Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [art] The Fodder Training ExperienceTM
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871800754812362823/871800805261467678/training.png[/img] pls stop dodging i have like 150+ dragons to level ;-; i swear they're sensing that i'm in a hurry

training.png

pls stop dodging i have like 150+ dragons to level ;-; i swear they're sensing that i'm in a hurry
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
you Cannot let Coli know you're in a hurry- that's how you end up with having to do impossible captchas every round AND every enemy dodges AND the the boss enemy for the venue appearing every time you manage to get enough breath to elim :(

(i speak from experience)
you Cannot let Coli know you're in a hurry- that's how you end up with having to do impossible captchas every round AND every enemy dodges AND the the boss enemy for the venue appearing every time you manage to get enough breath to elim :(

(i speak from experience)
uPxKdAQ.jpg
Oh this, I feel this
Oh this, I feel this
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Oh gosh this is SUCH a relatable mood!! Also I love how mockingly adorable the Aer Phantom is ahckwnfj
Oh gosh this is SUCH a relatable mood!! Also I love how mockingly adorable the Aer Phantom is ahckwnfj
@bellezita
Don't even get me started on the bosses ;-; And of course everything insist on attacking my trainer, ahaha
@bellezita
Don't even get me started on the bosses ;-; And of course everything insist on attacking my trainer, ahaha
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
that art is awesome omg
and yeah i hate when the enemies dodge eliminates ;-;
that art is awesome omg
and yeah i hate when the enemies dodge eliminates ;-;
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
The biggest mood to ever big
The biggest mood to ever big
1HDUhks.png
If this ain't the biggest mood...

Even worse if you're training with a build that allows you take on bosses, and the boss dodges all ur eliminates... YOU TAKE UP HALF THE SCREEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE THE AGILITY TO DODGE

(Nice art, btw!)
If this ain't the biggest mood...

Even worse if you're training with a build that allows you take on bosses, and the boss dodges all ur eliminates... YOU TAKE UP HALF THE SCREEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE THE AGILITY TO DODGE

(Nice art, btw!)
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
the worst part is, your OWN dragons usually don't dodge attacks. so you can watch your foes move out of the way and then smack your fodder down in 1 blow and cry on the inside
the worst part is, your OWN dragons usually don't dodge attacks. so you can watch your foes move out of the way and then smack your fodder down in 1 blow and cry on the inside
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
You ain't wrong.....
You ain't wrong.....
AND-GOD-SAID.png