Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119
oh boy i now have a really good story for this

i was swimming butterfly in a narrow lane and there were this alcoves in the side (i was swimming next to the wall) and then like flat bits of concrete that were perpendicular to the alcove thing. i managed, within 10 seconds of pushing off the wall, to smack my thumb into the block of concrete which really really hurt. after suppressing my screams underwater, i did it again towards the end of the length. because my pain tolerance is ridiculously high, i did little more than laugh at how dumb i was and proceeded to swim another 500m until my coaches made me get out.

anyway i fractured it and now i have to wear a splint for the next 4 weeks and try to not move it lmao
oh boy i now have a really good story for this

i was swimming butterfly in a narrow lane and there were this alcoves in the side (i was swimming next to the wall) and then like flat bits of concrete that were perpendicular to the alcove thing. i managed, within 10 seconds of pushing off the wall, to smack my thumb into the block of concrete which really really hurt. after suppressing my screams underwater, i did it again towards the end of the length. because my pain tolerance is ridiculously high, i did little more than laugh at how dumb i was and proceeded to swim another 500m until my coaches made me get out.

anyway i fractured it and now i have to wear a splint for the next 4 weeks and try to not move it lmao
Untitled241.png
When I was a kid, for some inexplicable reason I kissed a table lamp. While it was switched on. Burnt my mouth a little.

To this day, I wonder what I was trying to achieve xD
When I was a kid, for some inexplicable reason I kissed a table lamp. While it was switched on. Burnt my mouth a little.

To this day, I wonder what I was trying to achieve xD
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
I decided walking next to a fence with a scary german shepard in it was a good idea

Oh I forgot

There was a hole
I decided walking next to a fence with a scary german shepard in it was a good idea

Oh I forgot

There was a hole
I stabbed myself in the finger with a screwdriver; it slipped and left an interesting scar. (Haha, I was only trying to open the back of my remote.)
I stabbed myself in the finger with a screwdriver; it slipped and left an interesting scar. (Haha, I was only trying to open the back of my remote.)
RkJREMQ.png
Setting aside the countless times that I've walked into walls or doorways, I once opened a door with my foot, and accidentally whacked myself in the head with the door, causing myself to fall backwards. The door was at the top of a short staircase, so I ended up stumbling down the stairs.

Luckily, it was more startling than painful, and I only got a minor headache from it.
Setting aside the countless times that I've walked into walls or doorways, I once opened a door with my foot, and accidentally whacked myself in the head with the door, causing myself to fall backwards. The door was at the top of a short staircase, so I ended up stumbling down the stairs.

Luckily, it was more startling than painful, and I only got a minor headache from it.
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
got woken up by banging, forgot what day it was, ran into the living room and smashed my shoulder right into the wall

it was july 4th

i have a scar from this somehow
got woken up by banging, forgot what day it was, ran into the living room and smashed my shoulder right into the wall

it was july 4th

i have a scar from this somehow
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
My friend and I were about to play Minecraft together so I got up to get a snack before the game and upon returning I hurled myself onto the floor. Little did I know my stylus was sticking up against the mattress on my floor so it shanked me right below the knee. About five to two minutes after, I walked down the stairs and asked my dad to take a look. He said I cut myself down to the fat underneath my skin and needed stitches. He gave me my stitches (he’s a professional) on our dining room floor and after I went back up with my snack to resume Minecraft.

Awesome
My friend and I were about to play Minecraft together so I got up to get a snack before the game and upon returning I hurled myself onto the floor. Little did I know my stylus was sticking up against the mattress on my floor so it shanked me right below the knee. About five to two minutes after, I walked down the stairs and asked my dad to take a look. He said I cut myself down to the fat underneath my skin and needed stitches. He gave me my stitches (he’s a professional) on our dining room floor and after I went back up with my snack to resume Minecraft.

Awesome
I broke my left pinky finger when I got new rollerblades as a kid. I hadn't even gotten outside with them yet.

When the doctor told us I'd broken a growth plate, and there was a chance my left pinky would end up shorter than the right, I blacked out in his office, lol. (Spoiler: it's slightly longer, and not to a noticable degree.)
I broke my left pinky finger when I got new rollerblades as a kid. I hadn't even gotten outside with them yet.

When the doctor told us I'd broken a growth plate, and there was a chance my left pinky would end up shorter than the right, I blacked out in his office, lol. (Spoiler: it's slightly longer, and not to a noticable degree.)
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
my friend beat me with a pool noodle and now i have a headache and a sore shoulder lol
my friend beat me with a pool noodle and now i have a headache and a sore shoulder lol
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
decided itd be fun to go to a playground while it was raining, and i was running on it near stairs... i slipped and fell, whacked my head against the stairs...
decided itd be fun to go to a playground while it was raining, and i was running on it near stairs... i slipped and fell, whacked my head against the stairs...
he/they
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119