Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112
Interesting developments!
I'm eager to see what Warrior's Way has in store.

From that silhouette, I have a feeling I'm not going to like that Ancient. X'D
I just hope the body horror isn't too off-putting.
Interesting developments!
I'm eager to see what Warrior's Way has in store.

From that silhouette, I have a feeling I'm not going to like that Ancient. X'D
I just hope the body horror isn't too off-putting.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
holy cow, all of this sounds amazing. ALL of it. the new breed looks cool, but a whole new event? especially something that seems to be combat-dragon oriented? this is right up my alley--amazing work as always, devs! I can't wait to see how it works!
holy cow, all of this sounds amazing. ALL of it. the new breed looks cool, but a whole new event? especially something that seems to be combat-dragon oriented? this is right up my alley--amazing work as always, devs! I can't wait to see how it works!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
I for one, am looking forward to the change to NotN. Especially if it gives us more events. I still dream about the world map adventure mode...

I hope Warriors Way get me in the coliseum more. I don't have time to mindlessly grind it, so a way to coli casually, without feeling like I have to dedicate hours to get anything would be welcome.

That new Chimera is looking bada**! I can see a very oxen-like and bird-like head, I assume the third is hidden by the silhouette. The bird reminds me of a Skydancer a little. The ripped wings definitely give me a plague vibe too. I'm a little worried the design is quite lithe compared to other dragons on the site, but y'all know what you're doing. Personally, though, I'm not a fan of how the Scorpion tail splits and gets all skinny at the end... I prefer the stinger they have. I look forward to seeing the design in full context.
I for one, am looking forward to the change to NotN. Especially if it gives us more events. I still dream about the world map adventure mode...

I hope Warriors Way get me in the coliseum more. I don't have time to mindlessly grind it, so a way to coli casually, without feeling like I have to dedicate hours to get anything would be welcome.

That new Chimera is looking bada**! I can see a very oxen-like and bird-like head, I assume the third is hidden by the silhouette. The bird reminds me of a Skydancer a little. The ripped wings definitely give me a plague vibe too. I'm a little worried the design is quite lithe compared to other dragons on the site, but y'all know what you're doing. Personally, though, I'm not a fan of how the Scorpion tail splits and gets all skinny at the end... I prefer the stinger they have. I look forward to seeing the design in full context.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
:O
:O
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Me inspecting this silhouette like: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/033/395/Thumbnail_expert_micro.jpg[/img] I'm so excited about Warrior's Way, I can hardly wait! And I'm liking the change of the pacing of NotN...I did think it was starting to get a little much in terms of item load. Very pumped about the future of the site! [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
Me inspecting this silhouette like:

Thumbnail_expert_micro.jpg

I'm so excited about Warrior's Way, I can hardly wait! And I'm liking the change of the pacing of NotN...I did think it was starting to get a little much in terms of item load.

Very pumped about the future of the site!

Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ooh, a chimera ancient? I’m seeing at least three heads and a braided (? scorpion?) tail. Nice. I’m a little concerned the silhouette looks really similar to F sky dancers but maybe the energy of it will feel different once it’s filled in
Ooh, a chimera ancient? I’m seeing at least three heads and a braided (? scorpion?) tail. Nice. I’m a little concerned the silhouette looks really similar to F sky dancers but maybe the energy of it will feel different once it’s filled in
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
TwoHeads McGee
TwoHeads McGee
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
Hype for the new ancient breed!! Looks plague-born to me, which I'm rooting for since I love plague's lore and I think they deserve some more cool things to go with it! Let's go plague ancient!!! Give em something new to walk the land in triumph! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Hype for the new ancient breed!!

Looks plague-born to me, which I'm rooting for since I love plague's lore and I think they deserve some more cool things to go with it!

Let's go plague ancient!!! Give em something new to walk the land in triumph!
please be a plague ancient please be a plague ancient please be a plague ancient
please be a plague ancient please be a plague ancient please be a plague ancient
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
I am really excited for Warrior's Way and the new breed! Thank you devs [emoji=heart size=1]
I am really excited for Warrior's Way and the new breed! Thank you devs
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112