Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello everyone, For more example you can visite my deviant art :[url= oppaye.deviantart.com] oppaye.deviantart.com[/url] [img]https://pre09.deviantart.net/880e/th/pre/i/2017/225/0/b/arataki_sketch_by_oppaye-dbjz25x.jpg[/img] Rules [Quote] [list] [*] Forum rules always apply, so be polite [*] You can make more than one request at a time. [*] Each request needs a completed form to be done. [*] I decide the order in which I make them, but they will all be done. [*] Book does not serve anything, I don't do the drawing if I don't have the information [*] Fill out the form, if you have a precise idea write it. [*] Respect copyright, do not say that drawing come from you [*] I do everything, but the results are not guaranteed, even if I do my best [*] Payment is prepaid [*] I draw only in Traditional! [*] Prices are negotiable / convertible into something else (art-trade, gem, familiar, dragon, apparel, etc. Suggest and we will see) [/List] [/Quote] Prices [Quote] [u] Normal [/u] Portrait: 3,000 T half: 4,000 T Complete: 5,000 T Additional character: +2 000T Portrait: +3,000 T half: +4,000 T Complete: +5,000 T [U] chibi [/u] Portrait: 1 000 T Size: 2,000 T Complete: 3,000 T Sketch: Free, it's the basis LineArt: +1 000T Ink Drawing Shade: + 2 000T Color: + 6 000T ~ 10 000T it depends on the number / complexity [u][b]Extra[/b][/u] The price may change if the combination make it hard to do [b]Gene[/b]: [indent]easy +2 000t each Medium +3 000 each hard + 5 000t each[/indent] [b]Apparel[/b]: [indent]easy +1 000t each Medium +3 000 each hard + 5 000t each[/indent] [b]Skin[/b] [indent]easy +3 000t each Medium +6 000 each hard + 12 000t each[/indent] [b]Familiar[/b] [indent]easy +2 000t each Medium +4 000 each hard + 6 000t each[/indent] you can ask for more detail too, [/Quote] [Size = 16] Form [/size] [Quote] @oppay [List] [*] Username: @username [*] Order: (Character name): reference: Description: (do not forget its personnalitie) [*] Style: (normal or chibi) [*] Type: (Sketch, LineArt, Shading, Color) [*] Format: (Portrait, half, Complete) [*]Payment: [*]Other: [indent]decor? Gene? Apparel? Skin? Familiar?[/indent] (An idea of thescene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing? write it) [/List] [/Quote] The Status is the drawing progression, here the order [LIST=1] [*]reference Collecting [*]Blue Sketch [*]Sketch [*]wait Sketch Approuval* [*]Lineart [*]Base color [*]Shalding [*]To scan [/LIST] *The Sketch need to be approuve for every commision asking more then just the sketch, cause it's the last chance to change something if necessairy. It's also the payment time if the sketch is approuved.
Hello everyone,

For more example you can visite my deviant art : oppaye.deviantart.com

arataki_sketch_by_oppaye-dbjz25x.jpg

Rules
Quote:
  • Forum rules always apply, so be polite
  • You can make more than one request at a time.
  • Each request needs a completed form to be done.
  • I decide the order in which I make them, but they will all be done.
  • Book does not serve anything, I don't do the drawing if I don't have the information
  • Fill out the form, if you have a precise idea write it.
  • Respect copyright, do not say that drawing come from you
  • I do everything, but the results are not guaranteed, even if I do my best
  • Payment is prepaid
  • I draw only in Traditional!
  • Prices are negotiable / convertible into something else (art-trade, gem, familiar, dragon, apparel, etc. Suggest and we will see)

Prices
Quote:
Normal
Portrait: 3,000 T
half: 4,000 T
Complete: 5,000 T

Additional character: +2 000T
Portrait: +3,000 T
half: +4,000 T
Complete: +5,000 T

chibi
Portrait: 1 000 T
Size: 2,000 T
Complete: 3,000 T

Sketch: Free, it's the basis
LineArt: +1 000T Ink Drawing
Shade: + 2 000T
Color: + 6 000T ~ 10 000T it depends on the number / complexity

Extra
The price may change if the combination make it hard to do
Gene:
easy +2 000t each
Medium +3 000 each
hard + 5 000t each
Apparel:
easy +1 000t each
Medium +3 000 each
hard + 5 000t each
Skin
easy +3 000t each
Medium +6 000 each
hard + 12 000t each

Familiar
easy +2 000t each
Medium +4 000 each
hard + 6 000t each

you can ask for more detail too,

Form
Quote:
@oppay
  • Username: @username
  • Order:
    (Character name):
    reference:
    Description: (do not forget its personnalitie)
  • Style: (normal or chibi)
  • Type: (Sketch, LineArt, Shading, Color)
  • Format: (Portrait, half, Complete)
  • Payment:
  • Other:
    decor?
    Gene?
    Apparel?
    Skin?
    Familiar?
    (An idea of thescene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing? write it)

