Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55
Tried my Boons, but they didn't work. The button for them is red, as if I have none.
Tried my Boons, but they didn't work. The button for them is red, as if I have none.
ZVpCPil.png
Welp, was just able to hatch and the incubate button is back. But if you click it, it just cycles through, and keeps making you incubate nests. Doesn't actually stick.

I'm sure they'll fix it though, seems like they are in the middle of doing so.
Welp, was just able to hatch and the incubate button is back. But if you click it, it just cycles through, and keeps making you incubate nests. Doesn't actually stick.

I'm sure they'll fix it though, seems like they are in the middle of doing so.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Just making some time related changes to how nests operate. Should be working again.
Just making some time related changes to how nests operate. Should be working again.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Akiri

All is good on my end now, thank you for a fast response!
@Akiri

All is good on my end now, thank you for a fast response!
I'm fixed. :) Thanks.
I'm fixed. :) Thanks.
Also suffering from this issue. Although I could have sworn I had a day or two left (though I dunno), but it seems convinced they can hatch. But it has no hatch button, it just lets me incubate, tells me I took care of them, and then when I come back to the page I can incubate again. (And it will spit the message at me again.)

It's not THAT bad in my clan, little eggs. You can come out. It's okay, guys. xD
Also suffering from this issue. Although I could have sworn I had a day or two left (though I dunno), but it seems convinced they can hatch. But it has no hatch button, it just lets me incubate, tells me I took care of them, and then when I come back to the page I can incubate again. (And it will spit the message at me again.)

It's not THAT bad in my clan, little eggs. You can come out. It's okay, guys. xD
JXVUomh.png
@Akiri: Thank you for the fast response!
@Akiri: Thank you for the fast response!
@Akiri

I'm still getting this http://prntscr.com/1f6iw7

Every time that I click the button. There's no reason why my eggs should be ready to hatch today, they're incubating for another day, or so I thought. It reverts back to not actually doing the nest, so I can click it like 4-5 times with no effect.

Yours,
Ao~
@Akiri

I'm still getting this http://prntscr.com/1f6iw7

Every time that I click the button. There's no reason why my eggs should be ready to hatch today, they're incubating for another day, or so I thought. It reverts back to not actually doing the nest, so I can click it like 4-5 times with no effect.

Yours,
Ao~
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Now I have this problem. After reading about it I checked my eggs and even though I thought they were due to hatch tomorrow, I found that I have the "eggs are ready to hatch" message and the incubate button.
Now I have this problem. After reading about it I checked my eggs and even though I thought they were due to hatch tomorrow, I found that I have the "eggs are ready to hatch" message and the incubate button.
Yay! My one egg was able to hatch!

But the same as Azunara, my other nest that I had as of earlier this morning (I just bred again and my second nest is fine) says "Nest is ready to hatch!", let's me incubate, and then does the whole roundabout that the first nest was having problems with. Except I know for sure that those eggs are due tomorrow...
Yay! My one egg was able to hatch!

But the same as Azunara, my other nest that I had as of earlier this morning (I just bred again and my second nest is fine) says "Nest is ready to hatch!", let's me incubate, and then does the whole roundabout that the first nest was having problems with. Except I know for sure that those eggs are due tomorrow...
us.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55