Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ///
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Judalo
Can I get any glitch like accents or any rest fems please
@Judalo
Can I get any glitch like accents or any rest fems please
I would like gems treasure skins/accents
And Heliau with the apparel and familiar
I would like gems treasure skins/accents
And Heliau with the apparel and familiar
4-FEF877-E-4-F5-D-4561-A49-D-04-E233-E92087.jpgC399425-A-EA3-E-4051-B631-25-D834-D11-F98.jpg 7-BF4-CE0-E-0-B48-4-B38-A944-B9-B0-AE51-B0-AD.jpgfree_gen_1_raffle_1.png
@Judalo 1. Thank you so much for doing this, it's super generous and I'm grateful for the opportunity<3 If you still have them, could I please take: [item=celebration sage tassel] [item=celebration sage sash][item=fathomsearch halo][item=seashell mantle][item=solar flame regalia] for one of my own dragons? 2. Not going to grab your dragons, since Ithink they'll find a better home elsewhere! 3. It's a shame you're leaving, but I hope you had a grea time on FR ^w^
@Judalo

1. Thank you so much for doing this, it's super generous and I'm grateful for the opportunity<3
If you still have them, could I please take:
Celebration Sage Tassel Celebration Sage Sash Fathomsearch Halo Seashell Mantle Solar Flame Regalia for one of my own dragons?
2. Not going to grab your dragons, since Ithink they'll find a better home elsewhere!
3. It's a shame you're leaving, but I hope you had a grea time on FR ^w^
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Judalo I've only recently gotten back into FR after a bit of a hiatus, but I have found that my favourite things are making outfits in the dressing room, coming up with new breeding projects, and collecting familiars for my bestiary. If you've got any old festival familiars or apparel, namely the 2013 ones, then I'd love to snag any one of them from you! If not, then any of the more elusive familiars (gem familiars, festival familiars, boss coliseum familiars, etc.) or apparel (festival apparel, anniversary apparel, notn apparel, etc.) would be great. Thanks!
@Judalo I've only recently gotten back into FR after a bit of a hiatus, but I have found that my favourite things are making outfits in the dressing room, coming up with new breeding projects, and collecting familiars for my bestiary. If you've got any old festival familiars or apparel, namely the 2013 ones, then I'd love to snag any one of them from you! If not, then any of the more elusive familiars (gem familiars, festival familiars, boss coliseum familiars, etc.) or apparel (festival apparel, anniversary apparel, notn apparel, etc.) would be great. Thanks!
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Judalo could I have Seliana (#49439696)[emoji=new friend size=1] she is just so gorgeous and I would love to give her a new home
@Judalo could I have
Seliana (#49439696) she is just so gorgeous and I would love to give her a new home
dude i really want some deviled eggs like-
hi @Judalo! I'm glad you had a good time on fr :3 I just joined a couple days ago and alr love it, it must be hard to leave after so long
if you have more left I'm trying to get more apparel, skins/accents, and familiars! I'd love to get some more of any of those :0
hi @Judalo! I'm glad you had a good time on fr :3 I just joined a couple days ago and alr love it, it must be hard to leave after so long
if you have more left I'm trying to get more apparel, skins/accents, and familiars! I'd love to get some more of any of those :0

a129Nss.png5BsilZ9.pngRDt6LqI.png

I'd appreciate any familiars that I don't have yet. My collection's pretty vast, so it's probably easier to just click on the undiscovered tab to see what's still missing. Mainly I'm looking for old festival familiars I don't have, and gem marketplace familiars. If you have them, I'd prioritize the Molten Marauder and the Sunbeam Soldier since they're not available anymore. I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR; thank you and good luck out there!
I'd appreciate any familiars that I don't have yet. My collection's pretty vast, so it's probably easier to just click on the undiscovered tab to see what's still missing. Mainly I'm looking for old festival familiars I don't have, and gem marketplace familiars. If you have them, I'd prioritize the Molten Marauder and the Sunbeam Soldier since they're not available anymore. I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR; thank you and good luck out there!
I love familiars the most. I've been on a long hiatus and I missed all the gem guardians, I'd be grateful for any you could spare for me!
I love familiars the most. I've been on a long hiatus and I missed all the gem guardians, I'd be grateful for any you could spare for me!
signature-small.png
ooffff yeah trying to be an artist on instagram really is a struggle :') (the rest of this accidentally turned into paragraphs of rambling somehow, sorry rip) anyways! so I'm not really interested in familiars considering I'm fine enough with matching dragons with the ones that I already have. I'm more interested in dragons and apparel, although even with apparel I usually just use what I have an it usually works out well enough :) so, there are a few dragons you have that I'm interested in! (I'm 100% a non-exalt person, so you can rest assured that there's a 0% chance I'd [i]ever [/i]exalt them) that being said; first off, I'm interested in Gleipne! partially because of his skin, but I'm someone who's actually like, a huge fan of smoke, so I like it on him :) I'd probably breed change him if I don't get the skin with him though haha, skins are the only thing that can make me tolerate the male nocturne pose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19430992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194310/19430992_350.png[/img][/url] also Porsche, for kind of the same reason; the skin is really really really pretty, but even without it, smoke [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] and this smoke in this one fits even more! and I like the pose more (although both are obvious considering... same colour, and as I said not M nocturne) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13426801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/134269/13426801_350.png[/img][/url] also I'm attempting to start using the coli considering I haven't really used it much in the past, so if I get one of these dragons then I would definitely start using the coli more instead of continuing to drag my heels lol anyways that's a lot of rambling, sorry; but since I have no idea what apparel you have, I just wanted to look at the pretty dragons! ^^
ooffff yeah trying to be an artist on instagram really is a struggle :')

(the rest of this accidentally turned into paragraphs of rambling somehow, sorry rip)

anyways! so I'm not really interested in familiars considering I'm fine enough with matching dragons with the ones that I already have. I'm more interested in dragons and apparel, although even with apparel I usually just use what I have an it usually works out well enough :)

so, there are a few dragons you have that I'm interested in! (I'm 100% a non-exalt person, so you can rest assured that there's a 0% chance I'd ever exalt them)

that being said;

first off, I'm interested in Gleipne! partially because of his skin, but I'm someone who's actually like, a huge fan of smoke, so I like it on him :) I'd probably breed change him if I don't get the skin with him though haha, skins are the only thing that can make me tolerate the male nocturne pose!

19430992_350.png

also Porsche, for kind of the same reason; the skin is really really really pretty, but even without it, smoke
and this smoke in this one fits even more! and I like the pose more (although both are obvious considering... same colour, and as I said not M nocturne)

13426801_350.png

also I'm attempting to start using the coli considering I haven't really used it much in the past, so if I get one of these dragons then I would definitely start using the coli more instead of continuing to drag my heels lol

anyways that's a lot of rambling, sorry; but since I have no idea what apparel you have, I just wanted to look at the pretty dragons! ^^
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Do you have any of these items? :)