Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Old player returns, take all my stuff
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@TimeShadow

Hi! Do you still have charcoal spangyroo , smoky gyre, smoky bantam fangar , any wolves? (Saw those in ur beastiary but not sure what you still have! I’d love some apparel! Whatever you have/want to give! Thank you!
@TimeShadow

Hi! Do you still have charcoal spangyroo , smoky gyre, smoky bantam fangar , any wolves? (Saw those in ur beastiary but not sure what you still have! I’d love some apparel! Whatever you have/want to give! Thank you!
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
I’d love some apparel and maybe some familiars if you have any left!
I’d love some apparel and maybe some familiars if you have any left!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@TimeShadow if this pretty dragon isn't already taken, i would love to have her join my clan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13514522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/135146/13514522_350.png[/img][/url]
@TimeShadow

if this pretty dragon isn't already taken, i would love to have her join my clan.
13514522_350.png
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngDaxXxIb.png
You are such a generous person! @TimeShadow My WL is in my profile if you got any of 'em but just wanted to say how amazing you are!
You are such a generous person! @TimeShadow My WL is in my profile if you got any of 'em but just wanted to say how amazing you are!
UqN4jFQ.png
@TimeShadow Heya, thanks for doing this, would i be able to grab as many familiars that youre willing to give lol? Thanks again!
@TimeShadow Heya, thanks for doing this, would i be able to grab as many familiars that youre willing to give lol? Thanks again!
9lYoiVo.png
@Timeshadow
Do you have any rallies left, or battle stones in general? I'm not interested in elemental things, though.
@Timeshadow
Do you have any rallies left, or battle stones in general? I'm not interested in elemental things, though.
spiral500100.jpg
Hi do you still have any leftover apparel that you don't want? I'm new here and barely have anything haha ;-;
Hi do you still have any leftover apparel that you don't want? I'm new here and barely have anything haha ;-;
ngEefQw.png[next col][/url] url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2839034#post_2839034]LohCDcp.png[/url]

[next col]
ngEefQw.png[/url]
@TimeShadow I'd appreciate any fodder apparel you can give, ty!
@TimeShadow I'd appreciate any fodder apparel you can give, ty!
@TimeShadow I'd love to take some food ifp! Tysm! <3
@TimeShadow I'd love to take some food ifp! Tysm! <3
@TimeShadow
Thank you for hosting this generous giveaway and sorry to see you go. I'd love to have any rare familiars or apparel you might have left (especially Graveyard Guardian, Loga, Mock Firebird, or possibly any elemental bear/sprite that are still shown in your bestiary). Otherwise, any spare gems, skins/accents, genes, and familiars would be greatly appreciated.
@TimeShadow
Thank you for hosting this generous giveaway and sorry to see you go. I'd love to have any rare familiars or apparel you might have left (especially Graveyard Guardian, Loga, Mock Firebird, or possibly any elemental bear/sprite that are still shown in your bestiary). Otherwise, any spare gems, skins/accents, genes, and familiars would be greatly appreciated.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16