Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
It's all happening today! Why! Why were my hatchlings cursed to be born on this day!
It's all happening today! Why! Why were my hatchlings cursed to be born on this day!
same problem here! running chrome, and got the whole incubation button disappears and then wont hatch thing
same problem here! running chrome, and got the whole incubation button disappears and then wont hatch thing
Joining the 'Can't hatch my babies' party! :C 2 eggs supposed to hatch today, and I owe one of them to the father's owner! D:
Joining the 'Can't hatch my babies' party! :C 2 eggs supposed to hatch today, and I owe one of them to the father's owner! D:
Just posting to say me too!
Just posting to say me too!
My sister just had this problem - the hatch button totally disappeared, there wasn't even an incubate button.

It was fine this morning at 0:03 server time. :x
My sister just had this problem - the hatch button totally disappeared, there wasn't even an incubate button.

It was fine this morning at 0:03 server time. :x
2njhuub.jpg
My hatch button disappeared! Please fix this.
My hatch button disappeared! Please fix this.
I am also experiencing this problem; just with one egg. Using Firefox. ._.
I am also experiencing this problem; just with one egg. Using Firefox. ._.
us.gif
=( me too; Chrome
=( me too; Chrome
I don't have much to add that hasn't already been mentioned. It seems to be a site wide issue today.
I don't have much to add that hasn't already been mentioned. It seems to be a site wide issue today.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
Same problem here! D:
Same problem here! D:
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png