Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Everything must go!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hello! Is your Chrysalis still up for grabs? I'd love to have him and his skin, he's gorgeous. <3
Hello! Is your Chrysalis still up for grabs? I'd love to have him and his skin, he's gorgeous. <3
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
Update: Added more dragons to give away. I really hope they go to good homes, it makes me sad to see them go.
Update: Added more dragons to give away. I really hope they go to good homes, it makes me sad to see them go.
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
@Feynren I would love for you to have him, I'll send a private auction asap :) He was one of my first dragons I got
@Feynren I would love for you to have him, I'll send a private auction asap :) He was one of my first dragons I got
Can I have Philomena along with all her apparel and [item=mossy cerdae]?
Can I have Philomena along with all her apparel
and
Mossy Cerdae ?
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
-she/her
-friendly
-friend requests and pms welcome!
@Mistyfoot Yes you can! Please treat him well, he's one my favorites I've ever had <3
@Mistyfoot Yes you can! Please treat him well, he's one my favorites I've ever had <3
Of course! <3
Of course! <3
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
-she/her
-friendly
-friend requests and pms welcome!
hi may I have [item=poisonous toridae] [item=elk] [item=grim healer's beacon] [item=tanned rogue wing guard] [item=hunter's cape] [item=hunter's hat] ????
hi may I have Poisonous Toridae Elk Grim Healer's Beacon Tanned Rogue Wing Guard Hunter's Cape Hunter's Hat ????
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
If Ametrine is available, I would love to give her a home <3 (I love obelisks, can't get enough of them, and her colours are so pretty!)
If Ametrine is available, I would love to give her a home <3 (I love obelisks, can't get enough of them, and her colours are so pretty!)
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
@VermilionVasili I would be happy to home her with you! She was my event hatch so I'm very attached. Do you want her apparel too or no?
@VermilionVasili I would be happy to home her with you! She was my event hatch so I'm very attached. Do you want her apparel too or no?
Hello again! Work meant I got the ping pretty late, lol, so I’d be happy with any blend of anything you’ve got left, if possible! <3
Hello again! Work meant I got the ping pretty late, lol, so I’d be happy with any blend of anything you’ve got left, if possible! <3
2Ym97BP.png » the profile
» the library
» directory
» hatchery
» adopts
______
Antique Oil Lamp Phoenix
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14