Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@TheNightFury Maned Hellhound is absolutely gorgeous, but are you sure it follows the guidelines for skin lineart?

@FrigginConfused LOVE the magma tubes. Great concept and great execution. What beautiful colours.

@shelybear So pretty!
@TheNightFury Maned Hellhound is absolutely gorgeous, but are you sure it follows the guidelines for skin lineart?

@FrigginConfused LOVE the magma tubes. Great concept and great execution. What beautiful colours.

@shelybear So pretty!
uHUuVFD.png
@Ulchabhan

I would just like to say that candelight cavity absolutely rules!!!
@Ulchabhan

I would just like to say that candelight cavity absolutely rules!!!
83162853.png
9hqcHsy.png
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
Bb9XFYa.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
71506760.png
@pumpkinskull thank you ^^
@pumpkinskull thank you ^^
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@cottagehusband Thank you so much!! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
@cottagehusband Thank you so much!!
2edtMGt.png
@pumpkinskull Yeah, I'm pretty sure it does. Do you think I should post the lineless+shadowless version to make it a little more evident?
@pumpkinskull Yeah, I'm pretty sure it does. Do you think I should post the lineless+shadowless version to make it a little more evident?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
@rndzvs
Love your submission and I hope to get a copy!
@rndzvs
Love your submission and I hope to get a copy!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye thank you!! :'D
@Twye thank you!! :'D
why hello there.
Hey I have some quick questions:
1: How do people do those previews of their skins on dragons?
2: For skins specifically, do you need to include the actual eye of the dragon or does it need to be a transparent spot???
2: For skins specifically, do you need to include the actual eye of the dragon or does it need to be a transparent spot???
[quote name="JojoAtHeart" date="2021-08-14 16:01:51" ] Hey I have some quick questions: 1: How do people do those previews of their skins on dragons? 2: For skins specifically, do you need to include the actual eye of the dragon or does it need to be a transparent spot??? [/quote] @JojoAtHeart For 1, I save scries from the scrying workshop to my computer and paste the accent or skin over them! For 2, it doesn't matter! I like making the eyes transparent so its easier to do previews, but in flight rising itself eyes layer over the skin, so it doesn't matter.
JojoAtHeart wrote on 2021-08-14 16:01:51:

@JojoAtHeart

For 1, I save scries from the scrying workshop to my computer and paste the accent or skin over them!

For 2, it doesn't matter! I like making the eyes transparent so its easier to do previews, but in flight rising itself eyes layer over the skin, so it doesn't matter.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@SpookyPuptarts
Thank you so much! I went ahead and posted my skin and would be grateful if you could check it? I want to make sure I did everything correctly!
@SpookyPuptarts
Thank you so much! I went ahead and posted my skin and would be grateful if you could check it? I want to make sure I did everything correctly!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14