The Status is the drawing progression, here the order
  1. reference Collecting
  2. Blue Sketch
  3. Sketch
  4. wait Sketch Approuval*
  5. Lineart
  6. Base color
  7. Shalding
  8. To scan

*The Sketch need to be approuve for every commision asking more then just the sketch, cause it's the last chance to change something if necessairy. It's also the payment time if the sketch is approuved.
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngDaxXxIb.png
[center][b]Slot[/b][/center] [indent][LIST=1] [*]MadameSollex(Color) [*]VoxxVoleur(To scan) [*]Blod (Not Started) [*]doc (Blue Sketch) [*] [/LIST][/indent] [center][b]Order done[/b][/center] For @Parsnips Chibi color [img]https://pre01.deviantart.net/2109/th/pre/i/2017/236/2/9/eliavade_by_oppaye-dbl6t9w.jpg[/img] For @Firedawn Color [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/3aac/i/2017/283/c/7/celio_and_lyra_by_oppaye-dbq5i0v.jpg[/img]
Slot
  1. MadameSollex(Color)
  2. VoxxVoleur(To scan)
  3. Blod (Not Started)
  4. doc (Blue Sketch)
Order done
For @Parsnips
Chibi color
eliavade_by_oppaye-dbl6t9w.jpg

For @Firedawn
Color
celio_and_lyra_by_oppaye-dbq5i0v.jpg
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngDaxXxIb.png
[center][b]Order accepted [/b][/center] Status: Sketch Approuval [b]Username:[/b] @MadameSollex [b]Order:[/b] 1 [b]Character name: [/b] Hera [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28681419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/286815/28681419.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description: [/b]She's a huge aggressive babe -3- but when it come to small cute things, she melts her tough act and acts like a hatchling when ever so.. If some one calls her out for being weak because she likes cute thing, she'll probably beat someones booty ;3; [b]Style:[/b] Normal [b]Type:[/b] Color! [b]Format:[/b] Complete [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b] I would love all her apparel unless you can't do it, then do what ever you can bb ;3; [/quote] Status: Blue Sketch [quote name="VoxxVoleur" date=2017-08-18 22:44:04] @oppay [b]Username[/b]: @VoxxVoleur [u][b]Order[/b][/u]: ([b]Character name[/b]): Kayla [b]Reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22119665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/221197/22119665.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description[/b]: Kayla has a very long bio and I would honestly pay you extra just to read it for the trouble. I can't really do her justice in a short summary. Former leader of espionage, master of infiltration, formerly possessed the negotiating power and resources to destroy clans - which she did many times... she always lived as someone else. [b]Style[/b]: Normal [b]Type[/b]: Sketch/LineArt [b]Format[/b]: Complete [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure, will confirm the number with your calculations. [b][u]Other:[/u][/b] [b]Gene[/b] - Poison/Peregrine [b]Apparel[/b] - Up to you, I'll pay for what you would like doing as the artist. [b]Skin[/b] - I'll pay for her accent. It covers her ice underbelly and recolors her pearl. [b]Familiar[/b] - No [b]Scene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing....[/b] First and foremost whatever you think would be most fitting lore wise, then - Out of all of her previous art references, for how she is now, [url=http://i.imgur.com/7jSAYhY.png]this adopt[/url] and [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/b8c6a0e94f95516585f3e51f1df87ea1/tumblr_o5qhd7RnkX1vrboiqo2_400.png]this sketch[/url] show her personality from expression the best. I'd love to see her laying down, but anything will do. I love having art of my girl and with how fluid she is lore wise, it's very hard to go wrong. [/quote] Status: Not Started [quote name="Blod" date=2017-08-23 23:03:00] @oppay •Username: @Blod •Order: Complex decoration (Character name): Jovur reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34590668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345907/34590668_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: He's very reserved, and introverted, but he loves to cuddle. ;) He's one of the clan Wardens, which means he's the last line of defense, and he takes this job very serously. He would do anything to protect his clan. He likes to be around others, as long as they don't force him to talk, and he often has a smile shining from his eyes, even though you can't see it anywhere else. •Style: Normal •Type: Color •Format: Complete •Payment: treasure or gems •Other: -Gene: All -Apparel: Those you think possible -Skin: Yes please -Familiar: Polarfreeze Defender -I give you artistic freedom :) [/quote] [quote name="DocMulligan" date=2017-08-25 19:35:40] @oppay Username: @DocMulligan Order: \o/ (Character name): Azshimana reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32576853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325769/32576853_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description :[/b] Grande Stratège du Clan, Azshimana dirige ses troupes dans le chaos de la guerre, leur promettant gloire et richesses. Toujours occupée à peaufiner son art, il n'est pas rare qu'elle s'isole pendant des jours entourées de cartes, travaillant sur les positions des armées. Cette Skydancer prends son travail très à cœur et n'hésitera pas à mettre à terre tout dragon qui osera critiquer l'efficacité des troupes. Style: Chibi Type: LineArt/color/shade Format: Complete Payment: Treasures Other: Si possible, tous les apparels + accent [/quote]
Order accepted

