Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Old player returns, take all my stuff
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@TimeShadow Do you happen to have these familiars? [item=All-Seeing Eye] [item=Longwing Epiptite] [item=Snowsquall Floracat] [item=Shardspine Boar] If so, I'd love to take any of them off your hands! I'd also take grim healer, flowerfall, jester, or mane apparel if you have any. If not, that's alright, have a good day!
@TimeShadow Do you happen to have these familiars?

All-Seeing Eye Longwing Epiptite Snowsquall Floracat Shardspine Boar

If so, I'd love to take any of them off your hands! I'd also take grim healer, flowerfall, jester, or mane apparel if you have any. If not, that's alright, have a good day!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
I would like some apparel, eggs, chests if you have any.
I would like some apparel, eggs, chests if you have any.
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
Could I grab this guy if he's not already claimed? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6611917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/66120/6611917_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I grab this guy if he's not already claimed?

6611917_350.png
BiXaltQ.gif
Hello @TimeShadow, Thank you for being so kind and giving away your old dragons. I would love [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11866707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/118668/11866707_350.png[/img][/url] If you could also send along a handful of random familiars and any pieces of apparel I would appreciate it! Thank you again! ~Kothra
Hello @TimeShadow, Thank you for being so kind and giving away your old dragons. I would love
11866707_350.png

If you could also send along a handful of random familiars and any pieces of apparel I would appreciate it!

Thank you again!

~Kothra
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Hi, I'm quite new and I'll take literly anything your willing to give if anything is left. Thanks for the opportunity
Hi, I'm quite new and I'll take literly anything your willing to give if anything is left. Thanks for the opportunity
@timeshadow
Is the umm.. Lightning Sprite avaible if that's okay to ask..? I don't want to seem rude..
@timeshadow
Is the umm.. Lightning Sprite avaible if that's okay to ask..? I don't want to seem rude..

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I'd love to have any apparel you'd be okay with parting :)
I'd love to have any apparel you'd be okay with parting :)
nnlsc9F.png
@TimeShadow If either of these two are still available, I'd happily give them a safe home to land in! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3917106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/39172/3917106_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1983738][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/19838/1983738_350.png[/img][/url]
@TimeShadow

If either of these two are still available, I'd happily give them a safe home to land in!

3917106_350.png

1983738_350.png
Hey there! Thank you so much for offering! <3 I added my wishlist below. If you happen to have any items on there, I'd love to have them! [LIST=1] [*]a few gems (any amount is fine!) [*]some scenes from coliseum venues, the mp or from past events and festivals! [*]the following specialty items and genes [item=Vial of Naivety][item= primary gene: metallic] [item= breed change: pearlcatcher][item= tertiary gene: lace][item= secondary gene: alloy][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] [item= breed change: ridgeback][item= secondary gene: noxtide][item= primary gene: poison][item= Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item= Vial of Disjointed Sight] [item= Breed Change: Coatl][item= Breed Change: Wildclaw] [*]Any of the following apparel: [item= resplendent suit][item= black tulip flowerfall][item= glamorous scarlet locket][item= constantan steampunk tail bauble][item= florid cane][item= opulent nightshade spats] [item=Sinister Cane][item=Sinister Dress Shirt][item=Sinister Monocle][item=Sinister Pants][item=Sinister Ring][item=Sinister Top Hat][item=Sinister Tailcoat][item=Sinister Tail Spat][item=Sinister Spats][item=Sinister Waistcoat] [item= eerie cyan grasp][item= Solar Flame Regalia] [item= Cosmologist Fieldtools][item= fathomsearch halo][item= Standard of the Flamecaller][item= seashell mantle][item=Gladegift Garlands] [item= Celebration Sage Cover][item= Celebration Sage Lantern][item= Celebration Sage Sash][item= Celebration Sage Sleeves][item= Celebration Sage Tassel] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item= Katana] [*]Any of the following familiars: [item= vigilant spear] [item= Irregular Nekomata] [item=Stone Borer][item= Robotic Tender] [item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Voltaic Ambassador][item=Spellwrought Ambassador][item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] [item=Fire Sprite][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][item=Enchanted Libra][item= Seawater Savior] [item=Slight Eyewing][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [*]accents/skins for gold/royal colored guardians [*]accents/skins for copper/turquoise/spring colored veilspuns [*]accents/skins for coral/cerulean colored ridgebacks [/LIST]
Hey there! Thank you so much for offering! <3

I added my wishlist below. If you happen to have any items on there, I'd love to have them!
  1. a few gems (any amount is fine!)
  2. some scenes from coliseum venues, the mp or from past events and festivals!
  3. the following specialty items and genes
    Vial of Naivety Primary Gene: Metallic
    Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Tertiary Gene: Lace Secondary Gene: Alloy Vial of Elemental Sight
    Breed Change: Ridgeback Secondary Gene: Noxtide Primary Gene: Poison Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Vial of Disjointed Sight
    Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw
  4. Any of the following apparel:
    Resplendent Suit Black Tulip Flowerfall Glamorous Scarlet Locket Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble Florid Cane Opulent Nightshade Spats
    Sinister Cane Sinister Dress Shirt Sinister Monocle Sinister Pants Sinister Ring Sinister Top Hat Sinister Tailcoat Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Spats Sinister Waistcoat
    Eerie Cyan Grasp Solar Flame Regalia
    Cosmologist Fieldtools Fathomsearch Halo Standard of the Flamecaller Seashell Mantle Gladegift Garlands
    Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel
    Marva's Invisibility Cloak
    Katana
  5. Any of the following familiars:
    Vigilant Spear
    Irregular Nekomata
    Stone Borer Robotic Tender
    Aerborne Ambassador Dunhoof Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador
    Fire Sprite Crystalspine Gem Guardian Enchanted Libra Seawater Savior
    Slight Eyewing Miniature Sornieth Globe
  6. accents/skins for gold/royal colored guardians
  7. accents/skins for copper/turquoise/spring colored veilspuns
  8. accents/skins for coral/cerulean colored ridgebacks
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@TimeShadow I appreciate you taking the time to wade through all of our requests. Enjoy your time post-Flight Rising. I looked in your bestiary but am confused about what you actually still have vs what is showing in the bestiary. Would it be possible to get [item=Hedgehog], [item=Fallout Streak], and [item=Bucktooth Digger], please? My fingers are crossed that you still have at least one of those left. :)
@TimeShadow
I appreciate you taking the time to wade through all of our requests. Enjoy your time post-Flight Rising.
I looked in your bestiary but am confused about what you actually still have vs what is showing in the bestiary.
Would it be possible to get Hedgehog , Fallout Streak , and Bucktooth Digger , please?
My fingers are crossed that you still have at least one of those left. :)
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16