Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
My nests are also all wacky, I have 3 nests right now. My oldest nest shouldn't hatch till tomorrow and yet it says its ready to hatch today but only shows the Incubate button. My other nests are also a day ahead and I know I incubated them just after rollover last night, so they should be incubated, yet they are not. As others have stated incubating is not sticking when I go to incubate my nests. I hope I don't lose any babies over this. That's my much anticipated sale stock. D:
My nests are also all wacky, I have 3 nests right now. My oldest nest shouldn't hatch till tomorrow and yet it says its ready to hatch today but only shows the Incubate button. My other nests are also a day ahead and I know I incubated them just after rollover last night, so they should be incubated, yet they are not. As others have stated incubating is not sticking when I go to incubate my nests. I hope I don't lose any babies over this. That's my much anticipated sale stock. D:
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
I'm having the same issue, same message as shown above.
I'm having the same issue, same message as shown above.
raffle3.png
I'm now having the same new bug as described since Akiri's comment, all my nests seem to have lost 1 day of incubation time so two of them now think they are ready to hatch... but the incubate button is the only option shown

not going to click anything until this is resolved I think... don't get me wrong if we all suddenly have 4 day incubations for these particular clutches, that's great! but yeah seems very buggy atm and don't want to risk the precious hatchlings...
I'm now having the same new bug as described since Akiri's comment, all my nests seem to have lost 1 day of incubation time so two of them now think they are ready to hatch... but the incubate button is the only option shown

not going to click anything until this is resolved I think... don't get me wrong if we all suddenly have 4 day incubations for these particular clutches, that's great! but yeah seems very buggy atm and don't want to risk the precious hatchlings...
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
There was a slew of posting in between mine and admin response--but I will update that I am still having this problem.

It sounds like peoples' nests are convinced they're ready to hatch, when they still have another day or so on them. Both @Alphares and @InkyPetrel and I have nests that are due within the next few days that seem convinced to hatch, yet get caught up on incubation.

Edit: Okay, yeah. It seems like this is a different bug, if people's nest CDs are shooting a day ahead yet getting stuck on Incubate?
There was a slew of posting in between mine and admin response--but I will update that I am still having this problem.

It sounds like peoples' nests are convinced they're ready to hatch, when they still have another day or so on them. Both @Alphares and @InkyPetrel and I have nests that are due within the next few days that seem convinced to hatch, yet get caught up on incubation.

Edit: Okay, yeah. It seems like this is a different bug, if people's nest CDs are shooting a day ahead yet getting stuck on Incubate?
JXVUomh.png
@Akiri - Thank you! Everything is fine with mine now!
@Akiri - Thank you! Everything is fine with mine now!
Same problem. Was so excited as it's my first clutch, but all I had was the incubate button. Being new, I clicked it thinking that's what I had to do.

Nothing happened and it still says "ready to hatch" with no options.

Nest is ready to hatch!
Current Egg Status: 3 Healthy Eggs
Your eggs have been cared for today

I have room for 6 dragons too.
Same problem. Was so excited as it's my first clutch, but all I had was the incubate button. Being new, I clicked it thinking that's what I had to do.

Nothing happened and it still says "ready to hatch" with no options.

Nest is ready to hatch!
Current Egg Status: 3 Healthy Eggs
Your eggs have been cared for today

I have room for 6 dragons too.
Mother, Wife, Gamer, Tech, Writer, and all around nerd... Never sleeps.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
I am also having this problem. I have a nest that's supposedly ready to hatch, but I can't hatch them at all. And then I have a new nest of four pearl catcher hatchlings that's due in four days. I don't want to lose eggs :(
I am also having this problem. I have a nest that's supposedly ready to hatch, but I can't hatch them at all. And then I have a new nest of four pearl catcher hatchlings that's due in four days. I don't want to lose eggs :(
[quote name="InkyPetrel" date="2013-07-13 07:05:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=8&id=483624#486641"]@Akiri I incubated my eggs earlier today and it was fine, but I saw this thread and went to double check them, and now they all have the "incubate" button back, as well as the one that was due tomorrow showing this: IMAGE HERE Hitting "incubate" again only works until you try and incubate the next clutch, at which point the clutch you just incubated goes back to showing the button. [/quote] This seems to be the exact problem I am currently experiencing. I have 2 nests ready to hatch that say incubate, and one to hatch tomorrow. I can incubate one, but as soon as I leave the page or incubate another, the incubate button pops back up.
@Akiri I incubated my eggs earlier today and it was fine, but I saw this thread and went to double check them, and now they all have the "incubate" button back, as well as the one that was due tomorrow showing this:
IMAGE HERE

Hitting "incubate" again only works until you try and incubate the next clutch, at which point the clutch you just incubated goes back to showing the button.

This seems to be the exact problem I am currently experiencing. I have 2 nests ready to hatch that say incubate, and one to hatch tomorrow. I can incubate one, but as soon as I leave the page or incubate another, the incubate button pops back up.
WIP
I am also experiancing this annoying glitch. I have plenty of extra space for my new hatchlings.
I am also experiancing this annoying glitch. I have plenty of extra space for my new hatchlings.
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/10yjlhf.png[/IMG[/img]
Ditto here. Was able to hatch my one nest that was ready (thank you admins!) but now 2 of my nests think theyre ready and all of them just keep cycling through.
Ditto here. Was able to hatch my one nest that was ready (thank you admins!) but now 2 of my nests think theyre ready and all of them just keep cycling through.
YOjxXbt.png