Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
Imperials
Imperials
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
female skydancers. they're okay, i just don't really get the hype around them.
female skydancers. they're okay, i just don't really get the hype around them.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
I feel like, guardians are very popular and iirc besides imperials also have one of the largest populations on site ?

and while I don't hate them, I tend not to like most of the guardians I scry. they just don't wear the gene combos I want to use as well as most other breeds
I feel like, guardians are very popular and iirc besides imperials also have one of the largest populations on site ?

and while I don't hate them, I tend not to like most of the guardians I scry. they just don't wear the gene combos I want to use as well as most other breeds
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Gaolers. I just don't enjoy their concept as much as other people. Although I have to agree, their baby pose is adorable
Gaolers. I just don't enjoy their concept as much as other people. Although I have to agree, their baby pose is adorable
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
wouldn't neccesarily say hate but i cannot stand male snappers or female tundras just-
No
wouldn't neccesarily say hate but i cannot stand male snappers or female tundras just-
No
ice.png
i don't care for spirals.. just not a fan of their noodleyness, really.
i don't care for spirals.. just not a fan of their noodleyness, really.
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
Snaps and bogs. I don't think much apparel looks good on them, and snaps don't really resemble dragons to me.

Also going to go with ancients. All of them. Half the point of the site (to me) is dressing dragons up, and even with skins and fancy genes, ancients look irritatingly naked to me. It's unfortunate because I adore all of their designs. I currently have two in my lair that I'm trying to warm up to
Snaps and bogs. I don't think much apparel looks good on them, and snaps don't really resemble dragons to me.

Also going to go with ancients. All of them. Half the point of the site (to me) is dressing dragons up, and even with skins and fancy genes, ancients look irritatingly naked to me. It's unfortunate because I adore all of their designs. I currently have two in my lair that I'm trying to warm up to
Lore shop closed for good :(
I used to be obsessed with skydancers, as is my duty as a g1 lair lol, but now they've very much lost their appeal to me. I think I've just gotten bored tbh. I still like my current g1 skydancers, but I'll probably be hesitant to make anymore.

Bogs will never step foot into my lair tho. Trust me, I've tried to like them, but I have a big thing against warts and those weird bumps on them just... ain't doing it for me. I just don't like them lined up with the other dragon breeds.
I used to be obsessed with skydancers, as is my duty as a g1 lair lol, but now they've very much lost their appeal to me. I think I've just gotten bored tbh. I still like my current g1 skydancers, but I'll probably be hesitant to make anymore.

Bogs will never step foot into my lair tho. Trust me, I've tried to like them, but I have a big thing against warts and those weird bumps on them just... ain't doing it for me. I just don't like them lined up with the other dragon breeds.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Wildclaws :p
Wildclaws :p
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
spirals, and the irritating part is I don't hate their design I hate their poses. I can never drees them and it's the most irritating thing ever because if they weren't posed they way they are I would probably have a few..
spirals, and the irritating part is I don't hate their design I hate their poses. I can never drees them and it's the most irritating thing ever because if they weren't posed they way they are I would probably have a few..
sxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29