Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
Skydancers are so overhyped and the f pose hogs so many of the site's best UMA artists :(
Skydancers are so overhyped and the f pose hogs so many of the site's best UMA artists :(
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
hate is a strong word since there's at least something that i like about every breed but i really do not get the appeal behind m pose skydancers. they just seem really bland? especially when compared to f pose skydancers.

idk. maybe its just the breed since imps have a similar thing going on but i don't mind them as much and i actually really enjoy the m pose imp!

also snappers. i know they're not everyone's favorite breed but i do see a lot of people with them and i just. do not understand the appeal. they look weird in apparel too...especially when its on their heads. i don't really like the hatchlings either :(
hate is a strong word since there's at least something that i like about every breed but i really do not get the appeal behind m pose skydancers. they just seem really bland? especially when compared to f pose skydancers.

idk. maybe its just the breed since imps have a similar thing going on but i don't mind them as much and i actually really enjoy the m pose imp!

also snappers. i know they're not everyone's favorite breed but i do see a lot of people with them and i just. do not understand the appeal. they look weird in apparel too...especially when its on their heads. i don't really like the hatchlings either :(
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
well, hate is too strong of a word for me. but wildclaws are, not exciting. They're pretty plain. They're popular for UMA for a reason though, all that, dead blank space on them and everything. It seems like a lot of people feel they make a good blank canvas, but I think they only look good after a UMA is put on them and they're super decorated up in apparel. Without users making such good skins and accents and if they were just always available, instead of having rotated scrolls, would people even value and want wildclaws? Also, Fae, while cute, have not aged well exactly in the artistic end of things, so I sort of avoid them [s]tundras too, a little, that fur has not aged well its a bit clumpy and needs brushed.[/s] I dont mean the faes neck either: I mean things like: their crinkled tail [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgJWfnG.png[/img] or this crunchy line where the wing webbing connects to the body [img]https://i.imgur.com/FWzfBM3.png[/img] Also gaoler offspring are a wad of emo potatoes, but lots of people think they're cute.
well, hate is too strong of a word for me.

but wildclaws are, not exciting.
They're pretty plain.
They're popular for UMA for a reason though, all that, dead blank space on them and everything.
It seems like a lot of people feel they make a good blank canvas, but I think they only look good after a UMA is put on them and they're super decorated up in apparel.

Without users making such good skins and accents and if they were just always available, instead of having rotated scrolls, would people even value and want wildclaws?

Also, Fae, while cute, have not aged well exactly in the artistic end of things, so I sort of avoid them tundras too, a little, that fur has not aged well its a bit clumpy and needs brushed.

I dont mean the faes neck either:
I mean things like:
their crinkled tail
KgJWfnG.png
or this crunchy line where the wing webbing connects to the body
FWzfBM3.png

Also gaoler offspring are a wad of emo potatoes, but lots of people think they're cute.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Kapow" date="2021-08-14 07:28:51" ] Also gaoler offspring are a wad of emo potatoes, but lots of people think they're cute. [/quote] as someone who thinks they're cute i absolutely agree
Kapow wrote on 2021-08-14 07:28:51:
Also gaoler offspring are a wad of emo potatoes, but lots of people think they're cute.

as someone who thinks they're cute i absolutely agree
Wildclaws and f gaolers. WCs only really look good to me in certain kinds of outfits. The way the neck connects to the head just looks... awkward. And the pose/eyes of f gaols is equally awkward to look at, but if the eye color is dark enough to hide the pupil, it looks okay. I don't hate either of them, they're just very meh.
Wildclaws and f gaolers. WCs only really look good to me in certain kinds of outfits. The way the neck connects to the head just looks... awkward. And the pose/eyes of f gaols is equally awkward to look at, but if the eye color is dark enough to hide the pupil, it looks okay. I don't hate either of them, they're just very meh.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Wildclaws.
I don't really vibe with Nocturnes either.
Wildclaws.
I don't really vibe with Nocturnes either.
xLxR5x4.gif
Coatls. I mean the babies look adorable but the adult version ...
I feel like a lot of genes just look weird on them and I'm not digging the poses either.
Coatls. I mean the babies look adorable but the adult version ...
I feel like a lot of genes just look weird on them and I'm not digging the poses either.
i don't necessarily hate it, but female posed obelisks i just don't like very much. it looks odd to me for some reason, almost not natural? not entirely sure why. the sitting pose just looks really weird to me, plus there is far too much hype for them in my opinion
i don't necessarily hate it, but female posed obelisks i just don't like very much. it looks odd to me for some reason, almost not natural? not entirely sure why. the sitting pose just looks really weird to me, plus there is far too much hype for them in my opinion
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
So I have three I don't really like so in the process of elimination I came to this. Bogsneaks look cute as babies. coatls are ok as male. Snappers have no redeeming qualities. However you said that everyone else seems to like and I know only a few who like snappers so I'm going with F pose Coatls
So I have three I don't really like so in the process of elimination I came to this. Bogsneaks look cute as babies. coatls are ok as male. Snappers have no redeeming qualities. However you said that everyone else seems to like and I know only a few who like snappers so I'm going with F pose Coatls
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
I really do not like Veilspuns, I'm sorry. Everyone seems to love them but I simply do not get it. They somehow manage to look way too busy and super bland at the same time.
I really do not like Veilspuns, I'm sorry. Everyone seems to love them but I simply do not get it. They somehow manage to look way too busy and super bland at the same time.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29