Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55
T_T I can't get baby dragins ..
T_T I can't get baby dragins ..
Same problem.
Same problem.
Same issue here. :/
Same issue here. :/
Might as well toss my hat into the ring, too. Poor babies can&#039;t get out of their eggs! Must be scary :<
Might as well toss my hat into the ring, too. Poor babies can&#039;t get out of their eggs! Must be scary :<
Adding to this too I&#039;ve got two nest trapped in their eggs :(
Adding to this too I&#039;ve got two nest trapped in their eggs :(
56f68W6.png
Same thing just happened to me. D:
Same thing just happened to me. D:
Copper Clan
I&#039;m having this problem as well. I have 2 nests, one was to hatch and the other still has a few days. Upon clicking &#039;incubate&#039; on both of them the button disappears and there is no confirmation message and no &#039;hatch&#039; button. I have tried on chrome version 28.0.1500.71 m and internet explorer version 10.0.7

Yesterday&#039;s incubation went just fine. I hope the devs are able to suss out the problem soon, I have another pair of dragons waiting in the wings to use that nest ;)
I&#039;m having this problem as well. I have 2 nests, one was to hatch and the other still has a few days. Upon clicking &#039;incubate&#039; on both of them the button disappears and there is no confirmation message and no &#039;hatch&#039; button. I have tried on chrome version 28.0.1500.71 m and internet explorer version 10.0.7

Yesterday&#039;s incubation went just fine. I hope the devs are able to suss out the problem soon, I have another pair of dragons waiting in the wings to use that nest ;)
Mine will hatch tomorrow, but when I did hit the incubate button this morning there was no message come up (the button just disappeared). I&#039;m not sure if my eggs did incubate for today.
Mine will hatch tomorrow, but when I did hit the incubate button this morning there was no message come up (the button just disappeared). I&#039;m not sure if my eggs did incubate for today.
FR_ArcanistBanner_zps69f5ed22.png
same problem. -cries-
same problem. -cries-
Same here!
Same here!
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55