Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55
Same problem, unfortunately. Clutch of two eggs. I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, cleared cache, tried on IE...nothing. :/
Same problem, unfortunately. Clutch of two eggs. I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, cleared cache, tried on IE...nothing. :/
Misfits Rook - A Home for wayward Dragons!
I have a feeling it's a problem with the site's coding, since it's happening on nests that just need to be incubated, too.
I have a feeling it's a problem with the site's coding, since it's happening on nests that just need to be incubated, too.
Same problem here....
Same problem here....
KXIXrEm.png
I'm having this exact issue as well :( I hope it gets resolved soon!
I'm having this exact issue as well :( I hope it gets resolved soon!
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
Just to throw on to the pile, I'm having the same issue as well. Google Chrome Version 28.0.1500.71 on Mac OS X 10.8.4
Just to throw on to the pile, I'm having the same issue as well. Google Chrome Version 28.0.1500.71 on Mac OS X 10.8.4
Bump to draw attention to the issue! Which, incidentally, I am also experiencing.
Bump to draw attention to the issue! Which, incidentally, I am also experiencing.
FlightRisingNaraxianLinev2_zps6db34bbd.png
Same. One nest. *fret*
Same. One nest. *fret*
Yep. Seems to be a site wide problem. I had no trouble booning one nest and hatching those three. It's the ones that my dragons sat on for 5 days that seem to have forgotten it's their hatch day.
Yep. Seems to be a site wide problem. I had no trouble booning one nest and hatching those three. It's the ones that my dragons sat on for 5 days that seem to have forgotten it's their hatch day.
I wish I knew about this problem before I bred my progens... XD; /can't incubate her eggs/
I wish I knew about this problem before I bred my progens... XD; /can't incubate her eggs/
HE/IT | FR+3
Mine's a nest of four eggs. I'm angry, today was the big day, the long wait. :( Aaah!
Mine's a nest of four eggs. I'm angry, today was the big day, the long wait. :( Aaah!
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55