Username: @MadameSollex
Order: 1
Character name: Hera
reference:

28681419.png

Description: She's a huge aggressive babe -3- but when it come to small cute things, she melts her tough act and acts like a hatchling when ever so.. If some one calls her out for being weak because she likes cute thing, she'll probably beat someones booty ;3;
Style: Normal
Type: Color!
Format: Complete
Payment: Treasure
Other: I would love all her apparel unless you can't do it, then do what ever you can bb ;3;
[/quote]

VoxxVoleur wrote on 2017-08-18:
@oppay
Username: @VoxxVoleur
Order:
(Character name): Kayla
Reference:

22119665.png

Description: Kayla has a very long bio and I would honestly pay you extra just to read it for the trouble. I can't really do her justice in a short summary. Former leader of espionage, master of infiltration, formerly possessed the negotiating power and resources to destroy clans - which she did many times... she always lived as someone else.
Style: Normal
Type: Sketch/LineArt
Payment: Treasure, will confirm the number with your calculations.
Other:
Gene - Poison/Peregrine
Apparel - Up to you, I'll pay for what you would like doing as the artist.
Skin - I'll pay for her accent. It covers her ice underbelly and recolors her pearl.
Familiar - No
Scene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing....
First and foremost whatever you think would be most fitting lore wise, then -

Out of all of her previous art references, for how she is now, this adopt and this sketch show her personality from expression the best.

I'd love to see her laying down, but anything will do. I love having art of my girl and with how fluid she is lore wise, it's very hard to go wrong.

Blod wrote on 2017-08-23:
@oppay

•Username: @Blod
•Order: Complex decoration
(Character name): Jovur
reference:

34590668_350.png

Description:
He's very reserved, and introverted, but he loves to cuddle. ;)
He's one of the clan Wardens, which means he's the last line of defense, and he takes this job very serously. He would do anything to protect his clan.
He likes to be around others, as long as they don't force him to talk, and he often has a smile shining from his eyes, even though you can't see it anywhere else.

•Style: Normal
•Type: Color
•Format: Complete
•Payment: treasure or gems
•Other:
-Gene: All
-Apparel: Those you think possible
-Skin: Yes please
-Familiar: Polarfreeze Defender
-I give you artistic freedom :)
DocMulligan wrote on 2017-08-25:
@oppay

Username: @DocMulligan
Order: \o/
(Character name): Azshimana
reference:

32576853_350.png

Description : Grande Stratège du Clan, Azshimana dirige ses troupes dans le chaos de la guerre, leur promettant gloire et richesses. Toujours occupée à peaufiner son art, il n'est pas rare qu'elle s'isole pendant des jours entourées de cartes, travaillant sur les positions des armées. Cette Skydancer prends son travail très à cœur et n'hésitera pas à mettre à terre tout dragon qui osera critiquer l'efficacité des troupes.

Style: Chibi
Type: LineArt/color/shade
Payment: Treasures
Other: Si possible, tous les apparels + accent
Pinglist

Will be noticed when a new art piece is add/ slots open
Pinglist

Will be noticed when a new art piece is add/ slots open
Open you can post now
Open you can post now
@oppay to don't lost my shop
@oppay to don't lost my shop
I add a exemple
I add a exemple
bump
bump
@oppay ----- [b]Username:[/b] @Parsnips [b]Order:[/b] 1 (?) [b]Character name: [/b]Eliavade [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61779&tab=dragon&did=34963431][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/349635/34963431.png[/img][/url] [b]Description: [/b]He's just a big floofy dad-man who is happy most of the time. [b]Style:[/b] Chibi [b]Type:[/b] Color! [b]Format:[/b] Complete [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b] If you could draw his hat i would love it! if not no big deal!
@oppay

Username: @Parsnips
Order: 1 (?)
Character name: Eliavade
reference:
34963431.png
Description: He's just a big floofy dad-man who is happy most of the time.
Style: Chibi
Type: Color!
Payment: Treasure
Other: If you could draw his hat i would love it! if not no big deal!
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@Parsnips

Thanks for the commision It will be 8 000t if you only want the hate, but if you want all the apparreil he is wearing, it will be arounf 15 000t.
@Parsnips

Thanks for the commision It will be 8 000t if you only want the hate, but if you want all the apparreil he is wearing, it will be arounf 15 000t.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8