Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Everything must go!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@RogueRouge I sent you the other familiars, I didn't send you something last time that you asked for it means that someone else claimed it ^^
I'm happy to give Dwarfstar a new home with you!
@RogueRouge I sent you the other familiars, I didn't send you something last time that you asked for it means that someone else claimed it ^^
I'm happy to give Dwarfstar a new home with you!
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
@Summer444 Sorry I don't. I don't have any items except the ones posted on this thread (and on the dragons I'm keeping), my inventory is totally empty
@Summer444 Sorry I don't. I don't have any items except the ones posted on this thread (and on the dragons I'm keeping), my inventory is totally empty
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
May I have the following if they're still available: [item=warcat protector] [item=Lion's Helmet] [item=Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover] [item=iceridge warrior]
May I have the following if they're still available:

Warcat Protector Lion's Helmet Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover Iceridge Warrior
khONPId.png
hii, if you have any fest accents older than a year, could i please get a random lot of them please?
hii, if you have any fest accents older than a year, could i please get a random lot of them please?
She/Her +8 FR
qg2VYZP.png
I'd like the clipper and pilco fams if it's still available!
I'd like the clipper and pilco fams if it's still available!
WRW2rGw.pngmlHpBMC.pngpyAp3dI.pngV8LbmRk.pngCioCFC3.png
LMLA6wg.png
I'll take the lilium florin and silky fanrat!
I'll take the lilium florin and silky fanrat!
T13.pngWeB4zAf.pngv4BSdfb.png5bNL50b.png0vEDXPX.pngBmJDsG2.pngT15.png
best of luck to you! c:

may i please claim a silky fanrat + bluelight chipskink? thank you.
best of luck to you! c:

may i please claim a silky fanrat + bluelight chipskink? thank you.
Can I get Spring's Breath and Peacebringer's Mantle
Can I get Spring's Breath and Peacebringer's Mantle
4-FEF877-E-4-F5-D-4561-A49-D-04-E233-E92087.jpgC399425-A-EA3-E-4051-B631-25-D834-D11-F98.jpg 7-BF4-CE0-E-0-B48-4-B38-A944-B9-B0-AE51-B0-AD.jpgfree_gen_1_raffle_1.png
Hello! Could i get [item=Iron filigree boots] [item=tarnished steel boots] [item=crimson emperor] and [item= flamescale venomcaster]?
Hello! Could i get Iron Filigree Boots Tarnished Steel Boots Crimson Emperor and Flamescale Venomcaster ?
Free dragons here!
Can I get the [item=Grove Sylvan Wings], [item=White Plague Doctor Mask], and [item=Raven Woodbasket]? Thank you!
Can I get the Grove Sylvan Wings , White Plague Doctor Mask , and Raven Woodbasket ? Thank you!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14