Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ///
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I just started, but I like collecting familiars, so if I could get anything I'd want, it would be hard to come by familiars, like retired one or coliseum bosses!

Thank you very much for sharing with everybody before leaving and good luck in the future!
I just started, but I like collecting familiars, so if I could get anything I'd want, it would be hard to come by familiars, like retired one or coliseum bosses!

Thank you very much for sharing with everybody before leaving and good luck in the future!
@Judalo

1. I love familiars and apparel but it's really hard to choose which one goes with your dragon (hehe). I'd love really love to have your Goblins, Nymphs, Sprites, Mimic Bears, Gem Guardians' and Ambassadors (they're the collections I really want to start and would be so grateful if you could give them to me ^^") Tbh, I would absolutely love any familiars. I'll also like any breed/gene change you have left over. I also love ANY kind of chests

2.You have pretty dregs but unfortunately I'm really low on lair space at the moment

3. Thank you so much for doing this. I hope you enjoy your time outside of flight rising. Take care!
@Judalo

1. I love familiars and apparel but it's really hard to choose which one goes with your dragon (hehe). I'd love really love to have your Goblins, Nymphs, Sprites, Mimic Bears, Gem Guardians' and Ambassadors (they're the collections I really want to start and would be so grateful if you could give them to me ^^") Tbh, I would absolutely love any familiars. I'll also like any breed/gene change you have left over. I also love ANY kind of chests

2.You have pretty dregs but unfortunately I'm really low on lair space at the moment

3. Thank you so much for doing this. I hope you enjoy your time outside of flight rising. Take care!
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
My favorite thing to do is to search for dragons that fit my lair to slowly fill it up, but I also recent developed an interest in apparels, especially older festival exclusives, so if I could get anything from you, it would be that. If you don't have any, I like anything that looks fancy or creepy, I'm not difficult!

Thank you for doing this and good luck with everything!
My favorite thing to do is to search for dragons that fit my lair to slowly fill it up, but I also recent developed an interest in apparels, especially older festival exclusives, so if I could get anything from you, it would be that. If you don't have any, I like anything that looks fancy or creepy, I'm not difficult!

Thank you for doing this and good luck with everything!
ah it's sad that you're leaving. i just came back from my long afk and kinda understand the feeling of losting motivation on keeping playing xDD

i tend to collect familiar at most, and my dream is to maybe, hopefully, finally finish the festivl spirit collection, (although i already missed the chanced quite a lot and now am unable to afford any slkjfd). I was in time only for the last two since they didn't open register window often at the very beginning...

im recently trying my hand on acceent and skin making, and opened my art shop. xD drawing is also something i developed as hobby just these years, i should have done it earlier QuQ just followed you on IG! good arts!!

anyway, i hope you still have enjoyed the time here and enjoy everything coming!
ah it's sad that you're leaving. i just came back from my long afk and kinda understand the feeling of losting motivation on keeping playing xDD

i tend to collect familiar at most, and my dream is to maybe, hopefully, finally finish the festivl spirit collection, (although i already missed the chanced quite a lot and now am unable to afford any slkjfd). I was in time only for the last two since they didn't open register window often at the very beginning...

im recently trying my hand on acceent and skin making, and opened my art shop. xD drawing is also something i developed as hobby just these years, i should have done it earlier QuQ just followed you on IG! good arts!!

anyway, i hope you still have enjoyed the time here and enjoy everything coming!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Judalo 1I love the dragons because they look really cool :) 2 THEY'RE SO PRETTY! If they're available, I'd love to have them :) 57420631 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57420631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574207/57420631_350.png[/img][/url] 3 Uhhhh elephants think people are cute :)
@Judalo

1I love the dragons because they look really cool :)

2 THEY'RE SO PRETTY! If they're available, I'd love to have them :)

57420631 57420631_350.png

3 Uhhhh elephants think people are cute :)
If you ping me and I don't respond, try again. I might just not have seen it.
1. i really like apparel for my dragons!!! especially fest apparel and familiars…

2. if you have any eggs maybe?? i know it’s a long shot but i’m collecting them for a birthday hatch

3. !!! i have two budgies
1. i really like apparel for my dragons!!! especially fest apparel and familiars…

2. if you have any eggs maybe?? i know it’s a long shot but i’m collecting them for a birthday hatch

3. !!! i have two budgies
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
If I could just have a chunk of treasure to go towards my next lair expansion I would really appreciate it! I also really like familiars if the treasure isn't something you can give, I am an American Sign Language Interpreter
If I could just have a chunk of treasure to go towards my next lair expansion I would really appreciate it! I also really like familiars if the treasure isn't something you can give, I am an American Sign Language Interpreter
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
@Judalo
Can I have some gems/treasure? Running out of room in my lair D:
Can I also have Heliau and Tik, along with their familiar/apparel?
Tysm! Hope u have fun outside of FR
@Judalo
Can I have some gems/treasure? Running out of room in my lair D:
Can I also have Heliau and Tik, along with their familiar/apparel?
Tysm! Hope u have fun outside of FR
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
-she/her
-friendly
-friend requests and pms welcome!
I would adore any apparel or familiars! Thank you so much for doing this! Best wishes for your Insta journey and other adventures outside of FR!!
I would adore any apparel or familiars! Thank you so much for doing this! Best wishes for your Insta journey and other adventures outside of FR!!
@Judalo Do you have any of the old rare familiars/sprites?
@Judalo Do you have any of the old rare familiars/sprites?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19