Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 648 649
i have posted in this thread before and i said i was pretty confident i was pan
and now i'm not jgkdsjg

i've just noticed,, when i picture myself with my future spouse or think romantic thoughts or just like Romance Stuff In General,, it's always a lady. and i've pretty much always liked women. i'm just not sure if i'm attracted to men?

but also, being attracted to someone solely based on their looks and gender doesn't make sense to me?? like. i'm not saying it's BAD or anything at all, i am attracted to some people based on looks but it's never been "i would actually date this person", more just "this person looks very nice". just. i've always been a more emotional person? and i feel like i would date a guy if he was really nice? but i'm not physically attracted to guys??? i think????

i'm seriously not sure if i'm a femme-leaning pan or nblw or what?? hgfsmhgk. if someone has had a similar experience or knows any terms for this..? i'd appreciate it greatly.
i have posted in this thread before and i said i was pretty confident i was pan
and now i'm not jgkdsjg

i've just noticed,, when i picture myself with my future spouse or think romantic thoughts or just like Romance Stuff In General,, it's always a lady. and i've pretty much always liked women. i'm just not sure if i'm attracted to men?

but also, being attracted to someone solely based on their looks and gender doesn't make sense to me?? like. i'm not saying it's BAD or anything at all, i am attracted to some people based on looks but it's never been "i would actually date this person", more just "this person looks very nice". just. i've always been a more emotional person? and i feel like i would date a guy if he was really nice? but i'm not physically attracted to guys??? i think????

i'm seriously not sure if i'm a femme-leaning pan or nblw or what?? hgfsmhgk. if someone has had a similar experience or knows any terms for this..? i'd appreciate it greatly.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@psychae me again, I'm the same way. XD Everything you wrote, I feel that 100%. Personally I don't even know if I [i]want[/i] to get married or anything. But am I gonna daydream about living in a cottage with a make-believe girlfriend, definitely. I'm constantly questioning myself, my validity, and my identity, so this makes me wonder if I'm really a cis lesbian, but I can't ignore the other aspects of myself either. I still think guys can be cute and I still think choosing not to date someone just because of their looks and gender doesn't make sense to me. Personality is really important. But I'm definitely aesthetically attracted to people, too. On top of it I'm also a close friendships can be confusing person, and sometimes I'm not sure if I think someone is really pretty or if it's more than just that, and I actually want to [i]look[/i] like them. I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be a nb lesbian, or abrosexual. But for now I continue to vibe in chaotic confusion. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@psychae me again, I'm the same way. XD Everything you wrote, I feel that 100%. Personally I don't even know if I want to get married or anything. But am I gonna daydream about living in a cottage with a make-believe girlfriend, definitely.

I'm constantly questioning myself, my validity, and my identity, so this makes me wonder if I'm really a cis lesbian, but I can't ignore the other aspects of myself either. I still think guys can be cute and I still think choosing not to date someone just because of their looks and gender doesn't make sense to me. Personality is really important. But I'm definitely aesthetically attracted to people, too.

On top of it I'm also a close friendships can be confusing person, and sometimes I'm not sure if I think someone is really pretty or if it's more than just that, and I actually want to look like them.

I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be a nb lesbian, or abrosexual. But for now I continue to vibe in chaotic confusion.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@StarrberryPills

Oh! I misunderstood, my bad. Yeah, being straight wouldn't quite fit. Then you're happy with Toric? Maybe you could use both labels? I use bi and pan fairly interchangeably because the end result shows my attraction is regardless of gender. If both rubian and toric mean you like men as a nonbinary person, then they both get the message across. Up to you though, obviously, whatever vibes with you the best
@StarrberryPills

Oh! I misunderstood, my bad. Yeah, being straight wouldn't quite fit. Then you're happy with Toric? Maybe you could use both labels? I use bi and pan fairly interchangeably because the end result shows my attraction is regardless of gender. If both rubian and toric mean you like men as a nonbinary person, then they both get the message across. Up to you though, obviously, whatever vibes with you the best
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
[quote name="ShadowStorm1404" date="2021-07-30 10:33:49" ] [quote name="caelafireheart" date="2021-07-30 09:02:24" ] what's up mfs, i'm gay and can't do math [/quote] im gay and can do math obviously superior /j [/quote] IVE MET SOMEONE WHO MATCHES MY POWER-
ShadowStorm1404 wrote on 2021-07-30 10:33:49:
caelafireheart wrote on 2021-07-30 09:02:24:
what's up mfs, i'm gay and can't do math
im gay and can do math
obviously superior /j
IVE MET SOMEONE WHO MATCHES MY POWER-

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
sometimes I can't tell if I'm demi or some flavor of genderfluid...
cis pronouns feel right sometimes, but then there's nb pronouns,,,,
hm
sometimes I can't tell if I'm demi or some flavor of genderfluid...
cis pronouns feel right sometimes, but then there's nb pronouns,,,,
hm
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
@Mothra38
it's something i'm still thinking about. it would definitely feel weird if i were to change labels suddenly
@Mothra38
it's something i'm still thinking about. it would definitely feel weird if i were to change labels suddenly
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Sup. I'm bixsexual and nonbinary. Every one I know is awear that I'm bi but I only a select few know I'm nonbinary. Some family are more excepting then others. I have a few close relatives that claim to be open but choice of words and reactions to the tiniest things say otherwise. Because of this I can't tell the person that matters most and that's my mum.
Sup. I'm bixsexual and nonbinary. Every one I know is awear that I'm bi but I only a select few know I'm nonbinary. Some family are more excepting then others. I have a few close relatives that claim to be open but choice of words and reactions to the tiniest things say otherwise. Because of this I can't tell the person that matters most and that's my mum.
Fellas do y’all got any ideas for gender neutral names for gamers

I looked it up online and

And well

Big Papa was certainly… a result. Not a good result. But a result.
Fellas do y’all got any ideas for gender neutral names for gamers

I looked it up online and

And well

Big Papa was certainly… a result. Not a good result. But a result.
there needs to be more fem nblm positivity tbh
there needs to be more fem nblm positivity tbh
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
hello, my peeps, SO, I came out to my sister as gender fluid but got scared back into the closet because of a conversation at summer camp, and I told my sister that I was back in the Woman stuff. So I did this for liability reasons so if the word got out somehow, I would have at least SOME deniability. And now I am thinking and I might be demigirl? but I don't want my sister or anyone to think that I am just doing it for a trend. I am also wondering if this is my brain telling me to get back to pretending cis gender so I can use the 'I'm not part of that' as a shield? So basically I'm shaking and sweating in the closet and I don't know if my identity change is my brain trying to get to it's comfort zone? anybody got advise? [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
hello, my peeps, SO, I came out to my sister as gender fluid but got scared back into the closet because of a conversation at summer camp, and I told my sister that I was back in the Woman stuff. So I did this for liability reasons so if the word got out somehow, I would have at least SOME deniability.
And now I am thinking and I might be demigirl? but I don't want my sister or anyone to think that I am just doing it for a trend. I am also wondering if this is my brain telling me to get back to pretending cis gender so I can use the 'I'm not part of that' as a shield? So basically I'm shaking and sweating in the closet and I don't know if my identity change is my brain trying to get to it's comfort zone?
anybody got advise?
2635948.png
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 648 649