Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55
same problem. i want to see how ugly my babies are ;_;
same problem. i want to see how ugly my babies are ;_;
I&#039;m having this problem too! ><
I&#039;m using Chrome on Windows 7, tried cleaning cookies and cache, and was about to try FireFox when I saw this post. XD
I&#039;m having this problem too! ><
I&#039;m using Chrome on Windows 7, tried cleaning cookies and cache, and was about to try FireFox when I saw this post. XD
I&#039;m so glad I&#039;m not alone. I hope the eggs will be fine. I was counting on the treasure I can make from my available nest.
I&#039;m so glad I&#039;m not alone. I hope the eggs will be fine. I was counting on the treasure I can make from my available nest.
For those that aren&#039;t having the problem, this is a link to a pic of my hatchery. I have already clicked on the incubate button that showed before hand.
http://tinypic.com/r/33wukq8/5
For those that aren&#039;t having the problem, this is a link to a pic of my hatchery. I have already clicked on the incubate button that showed before hand.
http://tinypic.com/r/33wukq8/5
Adding on the the pile here! Darn I needed the free nest to breed a pearl pair and now I have to wait till tomorrow since I&#039;m away the rest of the day! Hope this is fixed by them!
Adding on the the pile here! Darn I needed the free nest to breed a pearl pair and now I have to wait till tomorrow since I&#039;m away the rest of the day! Hope this is fixed by them!
Keep in mind that it&#039;s only 6 in the morning server time at the moment. They might not have even gotten on the website yet. Give them time!
Keep in mind that it&#039;s only 6 in the morning server time at the moment. They might not have even gotten on the website yet. Give them time!
Unfortunately I have to add onto this too. For a while I was thinking it was maybe just my phone not showing the button to hatch them! But after seeing even on my laptop that the button was nowhere in sight I figured there was a problem and looks like I&#039;m not the only one.
Unfortunately I have to add onto this too. For a while I was thinking it was maybe just my phone not showing the button to hatch them! But after seeing even on my laptop that the button was nowhere in sight I figured there was a problem and looks like I&#039;m not the only one.
I&#039;m also going to report this issue. I am unable to hatch my clutch and was only given an &#039;incubate&#039; option.
I&#039;m also going to report this issue. I am unable to hatch my clutch and was only given an &#039;incubate&#039; option.
AvvieAce_zps4f7498f4.png
Adding to this, too. Two nests to hatch, and nothing. :(
Adding to this, too. Two nests to hatch, and nothing. :(
ZVpCPil.png
/jumps into big pile of misery/ count me in :<
/jumps into big pile of misery/ count me in :<
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55