Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51
support!
support!
[quote name="GlacierWinds" date="2021-07-30 15:30:25" ] Just wanted to stop by and join in saying I support this as well! I haven't read through the entire thread yet, so I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, but I feel like a NPC like this would help alleviate the tediousness of grinding for one particular baldwin/swipp/den task item. I really like the idea of unlimited bounties you can complete too- that helps keep players be in engaged in the coli if they still want to do things in it, but are tired of fodder or item grinding. Overall, this is an excellent concept that I'd love to see implemented in the future :) Thank you for sharing your idea OP! [/quote] thank you! hopefully it'll help make grinding better, yeah :) it's intentionally not 100% compatible with fodder training and/or grinding for very specific items (rerolls are a thing but that's pretty much it) so that those ways of coli grinding remain viable as moneymakers alongside bounties, but for general grinding - and indeed incidentally picking up whatever you might need as you grind - bounties are ideally the way to go.
GlacierWinds wrote on 2021-07-30 15:30:25:
Just wanted to stop by and join in saying I support this as well! I haven't read through the entire thread yet, so I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, but I feel like a NPC like this would help alleviate the tediousness of grinding for one particular baldwin/swipp/den task item. I really like the idea of unlimited bounties you can complete too- that helps keep players be in engaged in the coli if they still want to do things in it, but are tired of fodder or item grinding.

Overall, this is an excellent concept that I'd love to see implemented in the future :) Thank you for sharing your idea OP!
thank you! hopefully it'll help make grinding better, yeah :) it's intentionally not 100% compatible with fodder training and/or grinding for very specific items (rerolls are a thing but that's pretty much it) so that those ways of coli grinding remain viable as moneymakers alongside bounties, but for general grinding - and indeed incidentally picking up whatever you might need as you grind - bounties are ideally the way to go.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
support!! i love the coliseum and i love loot but i have bad luck </3
fr%20signature.png
[quote name="Searing00" date="2021-07-30 21:31:40" ] support!! i love the coliseum and i love loot but i have bad luck </3 [/quote] should hopefully not be too much of an issue with this system :p
Searing00 wrote on 2021-07-30 21:31:40:
should hopefully not be too much of an issue with this system :p
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
huge supprt
huge supprt
adopt_shop_tag.png
Support! I love this idea, goals like these are so much fun. ^^
Support! I love this idea, goals like these are so much fun. ^^
Big yes to this whole thread, this sounds so fun.
Big yes to this whole thread, this sounds so fun.
ACOZFAh.pngHdmxfuE.pngmtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.pngSK9eeYM.pngo6n8ZXM.png
Great idea OP, full support! My main source of treasure is fodder training so I very rarely use any other venue besides Kelp Beds. Getting kinda tired of those Mammertees staring into my soul lol This would totally give more motivation to actually go and train the fodder and then when I don't have anyone to train it will give me a reason to use the coli's other venues for fun and a change of scenery! :)
Great idea OP, full support! My main source of treasure is fodder training so I very rarely use any other venue besides Kelp Beds. Getting kinda tired of those Mammertees staring into my soul lol This would totally give more motivation to actually go and train the fodder and then when I don't have anyone to train it will give me a reason to use the coli's other venues for fun and a change of scenery! :)
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
[quote name="Piko" date="2021-08-02 18:16:59" ] Great idea OP, full support! My main source of treasure is fodder training so I very rarely use any other venue besides Kelp Beds. Getting kinda tired of those Mammertees staring into my soul lol This would totally give more motivation to actually go and train the fodder and then when I don't have anyone to train it will give me a reason to use the coli's other venues for fun and a change of scenery! :) [/quote] yeah, i hear a lot of people mention the 'change of scenery' as being a good reason for this and i do very much agree! hibden grinding's limited in the number of tasks & goes up through the venues, so after you pass a certain venue that's it. fodder training is limited to those few high venues that are used for it, and grinding for other drops is usually just the one venue with highest currency rates or the one venue with whatever's the most desired swipp/baldwin item at that moment. so that's why hopefully this would incentivize people to switch things up & reward them for that as well!
Piko wrote on 2021-08-02 18:16:59:
yeah, i hear a lot of people mention the 'change of scenery' as being a good reason for this and i do very much agree! hibden grinding's limited in the number of tasks & goes up through the venues, so after you pass a certain venue that's it. fodder training is limited to those few high venues that are used for it, and grinding for other drops is usually just the one venue with highest currency rates or the one venue with whatever's the most desired swipp/baldwin item at that moment.

so that's why hopefully this would incentivize people to switch things up & reward them for that as well!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
so just like the earlier proposal for notn, special ww bounties for ww-exclusive enemies & bonus supply chests as a reward for completing bounties? it'd even match the combat-focused theme of the event, so the npc could have some special dialogue for it too
so just like the earlier proposal for notn, special ww bounties for ww-exclusive enemies & bonus supply chests as a reward for completing bounties? it'd even match the combat-focused theme of the event, so the npc could have some special dialogue for it too
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51