Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 649 650
@Lemures

Thank you very much for your support! Although, now I'm starting to second-guess myself and have doubts, which tends to happen a lot during this "time of the month".

I may have jumped the gun a little bit with my coming out post, because my fluctuating hormones give me terrible mood swings and negatively impact my mental health, so I may have been too hasty in putting a label on myself.

I actually tend to feel most comfortable identifying as bi/pan. The so-called "bi-cycle" hits me really hard at different times. In general, I tend to feel much more attracted to feminine people as I approach that "time of the month", while at other times I'm more often attracted to masculine people.

But anyway, JoJo has helped me in so many ways. It's safe to say that it's my favorite anime/manga of all time, which is really saying a lot because I've been watching anime/reading manga longer than some of the users here have even been alive!
@Lemures

Thank you very much for your support! Although, now I'm starting to second-guess myself and have doubts, which tends to happen a lot during this "time of the month".

I may have jumped the gun a little bit with my coming out post, because my fluctuating hormones give me terrible mood swings and negatively impact my mental health, so I may have been too hasty in putting a label on myself.

I actually tend to feel most comfortable identifying as bi/pan. The so-called "bi-cycle" hits me really hard at different times. In general, I tend to feel much more attracted to feminine people as I approach that "time of the month", while at other times I'm more often attracted to masculine people.

But anyway, JoJo has helped me in so many ways. It's safe to say that it's my favorite anime/manga of all time, which is really saying a lot because I've been watching anime/reading manga longer than some of the users here have even been alive!
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
i’m so happy
me and my crush can text each other now?? one on one?? and as i know her more, the more our dark humor matches perfectly

but i don’t know if i have a crush, is the thing
i’m so happy
me and my crush can text each other now?? one on one?? and as i know her more, the more our dark humor matches perfectly

but i don’t know if i have a crush, is the thing
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
@capriciousCatnip Hah, I get that. Changing your labels or not choosing to have any at has always worked for tons of people! Either way, whichever you choose to identify as, you'll always have solidarity with everyone else in the community :)
@capriciousCatnip Hah, I get that. Changing your labels or not choosing to have any at has always worked for tons of people! Either way, whichever you choose to identify as, you'll always have solidarity with everyone else in the community :)
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
what's up mfs, i'm gay and can't do math

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="caelafireheart" date="2021-07-30 09:02:24" ] what's up mfs, i'm gay and can't do math [/quote] im gay and can do math obviously superior /j
caelafireheart wrote on 2021-07-30 09:02:24:
im gay and can do math
obviously superior /j
labels can be so confusing at times. like i'm very attached to my label as toric, but rubian (nblm + wlm) also fits me so i'm like ;w; aaaaaa what to do
labels can be so confusing at times. like i'm very attached to my label as toric, but rubian (nblm + wlm) also fits me so i'm like ;w; aaaaaa what to do
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills what does toric mean? I'm just curious, I've never heard it. Rubian sounds interesting, is that for nb people who also identify as women (like genderfluid?)
@StarrberryPills what does toric mean? I'm just curious, I've never heard it. Rubian sounds interesting, is that for nb people who also identify as women (like genderfluid?)
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
@Mothra38
toric is nblm. and rubian is for nonbinary people who are also women yeah
@Mothra38
toric is nblm. and rubian is for nonbinary people who are also women yeah
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills oh, I see, thank you for explaining. I know more specific labels help (that's why I like agender, as my more specific version of nonbinary) but maybe a less specific label would help, like bi or pan? That would cover your attraction without taking away from your identity (I'm also pan/bi)
@StarrberryPills oh, I see, thank you for explaining. I know more specific labels help (that's why I like agender, as my more specific version of nonbinary) but maybe a less specific label would help, like bi or pan? That would cover your attraction without taking away from your identity (I'm also pan/bi)
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
@Mothra38
the thing is i believe i'm exclusively attracted to men, but i feel uncomfortable calling myself "straight" because i'm nonbinary. so toric works for me
@Mothra38
the thing is i believe i'm exclusively attracted to men, but i feel uncomfortable calling myself "straight" because i'm nonbinary. so toric works for me
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 649 650