Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51
Support support support!!! I would be in coli all day. Plus, you gotta love gaolers
Support support support!!! I would be in coli all day. Plus, you gotta love gaolers
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
I love this!
I love this!
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
full support, this sounds super fun. i go in coli every day for like a whole hour because i get bored if i don't have something to do (i usually just level a handful of fodder and leave). i really want to get every familiar, but the thought of just... sitting in a venue for fifty years is sooo unappealing. if i had something like this to give me a secondary incentive to pop into some random venue, i'd feel more productive and even if i didn't achieve my familiar goal i'd still have gotten something done.
full support, this sounds super fun. i go in coli every day for like a whole hour because i get bored if i don't have something to do (i usually just level a handful of fodder and leave). i really want to get every familiar, but the thought of just... sitting in a venue for fifty years is sooo unappealing. if i had something like this to give me a secondary incentive to pop into some random venue, i'd feel more productive and even if i didn't achieve my familiar goal i'd still have gotten something done.
GkfDmNh.png
Yesss, this sounds super fun!
If I'm not training fodder, I generally don't touch the Coliseum at all because I find it boring, unrewarding, and a chore if anything. This would make it so much better for both experienced and inexperienced coli-goers and would give me a reason to go anywhere other than the Mire.
And who doesn't love more NPCs.
Yesss, this sounds super fun!
If I'm not training fodder, I generally don't touch the Coliseum at all because I find it boring, unrewarding, and a chore if anything. This would make it so much better for both experienced and inexperienced coli-goers and would give me a reason to go anywhere other than the Mire.
And who doesn't love more NPCs.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
this sound really cool!
support!
this sound really cool!
support!
I really love this idea and I think you have a pretty good system plan! Support!
I really love this idea and I think you have a pretty good system plan! Support!
support! i spend a lot of time in the coli and this would be a great way to spice things up - even as someone who enjoys coli i sometimes find myself getting fatigued by the repetition and i think a bounty system like this would go a long way to combatting that sense of stagnation!
support! i spend a lot of time in the coli and this would be a great way to spice things up - even as someone who enjoys coli i sometimes find myself getting fatigued by the repetition and i think a bounty system like this would go a long way to combatting that sense of stagnation!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

Support!
I tend to get bored of coli pretty easily when grinding, but a mission/reward system would actually give me more motivation to do it.
Plus, some gaoler rep would be awesome-
Support!
I tend to get bored of coli pretty easily when grinding, but a mission/reward system would actually give me more motivation to do it.
Plus, some gaoler rep would be awesome-
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png