04:44:10:
i also kept imagining god as a small baby with a crown and a staff
I used to imagine God looking like Mr. Clean so I feel you on this one lol
I used to think dragons were everywhere. Literally every time I saw a vaguely dragon shape in the clouds, or tree branches, or patterns in plant clusters or grass, I used to think they were all just different types of dragons disguising themselves like really advanced chameleons. I used to think that if I was cool enough maybe they’d stop disguising themselves and come say hi to me specifically

I had a lot of imagination as a kid
I used to think dragons were everywhere. Literally every time I saw a vaguely dragon shape in the clouds, or tree branches, or patterns in plant clusters or grass, I used to think they were all just different types of dragons disguising themselves like really advanced chameleons. I used to think that if I was cool enough maybe they’d stop disguising themselves and come say hi to me specifically

I had a lot of imagination as a kid
unknown.png
... I used to think a center control existed in the city hall of my town simply to do the maintenance of street lights - as to decide when to light them up and down.

Why ? I don't know !
... I used to think a center control existed in the city hall of my town simply to do the maintenance of street lights - as to decide when to light them up and down.

Why ? I don't know !
giphy.gif
[quote name="@BunnyUnicorn" date="2019-09-07 11:17:29" ] ... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction. [/quote] Okay but i used to think the same thing until like 6-7th grade XD
@BunnyUnicorn wrote on 2019-09-07 11:17:29:
... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction.

Okay but i used to think the same thing until like 6-7th grade XD
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
When I was a child, I believed that when we got older like in the pbs show Arthur we would have a location like the sugar bowl that us kids could hang out at, that our neighborhood would become friends and family and we'd have bbq cookouts like in the movies.

But more importantly I believed as a child and still do; That everyone deserves to be loved and treated equal.
When I was a child, I believed that when we got older like in the pbs show Arthur we would have a location like the sugar bowl that us kids could hang out at, that our neighborhood would become friends and family and we'd have bbq cookouts like in the movies.

But more importantly I believed as a child and still do; That everyone deserves to be loved and treated equal.
fvyuXUi.png
I believe that vending machines were little factories. They made the soda right on the spot.

Also, i'd go to the lake and bury rocks in the sand, thinking they'd turn into plants.
I believe that vending machines were little factories. They made the soda right on the spot.

Also, i'd go to the lake and bury rocks in the sand, thinking they'd turn into plants.
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
When I was a kid I used to be scared of the dark and thought that if I slept with the door to my room closed whatever intruder/monster that was gonna get me would have to open the door first in order to come in, and so I thought the noise from the door would wake me up so I would be able to get away in time and not get attacked/eaten in my sleep.
When I was a kid I used to be scared of the dark and thought that if I slept with the door to my room closed whatever intruder/monster that was gonna get me would have to open the door first in order to come in, and so I thought the noise from the door would wake me up so I would be able to get away in time and not get attacked/eaten in my sleep.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
When I was younger, I believed that the world was black and white until it finally became in-color one day, since old photos were in black and white. I for some reason had no problem believing that pre-1900s eras were in color, though. I mostly blame a comic from "Calvin and Hobbes" in which Calvin's dad tells him that the world used to be in black and white for making me think this.

Likewise, my mom believed that cartoons were actually in live-action, they just had a filter over the camera that made it look like it was a drawing. I believe she brought this up when we saw "Inside Out", because that was essentially what the characters in charge of creating dreams did.
When I was younger, I believed that the world was black and white until it finally became in-color one day, since old photos were in black and white. I for some reason had no problem believing that pre-1900s eras were in color, though. I mostly blame a comic from "Calvin and Hobbes" in which Calvin's dad tells him that the world used to be in black and white for making me think this.

Likewise, my mom believed that cartoons were actually in live-action, they just had a filter over the camera that made it look like it was a drawing. I believe she brought this up when we saw "Inside Out", because that was essentially what the characters in charge of creating dreams did.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
That if I loved my stuffed animal enough and cared for it, it would come alive.
Lowkey very sad this actually isn't true
That if I loved my stuffed animal enough and cared for it, it would come alive.
Lowkey very sad this actually isn't true
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
that if I didn't shake my chocolate milk all my teeth were gonna fall out...

Thanks mom.
that if I didn't shake my chocolate milk all my teeth were gonna fall out...

Thanks mom.
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42