Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When I was a child, I believed...
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
[quote name="Rafale" date="2021-08-13 22:10:17" ] - that there were only three grades in high school (9th, 10th, and 11th) and that 12th grade just encompassed someone's entire time spent in college [/quote] I THOUGHT THIS UNTIL I WAS IN 7TH GRADE
Rafale wrote on 2021-08-13 22:10:17:
- that there were only three grades in high school (9th, 10th, and 11th) and that 12th grade just encompassed someone's entire time spent in college
I THOUGHT THIS UNTIL I WAS IN 7TH GRADE

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="AikoExiled" date="2021-08-13 15:07:03" ] I believed kissing was what made babies... (C'mon, we all had to believe this) [/quote] Nope,never believed it.
AikoExiled wrote on 2021-08-13 15:07:03:
I believed kissing was what made babies...

(C'mon, we all had to believe this)
Nope,never believed it.

jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
-That people who worked in grocery stores lived there and eat whatever they wanted.

-That thin mints made people lose weight.
-That people who worked in grocery stores lived there and eat whatever they wanted.

-That thin mints made people lose weight.
BtqrfPP.png Tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh) Rapid heartbeat, usually defined as greater than 100 beats per minute.
That this one specific electrical outlet at my grandma’s was alive and I had to ask it permission to eat apples
That this one specific electrical outlet at my grandma’s was alive and I had to ask it permission to eat apples
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
i thought that babies in the womb can see outside by looking out through their mom's bellybutton
i thought that babies in the womb can see outside by looking out through their mom's bellybutton
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
"Dolphins are just gay sharks"

Yes, I believed this
"Dolphins are just gay sharks"

Yes, I believed this
I thought golf balls grew in the dirt, and would rise to the surface whenever they were ready.

Probably because my grandma's old subdivision was right behind a golf course, so every now and then my cousins and I would find lost golf balls in the back yard. We never realized it was a golf course that was behind us, and never really asked where they came from.
I thought golf balls grew in the dirt, and would rise to the surface whenever they were ready.

Probably because my grandma's old subdivision was right behind a golf course, so every now and then my cousins and I would find lost golf balls in the back yard. We never realized it was a golf course that was behind us, and never really asked where they came from.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I thought if I didn’t have plushies covering the whole edge of the bed that meets the wall, a swarm of ants would come out and cover me. Dunno where I could have gotten that.
I thought if I didn’t have plushies covering the whole edge of the bed that meets the wall, a swarm of ants would come out and cover me. Dunno where I could have gotten that.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
I used to think that vegetarians were all actually allergic to meat, it took me far too long to realise that wasn't it.
I used to think that vegetarians were all actually allergic to meat, it took me far too long to realise that wasn't it.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I used to think so long as you wore your seatbelt it would literally make you invincible. Like even if the car exploded, your seat would stay exactly like it was bc you wore a seatbelt. That being said one time when I was smol and I forgot to put on my seatbelt I literally screamed because I thought I was gonna just like,, explode immediately Also: [quote name="PROJECTGESTALT" date="2021-08-13 04:44:10" ] i also kept imagining god as a small baby with a crown and a staff [/quote] I used to imagine God looking like Mr. Clean so I feel you on this one lol
I used to think so long as you wore your seatbelt it would literally make you invincible. Like even if the car exploded, your seat would stay exactly like it was bc you wore a seatbelt.
That being said one time when I was smol and I forgot to put on my seatbelt I literally screamed because I thought I was gonna just like,, explode immediately
Also:
PROJECTGESTALT wrote on 2021-08-13 04:44:10:
i also kept imagining god as a small baby with a crown and a staff
I used to imagine God looking like Mr. Clean so I feel you on this one lol
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42